Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MTF only what toys did you play with ??

MTF only what toys did you play with ??

Egged on by someone who shall remain nameless !!!! I felt that I had to start this thread in reply to hers

I would get banned if I mentioned the most common one

Emerging butterfly...
    Toyah, do you mean as a young boy, or as an adult gurl??
    I had very few toys as a child (spent my time exploring/daydreaming in the woods), but play with lots of toys as "Veronica"!! :cheeky:

Weeeee,

Veronica

If you're asking me if I played with dolls then the answer is simply yes. LOL!!
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

Just here to make freinds
    I think that I played with all boy toys - but my sister would dress me up with friends turn me into her little sister and - well - I guess at that point I became a toy.. :mad:
    Really enjoying this!!!

Trains, rockets, erector set.. Lincoln logs, trucks and shovels.. Loved to dig and still do!! Lol. Guns and bow and arrows.. Had some nice gas powered Cox planes... Plastic models of planes and tanks... Loved to tear anything and everything apart and see how it worked!! Still dooo..

No fem toys at all.. I'd rather go play in mom's lingerie drawer than some stupid Barby doll!! Still would too!! Lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I suppose this thread is about girl toys I played when I was young. When I was four I asked for a crying doll for christmas. My parents bought one. The first time I heard the doll crying, I smashed her head on the wall to stop her crying.

It makes me laugh because I'm going to have a real baby. I promise I will find another way to keep her quiet

I had an Action Man with eagle eyes!!! Mind you, my mum bought me the one with the german outfit. They were the baddies when I was 5. Does that count as playing with dollies?

always amazed by speed. so .. fast bikes no fem toys . oh wait . my mom and niece make-up case ..

when i was young , i was the LEGO expert .. hahaha

Lets see, I had a mechano set, I loved building stuff, then there was my army figures, you know the small plastic guys. I had tons of matchbox trucks and cars, board games, and a game called Crow Shoot...you had 4 plastic crows on a wire and you shot them off, using a pop gun, it fired small corks.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I'm the eldest of 4 boys so there were no dolls or cooking toys, just boy stuff. Lots of it. Board games for rainy days, lincoln logs, those sticks you put together to construct things with (can't think of their name right now), bow and arrows, guns, toy soldiers, model planes, a castle with knights, race car set, and lots of sports equipment.

Whenever I went to a friend's house and he had a sister or sisters I would always look to see what they had. I would never touch them though in case someone thought I wanted to play with them.

We did exchange houses with a family for a couple of weeks for a couple of summers. My mother was taking some summer university courses in another city and she found out that someone she knew needed to come to our city for the same time period.

They had a few daughters. One was around my age so on the rare times I was alone in the house I played with some of her dolls. I tried on a few of her dresses but since I was a little bigger than her they didn't fit well and so I stopped. I didn't want to tear any of them.

Bonnie

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    Tonka Toys, Legos, Tinker Toys, guns. Mostly toys I could play with by myself. I was pretty solitary.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Toys with straps and batteries[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

All boys toys. The closest thing to a doll was the large GI JOE. He (GI JOE) did have alot of fun with my next door neighbors Barbie... And as Karren said...moms lingerie drawer!

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

there was no gender bending eincouragement in my childhood

I got in trouble for stripping my sister's Barbies.

My primary interest tough was building things and puzzles. Tinkertoys,Legos, Lincoln Logs (I collect them now have some from original J.L.Wright before he merged),

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Toys with straps and batteries[/SIZE]
    loved my erector set too! iron straps to brace the girders, battery pack to run the winch...

Loved my chemistry set, leather working tools, interestingly the only girl toy that I remember being allowed to share with my sister was her babydoll with the fake bottle that looked like the baby drank.

This was encouraged slightly because as 2nd of seven kids mom always needed an older sibling to pawn of the latest little bundle of joy, one every 2 years. I was probably changing diapers by 7, and ironing by 10, but I didn't consider the iron a toy after about the first 6 or seven loads of laundry. I was always good with babies and could get them to sleep,until the latest little rascal, who is a devout momma's girl most of the time. I think she is just sexist and dislikes my flat chest.
    Last edited by BarbaraTalbot; 08-29-2007 at 03:24 PM.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    i use to play with electronic hand-held games, although i did (and still do) have a large collection of cuddly toys, and i'm not ashamed to admit it
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

I must be dreaming
    I had a dozen large stuffed animals in my bed until I was a teenager. I would read comics to them at night under the covers with a flashlight. I built plastic models like the Visible Woman and Visible Head, plastic model figurines like those from the Famous Monster horror movies, later model airplanes, then balsa and tissue model airplanes. I had chemistry and biological sets, books on health and the organs of the body. I had lots of books, mainly youth oriented science mysteries like the Three Investigators or Tom Swift Jr. or Rick Brandt. I made a lot of sculptures out of river clay too. Some were female nude figures. I got into photography and built my own darkroom and mixed my own formulas for developer. I shot photos of girls in my class for them, not ****ty just nice pretty portraits. When it was time for cars and girls, I dropped everything and just hung around my GF's house and helped her shop for clothes.
    A work in progress

action man, scaletrix, meccano, lego, arfix soldiers and la creme de la creme; subbutoe http://www.hasbro.co.uk/subbuteo/
    Last edited by Alex R; 08-29-2007 at 03:47 PM.

Wow thank you all for replying
    Most of my things were second hand my dad made me a train set and a garage we had second hand bikes always and made dens and some stupid games

Lots of Army guys and Space guys. There were no such things as action figures in the "stone age" when I grew up. I especially liked setting booby traps for them falling into pits, landslides, avalanches, tidal waves, fires and such to prepare them for the "real world".

Meccano, Lego, building dens, making fires, and killing my brothers (or visa versa) in any time period from stone age, gladiator, pirates, Robin Hood etc etc etc.

BTW You can tell how old someone is by what colour Mecanno they had. Green and red 50s-60s. Blue and yellow 60s-70s.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    I especially liked setting booby traps for them falling into pits, landslides, avalanches, tidal waves, fires and such to prepare them for the "real world".
    OMG I just read that and it made me laugh so much.

I think a healthy psychopathic nature is part of every childs youth. I remember creating several world disasters myself. You never know, one day, I will be watching the news, and see the whole of South America hit by a killer rabbit from Mars and think......there see!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    BTW You can tell how old someone is by what colour Mecanno they had. Green and red 50s-60s. Blue and yellow 60s-70s.
    if i recollect correctly mine was red and green, i think, but maybe my brain cells have gone or i'm colour blind

and btw don't forget the subbuteo; there must have been someone else who played that?
    Last edited by Alex R; 08-29-2007 at 04:54 PM.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]The usual toys Bikes, roller skates, football, baseball, but there were more girls than boys in the neighborhood so we would have to let them play with us as we would play with them, funny looking back wouldn’t really play with the Barbie dolls but would hang with the girls while they did. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    Meccano, Lego, building dens, making fires, and killing my brothers (or visa versa) in any time period from stone age, gladiator, pirates, Robin Hood etc etc etc.

Mine was green and red gave it to my nephew eventually