• ... just a guy who enjoys woman clothing

146 54.07%
  • ... all made-up to pass en femme

124 45.93%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What About You ???

the gender bender

What About You ???

I estimate , that 80% of crossdressers enjoys wearing woman clothes , actually , without having to look feminine (painted toenails , fix the hair , some make-up) ... Only , being a guy wearing female garments !!!

Can all of you proove me wrong ???
    Last edited by CJFMix; 08-31-2007 at 12:03 AM. Reason: wrong estimation ...

Looking feminine goes hand in hand with feeling feminine for me.

I could try to prove you wrong...but that would take way too much time and way too much effort. LOL. No, I agree. The other day I got dressed. No makeup or wig. I always keep my toes painted.

I believe that you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CJFMix View Post
    I estimate , that 80% of crossdressers enjoys wearing woman clothes , actually , without having to look feminine (painted toenails , fix the hair , some make-up) ... Only , being a guy wearing female garments !!!

Can all of you proove me wrong ???
    Yes, I do enjoy wearing womens clothers, I do also enjoy the painted toe nails, hair (wig) and make-up part.

Do I *desire* to be/live-as a woman? No.

Do I desire/wish that society would accept me appearing in public (with the painted toe nails, hair, and make-up) making my best attempt at passing (i.e., no beard, shaved legs, etc.) as a woman? You bet.

I think that if you posed this as a true poll, you might find a better answer to what it is you are asking.

The purpose of accumulating knowledge is to use that knowledge to think!

My Flickr Photos:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/11885432@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by jennCD View Post
    Looking feminine goes hand in hand with feeling feminine for me.
    What was it that Forrest Gump said? "Feminine is as feminine does"?

The purpose of accumulating knowledge is to use that knowledge to think!

My Flickr Photos:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/11885432@N07/

That may be true because it requires aaaaa lot of time and also possible discovery to fully dress. Like residue on the nails, hairless body parts when you wear summer clothes or go swimming. Any of those or other give aways. So many likely only throw on an outfit.
    Thern there are those of us who are so into wanting to present ourselves as women that we shave our bodies, keep our toe nails poolished all of the time, want to pass.
    Don't know what the percentages are but I'm sure societal pressures keep many of us from really taking on feminine characteristics that are easily discovered..

I have not desire to pass. I just be myself. That consists of having long highlighted hair in a fem style, large fem hoop earrings, and bright red professionally pedicured toenails that are on display 24/7 in women's open toe sandals. All of my clothing is male except sometimes I will wear sheer toe pantyhose. I make no attempt to hide my fem characteristics in fact I flaunt them because I am very proud that I have these beautiful characteristics and there is nothing wrong with being perceived as a sissy.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnRodgers View Post
    That may be true because it requires aaaaa lot of time and also possible discovery to fully dress. Like residue on the nails, hairless body parts when you wear summer clothes or go swimming. Any of those or other give aways. So many likely only throw on an outfit.
    Thern there are those of us who are so into wanting to present ourselves as women that we shave our bodies, keep our toe nails poolished all of the time, want to pass.
    Don't know what the percentages are but I'm sure societal pressures keep many of us from really taking on feminine characteristics that are easily discovered..

the gender bender

... Trying to proove a point ...

Many males crossdresses inside their homes , openly or secretly , without having to be all made-up ...

In fact , in France and Germany , they now opened a market for male pantyhose/tights and skirts for men !!!

Those companies (Gerbe & Wolford) knows there is a market for theese products . And , if you take a look a the publicity , there's not a trace of feminity from the chosen models !!!

It happens , to see a male wearing a skirt with tights walking by ...

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I only wear women's clothing when I feel feminine. I don't do it just for the feel of the clothes, I do it because I have to express that kind of side of myself.

I don't even like lace, but I like to wear it because it's just too cute-looking.
    I'm so vain.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

cg

I like looking like a girl i don't want to be seen as a guy in girls clothes. Its been kinda a dream of mine to look like a pretty young girl. But i don't want be a girl i just like the look like one playing the part is not so easy.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Just a cami and skirt does it for me. Although I do wear all the other femme gear often enough, I don't need it to be relaxed and comfortable.

I must be one of the few as I have to go the whole way otherwise I don't feel right. It's a pain as well as I'll need 3 hours to get it all on, 3 hours to make it worth while and 1 hour to get it all off again. That's a 7 hour day!

Gold Member
    I'm far more than a guy in a dress when I dress now days.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    A large part of me feells femm all the time, the dress and makeup only enhances that feeling...which only to makes me feel better about myself....

Banned Read only
    I would have to choose both options as they both apply.
    I love getting glammed up as much as anyone else when I
    can get the opportunity.
    But I am also a guy who loves wearing female clothes, be it
    just a skirt and blouse.

Im a guy in a dress too

Out side of costume parties Im pretty much in the closet but my SO is also happy with that
    Happy to be out to my loving wife.

I feel the same way camera laura does. Love to dress fem and would love to pass as woman, but still be a man .

Perfectly Strange... Christine Andrews's Avatar
    Well for me I do love femme clothes much more than masculine clothes but the crux of the matter for me is passing. I would never pass in a million years unless wishes could come true and miracles happen and this has shaped my attitude towards crossdressing.

I have always had a passion for the look and (later) feel of womens clothes so the fact that I am closeted (and happy in it) and cannot pass doesn't matter - I love the clothes and wearing them feels as natural to as breathing. Plus if I had the desire and confidence to go out as I have often wanted to and mix femme and masculine as I see fit I would.

So I voted the first option

Although if I thought for moment I could pass I may have voted differently...

Regards
    Kirsty
    “A truth that's told with bad intent
    Beats all the lies you can invent.”
    ― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

Emerging butterfly...
    My femininity flows through me naturally, every single day. It's a major part of me. I don't need clothes or make-up to feel it, it's there regardless. However dressing & doing my make-up allows me to express it tangibly & to feel it more deeply in my soul. So I do both. Unless I'm nude I almost always have on something feminine. Given the time, space, & energy, I'll go all out (fully dressed, hair styled, make-up, nails, etc.) in order to feel my femininity more fully. If I'm short on time or too tired I'll at least wear lingerie around the house. But if not, I love to make myself into a total woman- as close as I can get anyways!

Luv it all,

Veronica

Like it says, I'm "just a guy in a skirt". I think that skirts and to a lesser extent, dresses are just more comfortable than pants.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

Silver Member
    It's quite obvious that there is a HUGE component of us who are decidedly GUYS who just want to be able to wear women's clothes (for whatever reason) when they want to. I really don't think your statistics are acurate, but I see no way to easily obtain acurate ones. As someone already said, it would be enormously difficult and time consuming, and don't we want to spend that time on our dressing?

Anyway, it's obvious that there are a lot of us who are firmly grounded in their masculinity. There are others however, myself included, that are firmly grounded in our femininity. I have known since my earliest memories that I was a girl, now a woman. So my CDing activities, now pretty much 24/7, are centered around my femininity. I kinda doubt that I will ever take the ultimate surgery route. At my age (don't even think of asking), it seems sort of a waste of time and money. I know there are others here like me because I have corresponded with them, but I have NO idea how many, or what percentage we represent.

To me, none of this really matters. I have LONG since given up asking or wondering about the "whys and wherefors" of this whole question. The time I have in this world is for enjoyment, not for questioning. I want to ENJOY myself. Time spent wondering why I am the way I am, or how I got this way, or how many others are like me, is time wasted.

Enjoy your life sweetie, leave statistics to the marketeers and ad men. Go buy some more shoes!

Lovies,
    Stephenie

I have some freedom to underdress if I want, but it doesn't do much for me. I prefer to present an overall female impression. This is usually to myself in the mirror with a bit of imagination..or without my glasses on Despite what others say in certain threads, I would ideally like to pass to others but I acknowledge that this is unlikely and so I do the best that I can.

I like polish on my toes and make-uo now and then
    Angie

I'm Lily and dress accordingly. Hair long. Long polished nails. Hoop earrings. Mascara. At all times,
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I'm not sure this is an either or question. Its like saying do you like to sip at your tea or do you like to drink down the whole cup.
    I like both.