Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Totally Forbidden

I can't really say there is anything "forbidden" by her. On the other hand, I may have placed stricter limits on myself such as no going out locally due to a need to protect privacy. Then again, I must say we both have a respect for my dressing at the right time and the right place.

Babette

Thumbs up

[SIZE="4"]
    To everyone who responded to this thread, thanks, you insight was very helpful.

TTFN
    Cyndie[/SIZE]

So

My wife hates my CDing. But recently she has not made too much fuss about me going to support groups meetings. Wife has never seen me dressed. And refuses to discuss crossdressing. Gets a little angry about dresses in the back of my closet--threatens to throw them out.

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    The world is a small place but the web is a smaller place.

Good decision to respect her wishes.

Simply out of respect is best, which sounds like where you're coming from.

Kew

Go ahead and post her photo!! Dare ya!! lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well let's see 1) No Dakota in the bedroom. 2) Not in front of the kids. 3) Halloween is okay to be seen in public. 4) Not in front of her completely enfemme.

When no one's home lookout world!!!
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barb's GG View Post
    She is forbidden to wear pink. It is MY signature color, and there are many other colors she may choose from. I realized as I was typing this though, she bought herself some pink pants. @#&^%#!!!!!! That peeves me!!!

Dee
    This would cause a fight at our house. The body hair I can live with, not being allowed to wear pink would kill me. LOL
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndie View Post
    [SIZE=4]To everyone who responded to this thread, thanks, you insight was very helpful. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]TTFN[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Cyndie[/SIZE]
    Yes, thanks for the responses, they are all wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Darling View Post
    Dana,

Think about it. . . . when you're dressed enfemme you are (in a manner of speaking) incognito. If you're like a lot of us your feminine presentation looks very little like your male persona and as such you probably wouldn't be very easily recognized. Your wife is NOT disguised in any way and could therefore be readily recognized. Putting two and two together and looking more closely at any pictures of the two of you together could reveal your secret to others who don't really need to know about your CDing needs.
    This is exactly her thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by CharleneCD View Post
    This would cause a fight at our house. The body hair I can live with, not being allowed to wear pink would kill me. LOL
    Now that I would fight for too. There is no better color than pink!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Go ahead and post her photo!! Dare ya!! lol

Karren
    I've never been one to back down from a dare. But in this case, I have to. I'm glad you didn't double dog dare me!
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!