Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An unexpected visitor - or how not to undress

I can relate.......

If your laughing your relating.

I had a very similar experience a few months ago and it took me a week to be able to laugh at myself. We have a 250 ft.drive way and I swore then I'd go to the electronics shop and get one of those electric eyes for down by the mail box so I could have a little warning........I think I'll stop at Radio Shack on the way home.
    Thanks for the smile...

XXX
    Megan
    Loving the Lace!

That was hilarious. My sides still hurt from laughing. And the puns were great, also.

girl next door
    Tooo funny!!

Thanx 4 posting.
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Well now I am feeling all jurassic instead of cro-magnun

I loved the description of what it feels like to get a dress off. I have decided that it is a CD-unique experience.

Dee laughs that I ask her all the time.."Now, whats the best way to get this off?" I always feel like a caveman when I can't get a dress up over my head. (No offense to any CD-ing cavemen on here. Of course you know they always say, "so easy a dinosaur could do it".)

Women cross their arms and pull up and over. the genetic male frame even on a "scrawny" guy (the words of our 17 year old jock son about my new dieted down physique) has wider bone structure at the shoulders before muscle is even added. that makes this maneuver awkward.

Ive lost 29 lbs and only basically gone from a snug in the butt and waist size 14 eight dress, to having to wear separates. Now I am a size 8 with no hips in a skirt, but my top is still basically a 14. Bit of an upside down triangle. I, like most girls, genetic and otherwise, refuse to acknowledge my actual size. I get size 10 dresses without sleeves and let my brawny shoulders bulge out. (the 17 year old has no idea what a manly man I am, just ask my wife..)

It is really an interesting phenomenon about how a dress can slip on fairly easy, but come off like Chinese finger cuffs. It is much easier (well and more fun) if Dee helps. The ergonomics of it seem to be that when putting it on, gravity helps the dress slip down a bit as you raise both arms, rotator cuffs in as you wriggle into it of doesn't work because to pull, you have to have your rotator cuff in the out and locked position to having anything to leverage against when you pull.

Dee and I were just laughing about this the other day when she happened across a video of two girls giggling in fits as the tried nearly in vain to help a third girl escape from what looked like a pair of size zero jeans on a size 4 butt.

Great story. I think you should have saddled up that smug SOB and spurred him down the trail at a gallop with the pointy end of a nice pair of stilettos.
    Last edited by BarbaraTalbot; 09-05-2007 at 11:25 PM.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Pity the horse din't have a cam corder. I'd have loved to have seen this in the video section. Rachael

A too tight jersey knit dress...$10 at thrifrt store, Bra and panties $40 at VS, Having the crap scared out of you by some horse's a** , PRICELESS. Great story, I'm still ROFLMAO!

Horses whoa

Quote Originally Posted by Elsbeth View Post
    Hi All,

Yesterday, for the first time in forever I had the place to myself. We have been building a ranch property from the ground up,it has been a very long process and there has been workmen on the place almost every day for the last 8 weeks. No privacy for me. And since I am closeted I've only been wearing underthings occasionally.

So, even though I wasn't feeling that girly I decided I dress up a bit. So, panties and bra. And then, unusually for me, I decide to add birdseed/nylon breasts and a dress. A light blue, mid-length dress made of a jersey material. Now I don't really like the dress that much because it is too tight and it has sleeves that are mid -length and it just makes it hard to adjust. The sleeves tend to pull down the neckline and so the dress never fits quite right and it is too tight. But it was out here in the barn so I wore it.

Oh yea, to set the scene, I have an office over our barn and that is where the next takes place. One other detail, we have people dropping by constantly since we moved, workers - neighbors, Grand Central Station. So there is some risk that someone might just drop by but I don't really give it too much thought

Anyway, I'm working at my desk. More dressed up than usual when I hear the barn door downstairs slide open.

OH MY GOD!!!!! Danger, danger Will Robinson!!!! Defensive perimeter has been penetrated!!!!!

All hands on deck! Must remove female clothing immediately! Return to Boy mode! Return to Boy mode!!!

So, in a panic I try to take the dress of at the shoulder but the stupid thing is clingy, too tight, and I can't get a good grip. So I get the bright idea of just pulling it over my head. Because I have to get out of that dress ASAP.

Not a good plan as it turns out.

I whip the dress up over my head and in the process my two "breasts" fly across the room. Heads up! Incoming!

But I don't know where they land because I can't get the freakin' dress over my head! So now my panic is on the rise - plus I can't see!

I struggle back and forth, trying to wrestle the offending bit of fabric off my head but I am stuck. Just plain stuck. I'm doing little circles in the room, pulling and tugging. Finally I give the now cursed dress a huge yank and I get it up over my head.

But no further. Now it has essentially become a straight jacket.

Here it where it gets good. I'm standing there in my bra and panties with a dress over my head - but the dress has now pinned my arms back. So I'm pretty much doing an imitation of a Tyrannosaurs Rex trying to get a Velociraptor off its back. Except I don't have the really large head to reach around I'm bite that son of a ..... I've become sort of a Tyranny - Tranny.

I'm flailing around the room ineffectively trying to grab the dress with my little bitty arms, doing my dance of desperation and in the process I manage to kick one of the breasts across the room and just miss taking out a light fixture.

All is chaos.

Finally, I get one arm partly free. Pull off the dress, pop off the bra and throw them, appropriately enough, in the closet. I pull on my pants and boots. Hustle into my shirt and head downstairs. Trying to compose myself.

And what do I find?

My horse that is on stall rest has managed to unlatch her dutch door and is pulling it back and forth. She seemed quite proud of herself. When she moves it back an forth it sounds just like the main door moving. How nice.

Just me and the horses. No one about for miles.

Pleasant way to start the day.

El

PS Sorry about the typo in the thread title. I changed it but didn't see the "ing" as the display box was too small. Seems I can't change the actual thread title. ( title corrected Shelly P )
    Good thing it wasnt, MR .ED the talking horse, imagine the storys he could tell, Charolette

Platinum Member
    it's funny how a single noise can bring out the stripper in us......

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    Sounds like the time I almost got caught in high school when my Mother came home unexpected.

Absolutely hilarious. I've had some close calls but that one takes the grand prize.Hope you werent too mad at the horse!

Amanda

That cracked me up

Great thread! Thanks for sharing.

PS - Is the Dress ok? and did you find your boobs........

Hugs.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Just another Gurl Hacker Elsbeth's Avatar
    Well, the dress was already a bit of a shambles to begin with, but no additional damage.

And yes, I forgot to add that I kicked my low-rent boobs into the closet along with the dress and bra.

El

Having horses of my own, you made a bad day great.

Anna

Lol!!!

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    That's a hoot.

That's an incredibly . . .

well-written piece and would make a great column in a relevant magazine (I have no idea which magazines cater to folks like us in North America but it's worth checking)

You might get an offer to submit regularly - great work - loved it

Carly

writer/photographer

An unexpected visitor - or how not to undress

Boy don't I know the straight jacket thing. My neighbors seem to knock on the door just as I have clipped the last garter strap or have gotten my breastforms just right and then it's a mad dash to the bedroom shedding clingy stuff all the way! They think I'm the cleanest person in the world because it seems I'm in my robe and "just about to take a shower" no matter what day or time it is!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

That's a great story - still chuckling!
    We find it so funny because we know exactly what you were going through.

I once put on one of my wive's dresses - it went on like a slip!
    But when it was time to take it off i got into the same position as you except every time i moved I heard S-T-R-E-T-C-H- R-I-P.
    Somehow the ghost of Houdini invaded my body and I slithered free only to face 2 hours of sewing to make good the experience!

Banned Read only
    LOL, Great story. I've had a few very close encounters myself and one actuall encounter but I won't go there. But it was a great story made me laugh hard. Oh by the way great writing skills.

LOL, good story.

Can I get a copy of the tape from the surveilence camera. I'll bet that will be a total hoot to watch.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Been there

I absolutely enjoyed reading your story. Like others here, we all have a close one to exchange that has happened, but yours dear had a safe and happy ending.