Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever wish you could be pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    You want to look like us,you want be like us, FGS can't you leave something that is sacred to us :mad:
    Thanks, Sandra....
    that I am !!!

Aspiring Member

Yes I have often thought just about this

I sure would like to become a real women and have and go through what real women go through i think that giving life into the world is the one really ultimate thing that women can do that most male's do wonder about being able to do that would inddeed be a great learing experience and i also do think that if and when one were to be born female then one does grwo up with the accetance of being a girl and so does learn to accept and gp thlrough life as the sex that you are born into but then that is a problem because there are always go9ng to be those who do want out and want to become the opposite sex of what they are but most of us male's who do want to chage just do really want to have been born female and ahve always wanted to be girl's and go through life and do all of the thing's that entail being female this is what we really do want anyway i know that this male does wnat this and being pregant anfg everthing femenine is what i would love to be and do. Anway so yes i would opt out to be a women and be able to be pregant etc et all . Thank you Suzy Ann!

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I'm curious, but not seriously.....

Just talked to a friend who had a "surprise" pregnancy (already has one child) and then lost it...miscarried....

This one's too emotionally complex for me at the moment.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Gold Member
    Hell no!!!!! Don't even want kids

...might be fun though to go out en femme as a pregnant women, surely this would distract anyone from suspecting...

Becky
    x

is in her vest
    ummmmm, no, funnily enough.
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Never with a capital N.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Not this little gray duck.. but yea I'd take a womans body, but no thanks to pregancy...

No.

A few days ago I saw a sexy woman who was pregnant and it turned me on, but there's no way I would want to actually have to experience the hell that women go through during the labor process.

I'll just stick to being a guy who loves to wear women's clothes and leave it at that.

not even on a dare

would not want it but it would help me explane my gut.

pg are you kidding...?

Heck no! However it is a nice fantasy--what could be more feminine? So one day I went to may favorite thrift store where the clerk knows me well. Wearing my wig and slacks. Told her I wanted a maternity dress. She found several for me to try on, plus a big bra, plus (at my request )a small pillow. We had a giggle when I sneaked out of the fitting room to show her. Bought the dress and later took a few photos. I am too old, and I would not feel comfortable wearing it out anywhere.

It is still a potential Halloween outfit, though.

Shall I post the picture, if I can find it?

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    There is a medical/classroom supply company that makes a garment for men to wear theat simulates being pregnant. Think back pain, wieght pulling you forward, need to wadle to walk, and did I mention pressureon the bladder mkaing the whole event even more intersting.

Yes I would

Yes I would. I think about it from time to time. That would be so cool to have a person growing inside you and having all of those hormones and feelings going threw you. Not to mention having your belly growing and breasts and lactating that would be fun too. Every thing about it sounds fun and exciting just think about it when that miracle happens in you. The miracle of life. Yes I would do it and I would not give it a second thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i like to play dress up

no, i do not wish to be pregnant... just like to play dress up

jc
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

NO!!! and thats all i have to say about that....charlie.....

Quote Originally Posted by GACountrygal View Post
    Thank You Sandra. Is there NOTHING yall will allow to be sacred to us who are FEMALE AT BIRTH?
    It's not a matter of "allowing".. It's how some of us feel.. You can't change what you feel.. Feeling just is.. Some of us "feel" that we were born in the wrong body so it's not about "allowing" anything to be sacred.. It's about trying to deal with life with the cards we were dealt! So let me put it this way.. Imagine you as a "FEMALE AT BIRTH".. You grow into a woman and want to have a child but for some reason you can't and never will.. Those of us who were born with the "wrong plumbing" are dealt that hand from day one.. Sorry if we offend those of you who were born female by being curious about pregnancy / motherhood, but at least you were born with the "right plumbing"!! I know this whole CD / Transgender thing is really hard on all GG's who are involved with us and I have the utmost respect for all the GG's who value their relationship enough to try to make it work, but GODDAMN it's been REALLY hard, and confusing ride for us too and has been a LIFELONG confused screwed up battle!! So.. There it is.. just my
    Staycee

Nope, not me, not now, not ever. Wishing I could be pregnant would mean wishing I were female. I don't want to BE female. I simply want to look like one. I enjoy being a male crossdresser too much to give it up

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Part of me says "No" but the other part of me says "Hell No"

Quote Originally Posted by StayceeCD View Post
    It's not a matter of "allowing".. It's how some of us feel.. You can't change what you feel.. Feeling just is.. Some of us "feel" that we were born in the wrong body so it's not about "allowing" anything to be sacred.. It's about trying to deal with life with the cards we were dealt! So let me put it this way.. Imagine you as a "FEMALE AT BIRTH".. You grow into a woman and want to have a child but for some reason you can't and never will.. Those of us who were born with the "wrong plumbing" are dealt that hand from day one.. Sorry if we offend those of you who were born female by being curious about pregnancy / motherhood, but at least you were born with the "right plumbing"!! I know this whole CD / Transgender thing is really hard on all GG's who are involved with us and I have the utmost respect for all the GG's who value their relationship enough to try to make it work, but GODDAMN it's been REALLY hard, and confusing ride for us too and has been a LIFELONG confused screwed up battle!! So.. There it is.. just my
    Staycee

yup I get what you're sayin...I guess it just feels as though nothing is deemed sacred and a "hands off" anymore about us GG's. Then again, that can go for so many other things. I dunno...

(and its tough answerin threads because there are SO many variations....TS, CD, and all the others, its not one set audience, which makes making some statements ment for one audience offend another, feeling the want is ok with me, I just dont take well to the idea of someone crossdressing in public as a pregnant women, but thats just how I feel)
    Last edited by GACountrygal; 09-06-2007 at 11:22 PM.

I would have luved to be the mother of my four children. Being the 'man of the house' I felt left out of a lot of child care and nuturing process. I didn't neglect them but still, something was missing.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Absolutely NO!!! I don't handle pain too well.

Absolutely! There is a part of me that yearns so much to create a life, to feel it grow, to nurture, to have that bond that mothers have with their children. I have actively watched and participated with my wife and kids and whereas it has been wonderfully satisfying, I've always felt a little left out.

Of those images that I will keep forever, two that are strongest (and oldest)are of my wife rocking and nursing our nearly asleep infant girl, and of her walking hand-in-tiny-hand across a grassy, sunny field with our son as he struggled to toddle. I remember both times the dual pull of paternal pride and maternal longing. To this day I have to hold every baby that comes within 50 ft of me (in guy mode)

On one of my few outdoor adventures dressed, I passed a mother and her baby in a parking lot; she saw me smiling at her baby and smiled that different "woman" smile back - it was heaven.

Yes I know about the discomfort and pain and ucky stuff - I was there and did my best to help DearWife. At any time I would have gladly swapped places with her - I doubt that there were more than a couple where she would have accepted.

-jj

No, as a guy, I'm quite happy that I don't have to go though that ordeal. I'm also not looking forward to ever having to pass a kidney stone.

Banned Read only
    My wife and I teased about it I told Her I would carry the child if she didn't want to, she said fine u see how it feels, well b4 I knew it she was pregnant w/twins, and after seeing what she went through w/them during pregnancy, my answer is HELL NO!!!!!!

I just want to say that while I have dreamed many times of what joy would come with being a pregnant woman I would never CD as a pregnant woman. I mean whats the point? In case it wasnt obvious I would love to know the beauty of being pregnant, but then I would really love to know what it is to have a period not that I am into pain just that I feel that is part of truly understanding what it is to be female.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila