Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: women are superior

women are superior

How meany of you feel that women are superior? Are we just trying to be like them? I strongly feel that society is becoming more fem all the time and some day CDing will be the norm amoung men.

Oh yeah - Oh yeah

LMAO..

I love the title of this post. No, really, no one is superior we are just different.

Kris

I can't believe I just said that.........................
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iiiman5 View Post
    How meany of you feel that women are superior? Are we just trying to be like them? I strongly feel that society is becoming more fem all the time and some day CDing will be the norm amoung men.
    I would not say anyone is more superior, but what your seeing is that society values women more than men. Just look at the high number of programs for womens health issues combined with government programs with no equal counter part for men. Recent studies show that women earn 1.17 to every 1.00 a man makes, so they are even paid more than men. What I do find ironic is how quick women are jump on the " we are discriminated band wagon" when they have so much more available to them in life.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

I believe women are superior in many ways. And one would be politics. Many times I vote for the woman candidate over a man in elections as long as she has the qualifications for the job. I just feel like I can trust them. Right now my state rep is a guy who is a GOP prick and very anti-gay. My state senator is a very smart woman.

By the way, right now, and this could change, Hillary Clinton has my vote for president.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

Nope. I do have the utmost respect for them though, especially all the great genetic women here.

Edit: Just to clarify the above, what I mean is that both men and women are equally capable of accomplishing many things. Those who know my thinking already know that though.Sal
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 09-06-2007 at 10:49 AM.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

woman are superior?

Wow, woman are awesome but I don't think anyone is superior to anyone else. And Hillary has absolutely no qualifications to be the POTUS. Some day we will get a woman that runs and is qualified but it's never going to be Hillary, please don't make that mistake.

I know the jury is still out on Hillary, but she is a very intelligent woman. Much smarter than her mate. So I guess it will come down to her stands of things.

Bottom line is though: I would not hesitate to vote for a woman for president.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

Everyone in the world is as equally as important as the next person.

Does not matter what your sex is, or your gender, or your sexuality, or your race, or your size etc.

Oh Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    Wow, woman are awesome but I don't think anyone is superior to anyone else. And Hillary has absolutely no qualifications to be the POTUS. Some day we will get a woman that runs and is qualified but it's never going to be Hillary, please don't make that mistake.
    Excuse a Canadian for commenting but you already have a President who has absolutely no Qualifications

Much like the Canadian president.

good grief yall...keep Hitlary out of this.

No one is superior to another. We're all special in our own way!!

Hitlary? I thought she was a Communist? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by amandachick View Post
    Hitlary? I thought she was a Communist? LOL

Let's keep this thread on topic please, not turn it into a political debate, or it will have to be closed.

Thanks

And I don't think women are superior in any way at all, you are your own person
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Silver Member
    Got to add my here. I agree that women are not superior, just different. And not that different either. I suspect that there are greater differences between individuals than there are between genders.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Recent studies show that women earn 1.17 to every 1.00 a man makes, so they are even paid more than men. What I do find ironic is how quick women are jump on the " we are discriminated band wagon" when they have so much more available to them in life.[/QUOTE]

This is sooooooooooo not true on my end of the planet. I have a career that i still have been asked..."and they send me some chick for this?" Discrimination is alive and well here. The statistics I have heard is that woman make 80 cents for every dollar a man makes.

I am not claiming superiority.... but we should be view as equal. We all have different strengths and weaknesses... some of us stronger... some of us weaker... just depends on the circumstances. There are times when I am much stronger than my mate.... but there are times I lean on him with every ounce of my being... and he is there for me. Sharing strengths and weaknesses is what makes this world go around.

for what it's worth
    If only we wore the same size!!!!

Headed toward the future.
    Recent studies show that women earn 1.17 to every 1.00 a man makes, so they are even paid more than men. What I do find ironic is how quick women are jump on the " we are discriminated band wagon" when they have so much more available to them in life.
    What the heck! I wanna move there. It doesn't exist where I am. Men still get paid more for the same work...and even when I had to train them.
    I'll stay out of the 'contact worker' arena because it is a disgrace to this country.

To the question...Are there any qualifications for being "superior"?

We are all equal...agreed.

Some of us have talents that others may not. I can read and type. Does that make me superior to someone who cannot read and type? Does it make me superior to someone who has just learned how to read and type? (For this question, let's assume we are all the same age.)

Wickanne
    Last edited by Wickanne GG; 09-06-2007 at 12:26 PM. Reason: learning to type ;-)

Nobody is superior to anyone else, they are just revered more for their obvious attributes by our historically male dominated society. This, however, is changing.

Yah right...... People that think they are or anyone else is superior are definately inferior!! At least in my mind... Lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

No.

I am coming out of the pink cloud in a furious boiling vent of misogyny at the impertinence of the question. Bad enough that in the name of equality the most dominant gender on the planet has taken control of many a workplace and still whined about not getting their fair share. Worse still that there is no term I am aware of for this concept which is basically reverse misogyny.

I will readily acknowledge any woman's legitimate strengths in any area that surpasses my own, but I refuse to bow to the Alan Alda throne of woman worship just because it is trendy to pacify women by condescendingly kissing up to them. Strong women don't need a man telling them that they are equal or better than men. They now where-in their strengths lie.Only insecure women think their lot in life is cast by their gender.

Can't all the beings that are lesser in so many ways than I - (both male and female) agree that beneath my grandeur they are all equal?

Lets discuss logic and reasoning, the thing that stereo-typically (but not actually) women are deficient in.

Logic dictates only one of two conditions are true. Women are equal to men in every way as a class of humans, or they are not.

If the CLAPTRAP about how much better the country, or a corporation, or a gynecological practice, or university or whatever would be with a woman leading it because of some perceived failing by the current male head of said organization were true consider the converse: There MUST then be some lowly job for which only someone of the opposite gender is more ideally suited.

I am no fan of Gloria Steinem, but read what she has to say about woman implying that men are not as good at nurturing and childcare, if women want to get ahead in this so called "man's" world.
    Last edited by BarbaraTalbot; 09-06-2007 at 12:39 PM.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Women have superior shopping experiences. They get all the clothes! Look at the men's section, it's next door to the bathroom in the corner, and you get three colors for everything: black, brown, white. Women have multiple floors!

Quote Originally Posted by Wickanne GG View Post
    I'll assume that wasn't a typo....that is about the best description of her I have read....

To the question...Are there any qualifications for being "superior"?

We are all equal...agreed.

Some of us have talents that others may not. I can read and type. Does that make me superior to someone who cannot read and type? Does it make me superior to someone who has just learned how to read and type? (For this question, let's assume we are all the same age.)

Wickanne
    well put!

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    Women with guns are superior (or whips)

I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Soccer Mom Extraordinaire Dee Talbot's Avatar
    How meany of you feel that women are superior?
    Yes, we are superior.

And thank you for noticing and acknowledging!!

Dee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When life gives you a crossdresser, screw the lemonade.......grab your bags and go shopping!!