Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is Pink Fog!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    Kittypw,

Sounds like you had a bad trip from your last hit of the Pink Fog.

You just need to have another hit of Pink Fog and this time inhale very deeply and just "go with the flow".

Jamie
    Oh, bless the pink fog...

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Oh, wait... that's... on second thought, it IS the same thing.
    So I turned myself to face me, but I've never caught a glimpse
    Of how the others must see the faker,I'm much too fast to take that test.
    And these children you spit on, as they try to change their worlds,
    Are immune to your consultation, They're quite aware of what they're going thru!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes David Bowie

[SIZE="1"]by Cara Allen[/SIZE]Cara

Hey Veronica, you should put that to music! Great lyrics for a song!

May the Fog be with you!

Sorry Cara, I had to say it! I think I'm gonna steal that one and use it!
    Last edited by AmberTG; 09-05-2007 at 11:18 AM.
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See, now I think we're expanding this waaay too much! "Pink Fog" is just the state of mind that we are in, when we can be feminine. That's all!

I am seeing others equate this with divorce, GG panic, addictions, and now the condition of our immaturity...... Lighten up girls! I don't think that anyone can claim to have created the term, and I think it's funny! To my thinking, it does describe the perfect and innocent frame of mind that we get into when we can be ourselves... You're not running out and buying a complete wardrobe, or going to the emergency room and demanding a sex change! Geeze! If a TG does not respect the needs of his wife, that's not Pink Fog, it's selfish! iF A TG runs out and buys a bunch of clothes, that's addictive behavior (on the other hand, if a woman does it, it's a Shopping Spree...) If a TG gets overconfident in her bahavior and pass quotient, and goes for a walk through the Navy Yard, that's immaturity.

None of that has pink Fog on it, anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa View Post
    I came to understand what the "Ping fog" as a type of adolecense for crossdressers/Transgendered girls (or gurls if you prefer). It's the point in your life where you start spoiling youself like a teen in a mall. you seem to not be able to obtain enough clothes, or shoes, makeup, etc. You want to spend most (if not all) your free time dressed. The reason some say beware is because it has destroyed relationships. Some girlfriends/wifes feel that dressing is more important than them. You'll know you've stepped into the pink fog if you notice yourself more stuff than reasonable. Hopefully this helps your understanding a bit more. BTW, someone should add this word to wikipedia.
    Last edited by Cara Allen; 09-05-2007 at 11:58 AM.
    Are immune to your consultation, They're quite aware of what they're going thru!

Quote Originally Posted by AmberTG View Post
    Hey Veronica, you should put that to music! Great lyrics for a song!

May the Fog be with you!

Sorry Cara, I had to say it! I think I'm gonna steal that one and use it!
    Help yourself! I would be honored!

Thanks Cara!

You're right by the way, we do need to keep a sense of humor about this stuff!
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar

I would BUY Pink Fog Band music - need a singer?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxi Loh View Post
    I play bass...if we could get a Pink Fog band together we could rock...
    dayam str8 it would!!!

Can this band have 2 bass players? We could do songs like "Fool for the Panties", "I just Wanna Wear Skirts for You" and "Comfortably dressed Up", or how bout "Wish I had hair" or "Learning to Shop"!
    I think the album title "A Momentary Lapse of Reason" describes the pink fog pretty well, actually.
    Can't think of much else from Foghat, but there's lots more from Pink Floyd.
    Debut album title - oh yeah !!!!! When can I buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Fallon View Post
    Hmmm...
    Just last week I was drifting along in the lovely, pink fogginess, when I thought to scribble a lil' rhyme about it...

~ [SIZE="4"]Pink Fog[/SIZE] ~

It sneaks through crevices & cracks, whispering across the ground
    It’s coming to tease me again, creeping with nary a sound

It drifts with such confident calm, it knows I don’t stand a chance
    I’m blind to it’s soft shades of pink, it’s safe from my casual glance

Delicacy comes to take me, away to its cloud in the sky
    And as the fog embraces me, I feel that I surely can fly

It bathes me & caresses me, makes me feel so soft & so nice
    Then tells me I’m oh so pretty, the essence of sugar & spice

I sigh in bliss, & move with grace, pink dreams have my head in a whirl
    From somewhere deep within my soul, I’ve fully turned into a girl

So much to see, to do, & to feel, this woman is so far behind
    I yearn to give her all of it, the sweet fog has captured my mind

I’m almost lost in its thickness, I can just barely see my way
    I must go before it’s too late, but part of me just wants to stay

One life is not enough for two, so balance must dampen each flame
    I stamped my heel & sent the fog, back to from wherever it came

It goes not far, it’s always lurking
    I see it there
    Quietly smirking.

~ [SIZE="2"]Veronica Fallon[/SIZE] ~
    Thank you Veronica. I love it. In fact I saved a copy.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

Very well stated. Thank you Cara.

Quote Originally Posted by Cara Allen View Post
    See, now I think we're expanding this waaay too much! "Pink Fog" is just the state of mind that we are in, when we can be feminine. That's all!

I am seeing others equate this with divorce, GG panic, addictions, and now the condition of our immaturity...... Lighten up girls! I don't think that anyone can claim to have created the term, and I think it's funny! To my thinking, it does describe the perfect and innocent frame of mind that we get into when we can be ourselves... You're not running out and buying a complete wardrobe, or going to the emergency room and demanding a sex change! Geeze! If a TG does not respect the needs of his wife, that's not Pink Fog, it's selfish! iF A TG runs out and buys a bunch of clothes, that's addictive behavior (on the other hand, if a woman does it, it's a Shopping Spree...) If a TG gets overconfident in her bahavior and pass quotient, and goes for a walk through the Navy Yard, that's immaturity.

None of that has pink Fog on it, anywhere!
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Veronica,

This is wonderful! Please put it to music and make a recording. I will be the first to buy it!! Now we have our own song.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Fallon View Post
    Hmmm...
    Just last week I was drifting along in the lovely, pink fogginess, when I thought to scribble a lil' rhyme about it...

~ [SIZE="4"]Pink Fog[/SIZE] ~

It sneaks through crevices & cracks, whispering across the ground
    It’s coming to tease me again, creeping with nary a sound

It drifts with such confident calm, it knows I don’t stand a chance
    I’m blind to it’s soft shades of pink, it’s safe from my casual glance

Delicacy comes to take me, away to its cloud in the sky
    And as the fog embraces me, I feel that I surely can fly

It bathes me & caresses me, makes me feel so soft & so nice
    Then tells me I’m oh so pretty, the essence of sugar & spice

I sigh in bliss, & move with grace, pink dreams have my head in a whirl
    From somewhere deep within my soul, I’ve fully turned into a girl

So much to see, to do, & to feel, this woman is so far behind
    I yearn to give her all of it, the sweet fog has captured my mind

I’m almost lost in its thickness, I can just barely see my way
    I must go before it’s too late, but part of me just wants to stay

One life is not enough for two, so balance must dampen each flame
    I stamped my heel & sent the fog, back to from wherever it came

It goes not far, it’s always lurking
    I see it there
    Quietly smirking.

~ [SIZE="2"]Veronica Fallon[/SIZE] ~
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I have definitly been in a pink fog lately. I can't stop thinking about dressing up. I finaly shaved my legs yesterday, also painted my toe nails. my legs look and feel great. can't wait for my first time out. Steph

"Trust the Fog, Lola!"
    "Do not let yourself become obsessed with the panties, that path leads to the Dark side of the Fog"

Congratulations! You are stepping out into a bigger world... and doing it with pretty legs, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Blue View Post
    I have definitly been in a pink fog lately. I can't stop thinking about dressing up. I finaly shaved my legs yesterday, also painted my toe nails. my legs look and feel great. can't wait for my first time out. Steph

"Trust the Fog, Lola!"
    "Do not let yourself become obsessed with the panties, that path leads to the Dark side of the Fog"
    Can I have a pink light sabre? Um....okay, that's just embarassing

Kassandra

Transgender HouseWife Toni Shelton's Avatar

Pleasssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Please don't help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am in the PINK FOG...................
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"]Toni Shelton[/SIZE][/SIZE]

tonishelton56@yahoo.com

[SIZE="2"]My Mothers first Daughter[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My New Avatar is my New Years Picture, I hope you like.

"Trust the Fog, Lola!"
    Wow Star Wars, the Kinks, and Pink Floyd in the same sentence. This band will be good!

Got my Foghat on.

Brenda

[QUOTE=Zee;996650]
    Generally I try to make a comment, but I have to remind my self to cool it, never ask the questions I want to "That is SOOO cute, where did you get that?"
    so i am not the only one !! do you know how many time i almost said that

Quote Originally Posted by kittypw GG View Post
    I think a pink fog band could work. Do you need go go girls? I can't sing but boy can I dance. I always wanted to wear one of those fancy dresses and go go boots. Kitty
    i am with kittypw I can't sing .. but i sure can dance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On the band note, how 'bout covering The Who's "I'm A Boy"?
    I'd play rhythm guitar (not really that good), and I can sing. Just don't ask me to move, 'cause I'm rhythmically challenged

Kassandra

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Or maybe covering Cher's "THE BITCH IS BACK". Or the cover to Moody Blues "KNIGHTS in WHITE SATIN".

Let's see now.....Sherlyn on bass, me on drums, need a kicking lead guitar girl ! Hmmm................

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Veronica....That was excelent

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    Or maybe covering Cher's "THE BITCH IS BACK". Or the cover to Moody Blues "KNIGHTS in WHITE SATIN".

Let's see now.....Sherlyn on bass, me on drums, need a kicking lead guitar girl ! Hmmm................

Emily Ann
    How about renaming Knights in white satin---Knights in pink satin!!If you get stuck for a lead guitar give me a call!!!

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

Pink Floyd

Let me know when I can down load the song. Thank you for the smile and all the help on the thread.

True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

OUCH. I told my real estate Agent this week, i loved here outfit!!! PINK FOG

girlie guy
    I must be completely immersed in it. I've never heard the term but now I understand! To all things pink!

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Not to dampen the ongoing humor . . . but

notwithstanding all the ideas regarding bands, lyrics, etc., but to get to the heart of the original question: Pink Fog is when you are in an all-encompassing state of mind about your CDing -- sort of like it has taken you over in all (or nearly all) your thoughts, deeds, and actions -- and where you are often prone to risk-taking to CD regardless the consequence. IMO, the "Pink Fog" comes when you reach a certain stage: for example, maybe you've known you were a CDer from a very early age, and maybe you've done some degree of CDing off and on, THEN, all of a sudden you get a green light to do it a lot -- like maybe you get involved with a SO who is accepting, so you kind of go overboard (like buying yourself two skirts while buying your SO nothing -- while we all know that the best way is to buy an accepting SO two things for every one we buy ourselves ).

In the main, "Pink Fog" truly is a euphoric state of mind -- some say almost like an opiod euphoria!!! It is more than mere indulgence -- it is saturating your CDing senses!!!

All that said, I offer the following:

1.) Pink Fog is a "stage" of CDing that is characterized by zealous, if not selfish, preoccupation with all things associated with the femme side of the dichotomous personna of a CDer, and

2.) Pink Fog is a "stage" where the femme personna and the male personna are out of balance, leaning heavily towards the former.
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

Sheri,

You should submit your definition to Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri 4242 View Post
    Not to dampen the ongoing humor . . . but

notwithstanding all the ideas regarding bands, lyrics, etc., but to get to the heart of the original question: Pink Fog is when you are in an all-encompassing state of mind about your CDing -- sort of like it has taken you over in all (or nearly all) your thoughts, deeds, and actions -- and where you are often prone to risk-taking to CD regardless the consequence. IMO, the "Pink Fog" comes when you reach a certain stage: for example, maybe you've known you were a CDer from a very early age, and maybe you've done some degree of CDing off and on, THEN, all of a sudden you get a green light to do it a lot -- like maybe you get involved with a SO who is accepting, so you kind of go overboard (like buying yourself two skirts while buying your SO nothing -- while we all know that the best way is to buy an accepting SO two things for every one we buy ourselves ).

In the main, "Pink Fog" truly is a euphoric state of mind -- some say almost like an opiod euphoria!!! It is more than mere indulgence -- it is saturating your CDing senses!!!

All that said, I offer the following:

1.) Pink Fog is a "stage" of CDing that is characterized by zealous, if not selfish, preoccupation with all things associated with the femme side of the dichotomous personna of a CDer, and

2.) Pink Fog is a "stage" where the femme personna and the male personna are out of balance, leaning heavily towards the former.

Ronna's Evil Twin

let me explain!

When what wasn't pink before is now pink, like you have dyed your underwear, your socks, your pajamas, your nails are pink, your eye shadow, your lipstick, your computer desktop wallpaper, your toilet paper, your dusting rags, when there isn't anything else that isn't pink, you are living in it!