Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MTF only what toys did you play with ??

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Transformers Generation 1, GI Joe, He Man, Hotwheels, Green Army Men.

Hammers. I found that I could take anything apart if I hit it enough times with a hammer. The problem was that the parts were in no fit condition afterwards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is in her vest
    I played with all the usual "boys" toys.....trucks and stuff, building sets, slot car and train sets,etc...I also did a lot of sport....rugby, hockey, tennis, golf and rode my bike alot. we lived rural, so spent summers fishing, at the beach or on the mountain.....yeah I was a typical boy, with a secret kept from all my friends. Now I am a typical man, with a secret kept from all my friends. Nothings changed really...only the cost of the toys!!!!!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

I got my start in crossdressing playing dolls with my sisters. One of their "rules" was that I had to dress like a girl to play dolls with them. I remember we used to have formal tea parties with Patty Play Pal as one of the guests.lol.

I also had the usual boy toys and my sisters used them sometimes too. I had lots of tonka toys and matchbox cars, erector set, bags of little plastic civil war soldiers. I kept running out of the blue ones because they would catch fire and melt whenever the rebs launched a mortar attack. I had a lot of WWII soldiers also. I got a bb gun when I was 7 and spent a lot of time alone in the woods with my dog hunting birds and squirrels. My sisters did NOT like the bb gun.

Demoralized my six million dollar man doll, and Gi Joe, in the Barbi dream house, ya know..the one with the string elevator, with my sisters. was big into hand held games, electronic quarterback, to name one, built a million models, mostly air plains, and cars. Imagination was and still is my biggest toy <giggles> I wont mention whats in the toy box beside the bed te ehehe

I mostly played with transformers, although when I had a girl-friend, my parents decided to buy me a 'ken' doll so I could play with her and her barbies. I thought it was wierd, and I think I only played with it once or twice.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Like most little boys growing up in the late 50s and early 60s we played with aout toy six shooters, my Reach model, Lou Brock signature baseball glove< god wish I still had it > then as I grew older I got to play with big boy toys, Uhh, M60s, 50 cals, M16, 45 cals...

Now i play with eye liner, foundatin and blush...

Gold Member
    Action heros, opps there dolls and the little girls next door

I played with dolls and such for several years between 5 or so and 10. No fashion dolls though, my favorites were "drink and wet baby dolls" similar to "Betsy Wetsy". I sometimes wore a dress when my cousin (girl) and I played with our dolls. That is not to say that I didn't have "boy toys" too. I had more than my share of cars, trucks and cap pistols. I just preferred my dolls.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

All boy toys then I found dressing at around 12 or 13
    Angie

I primarily played with mego superhero action figures (ex: Batman, Spiderman, Superman, the Thing, the Hulk, Thor, etc.), Star War actions figures, a Transformer that I stole and always felt guilty about, matchbox cars, toy guns, motorcycles, etc. I read tons of comic books, collected cards (baseball, football, hockey, Elvis, Kiss, Star Wars, etc.) and spent a lot of time in the woods exploring and building forts. I played in dirt, dressed up in costumes constantly (mostly superhero and sports themed) and never had the slightest interest in girl toys or activities other than secretly desiring a Wonder Woman doll, which I would never ask for because I knew it was taboo. I guess I compensated by painting the fingernails on my Thor doll red because he looked so much like a woman.

The little green army men were my favorites. I used to put a match on them and bomb the enemy with the melted plastic...it made the coolest sound. Kinda like a trailing sizzle.

And the matches were fun too.

sugar

Once my dolls mysteriously disappeared at age five or so, I was given only male-oriented toys -- building blocks, lincoln logs, erector sets, miniature cars and trucks, and sports equipment of all sorts. You ever try playing house with cars playing the roles of family members? It wasn't easy, but I managed.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

The usual toy cars, soldiers, guns. The only doll i had was Action Man. I used to make parachutes for him and drop him out of the upstairs window!!

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    The usual toy cars, soldiers, guns. The only doll i had was Action Man. I used to make parachutes for him and drop him out of the upstairs window!!

I did that with a cat. The chute didn't work but the little sucker landed on his feet. I tell ya he was pissed at me for a long, long time.

I was like 5 yrs old...cut me some slack!

sugar

I was one of 5 boys, no girls.

I played with all the usual 'boy toys', and had no desire to play with 'girl's toys'.

I was the fasted kid on two feet around for miles. Loved to run and race. Played all the sports. Was the fasted guy on the swim team. Played army all the time. Fished.

I reckon the only game I played that many may consider a girls game was jacks.
    DonnaT

Hey DonnaT,

Jacks were cool...ya had to be quick!!

sugar

Wink

[SIZE="3"]Typcial boy toys, although I definitely enjoyed playing with my cousin's Barbies and I was one of those junior pervs who kept undressing them leaving them in their undies, much to her dismay. I liked 'em that way - didn't know why, but I liked it! [/SIZE]

Where to start? I led a pretty deprived childhood.

Lionell trains (starter set christmas when I was 6 months old) - added to for years. Blocks, LincolnLogs, Tinkertoys, Tricycle, Pedal tractor, wagon, ErectorSet, Toy guns, Bicycles, Baseball bats and gloves and many,many balls,Plastic models (cars and airplanes), BB guns, Fishing gear, Camping gear, Balsa&Tissue airplanes, Powered airplanes, Telescope, Microscopes, Chemistry sets, Slide rules, Scratch built slot cars, Tools (mechanics, carpentry), Go-karts, and so on.

On the other hand, I have an older sister and for years I was her only close friend. (We were pretty nomadic until I was nearly a teenager) So I also played with Ginny dolls, easybake ovens, an wore lots of her clothes at her insistance when I was little. I also wore lots of her clothes (mostly without her knowledge) when I was older. Now most of her stuff is too frumpy for my tastes, even if it would fit (not even close) or I had an opportunity(not likely to happen)

I also have a younger sister nearly seven years my junior, and for a long time she was my favorite project/plaything. Those of you with gray hair may remember an old Peanuts strip where Charlie Brown is pushing his sister around the diamond in her baby carriage. "Slide, Charley Brown! Slide!". That was pretty much us for awhile. She is now a chemistry professor, but I never was able to teach her how to use a slide rule.
    Come to think of it, her clothes are also frumpy - I'm the only girly girl in the family!

jj
    Last edited by jenniferj; 08-30-2007 at 04:10 PM. Reason: addition

I played the usual boy games and had the usual boy toys, but I also had two sisters. And they had the usual girl toys and played the usual girl games as small kids. I did however play with the girls toys< especially the dolls. As we grew older we all three continued to play the girl games togather, including and especially "dress-up" It was then and still is my favorite game.

I had the typical boy toys...trucks, guns, erector set, etc. But I also liked to play "house" with my older sister. As she got older, I played with her Barbies, and tried dressing Ken in Barbie's clothes. (REALLY!) One year I asked my parents for a toy washing machine for Christmas. They got it for me.

I read my sister's "Callling All Girls" magazines and read her Nancy Drew books.

Joyce
    Visit my website at:
    http://www.geocities.com/joyce1702/

[SIZE="3"]"Make Music Not War"[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Trains, rockets, erector set.. Lincoln logs, trucks and shovels.. Loved to dig and still do!! Lol. Guns and bow and arrows.. Had some nice gas powered Cox planes... Plastic models of planes and tanks... Loved to tear anything and everything apart and see how it worked!! Still dooo..

No fem toys at all.. I'd rather go play in mom's lingerie drawer than some stupid Barby doll!! Still would too!! Lol

Karren
    OMG! Exactly! Same here! Exactly the same..but add tennis..played that every day growing up in PA. Penn State courts in Dunmore. Always wished I could try it in a tennis dress though.

I had an awfull lot of dolls growing up. I always wanted a barbie or something along those lines, but I never dared asked my mother for one. I had Superman dolls, 6 million dollar man dolls, GI Joe dolls and tons of accessories and clothes for each ... later i also had GI Joe, starwars and transformers, but I always got the "girls" first, (princess lea in all her wonderful costumes, lady jay, etc). I also had all kinds of leggo, built nice houses and such with them, and a lot of gender neutral toys like fischer price stuff.

I would go to my friends house a lot who had 3 sisters and I played with them and their barbies more than I played with my friend too.
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

Wow, and I bet you thought they were all going to say they only played with their dollies and did dress-ups, hanging around with all the neighbor girls.

This reinforces my theory about dual personna's for most CD's. Most of us seem to do a very adequate job of fulfilling both roles. Notice I didn't use the term personality's. I think that's much to "Cybil-like," and it probably represents an oversimplification of very complex persons.

Me personally? Played baseball, basketball, soldiers, football, and had the usual guns and model airplanes. But, I was capable of making friends with little girls and hanging around for the "imagination role-play games," that they seemed to favor. Guess you could say that I could swim in both fishbowls.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Toy cars & trucks, erector set, Legos, etc. I had 3 sisters so it wasn't like the girl stuff wasn't available - I just wasn't interested in it.