Thread: Quit Hiding

Quit Hiding

OK Yall,I have already told yall that discretion is not in my name.I have never been able to "just stay inside" so as to not cause problems.From the first time I put on one of Moms girdles I had to get outside and wander around.I was about twelve at that time and just new I was some kind of mental degenerate but out i went just the same.I am not passable as you can see.I do not let that stop me.I have Harley tatoos,work in the oilfield and wander about in womens underware and lingerie.We will never become an accepted part of this world unless we get out be seen.I refuse to "just stay inside.Please open the closet doors girls and let it be seen that we are actually real people.We just dress funny.DIG IT!!! LOVE YOU ALL,Mel Issa

Platinum Member
    mel issa you go girl yes i think your like comfy with who you are .....so many are not so you rock girlfreind..............

goal2batvcomic like Eddie JanineSoCal's Avatar

No longer shameful, but cost for many very high to

...walk into their office wearing lingerie.

For me the cost of coming out and revealing that I am a crossdresser would be very high:
    ...if my ex-wife had known might have been not getting joint custody of my children (a battle as it was).
    ...if work had known it would have destroyed an sucessful career and my ability to support family through it
    ...and so on

One thing that I have changed is I am no longer shameful of crossdressing, and more bold on when shopping. I see it in a more positive and accepting light than ever before, including a few positive characteristers related directly to crossdressing.

Mel Issa, point well taken though, I will simply choose wisely to who and where, and believe your bold statement and expression is awesome and needed by more where the cost is counted beforehand.

Please send pics of you working in the oil field in panties and lingerie...your cleaning bill must be huge keeping your dainties clean and fresh.

XO,

Janine

Hiya Melissa

I'm doing my bit here in the UK, when I go out dressed I go about my business as if I am in male mode, I find that people are quite accepting now days, I don’t try and deceive people into thinking I am something I am not.
    Out of the two and half years I have been going out dressed I have been verbally abused once by two young Asian lads, (they shouted pervert at me) I can live with that, but its right what you are saying Melissa, the sooner us girls kick open those closet doors the sooner we will become part of the decor.
    Attached Images Attached Images

pantysissy

outside!

Right on Mel Issa! At age 13, I was wandeering the neighborhood at night in JUST a bra and a panty girdle that I found on the clothesline next door! No doubt belonging to Debbie, a 17 yr old hottie I had been drooling over! I LOVED the thrill of walking near the HS where if it was daytime all the HS cuties would see me in my sissy attire, Now all these years later, I LOVE wearing panties at the beach, with a maxipad just to be kinky! The local beauty Supply(staffed by 3 or 4 very HOT Hispanic cuties all know the
    guy in the miniskirt garterbelt and stockings! They love to lift up my skirt and see what I am wearing underneath! Driving around in JUST bra and panties and a garterbelt and stockings and heels (which is NOT illegal) is a special thrill! Especially when a carload of hotties pulls up next to me at a light and they all giggle and stare and sometimes even give me a thumbs up! All these scenarios make my little "clitty" begin to drip and twitch!

Mel Issa! Where were when that pic was taken? It is obviously in a public place! I;d love to do that! Were there women there who saw you in your sissy undies?

Quote Originally Posted by pantysissy
    They love to lift up my skirt and see what I am wearing underneath!
    Strange isn't it?
    If we where to do this to a GG friend, we'd get a smack in the mouth, and deservedly so.
    Do this to a stranger, and you'll get arrested.
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy K

I'm doing my bit here in the UK,
    Cindy, sweetheart, if I looked like you I'd be out and about all the time
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]

News Flash

The Fashion Police today issued a CCTV picture of a man in yellow bra and red panties, and warned the public to be on alert as he is responsible for two hold ups Giggles!

Mel darling, were you out like that honey? God bless your freedom to express yourself, but why not cross with the dress?

It's wife Jim but not as we know it!
    hugz x
    flaunt it you'll get it
    [SIZE=3]Tiffany Tuesday[/SIZE]

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Hi Mel.

Great to see you are brave enough to wear just what you want and when you want. You look good.

But I think you are Ozzy Osborn I thought you were when I could hear you shouting Sharon how the f**k do you get out of these f**king bra’s? [SIZE=2]Sharon[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Sharon[/SIZE] [SIZE=6]Sharon[/SIZE] oh F**k LOL

Great to see a new member, keep posting more great photos.
    Love Sandra xx

Wow!

Mel, way to go girl! Keep doing what makes you happy!

Cindy, I echo Cat's thoughts, you look great! I LOVE the hair, wish I could find a wig exactly like that.

Love and hugs,
    Jenna

Melissa, you go girl. There is just no way I am going out dressed. The closest I get to going out is sitting in the back yard around a fire while I am dressed. And I still freak out that someone is going to see me. My wife does not worry about it but I sure do. Rock on honey, and I will sit here and wish I had your guts.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.