Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: manly or girly girl?

Androg

I am androg all of the time, trying to blend the heart, the head and the body

I am manly most of the time, but i do like to chill out and be girly a couple of times a week, then i go the whole way and "she" takes over! I find it very relaxing!!

part man, part girl. pretty girly though overall. it's just more fun that way.

Looking for a gentleman

Girly Girl all the way

I am girlly girl dressed and girlish when not dressed.
    I have been dressing as a woman 80% for many years now. I mean every spare time I get I'm in a dress! Even when making Love to a man,who doesn't know I'm a man, I keep my leggs closed, I a Woman W. O. M. A. N!
    Love Tammy

Happenin' Train Wreck Sonia Kiss's Avatar
    I'm afraid I have a lot of tomboy in me. I'm trying real hard to learn to be more girly, but I'm not sure that's me. Manly man though? Blah! Never.

Just another Gurl Hacker Elsbeth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarlenaCD View Post
    I think I over compensated and supressed my girly tendecies and emphasied my masculine side. Picking fights in grade school, Highschool football team, fixing cars and cutting firewood with my chain saw on weekends, expressing disdain for chick movies and claiming the only shopping I'd tolerate was at Home Depot, and so on. I only let my inner girl out when I dressed and then I went overboard with the **** look. I am now slowly becoming more balanced and working on letting my softer side come out in evry day life more. I cry at movies and don't try to hide it. I planted lillies last fall and loved watching them come this summer. I often drink white wine instead of solely beer. And now when I dress I try to look more like a normal woman . I feel less fragmented this way and feel I am being more "real". Still love powere tools though ! lol
    Well that pretty much sums it up for me too. I'm still pretty bifurcated but I'm getting more integrated as time goes on.

El

I used to be manly male but a few years ago a strange thing happened. I started walking acting and feeling like a woman.
    Even when Im a man(yuk) I still feel like Marla. I only feel really comfortable when Im dressed. Go figure!

Most of the time I'm a guy and happy with that. I do love turning myself into a lady. I have always been fascinated with women's clothes and makeup.
    I don't know if I could ever pass for a women but I do want to go to aTG niteclub and hang out with some other girls.
    Amelia

I have a real hard time acting like a man! You would never confuse me with a lumberjack.

thank everybody that posted here. I really wanted to know if I was one of a kind or just one of every one here. now I know that I am just one of everyone here

girlie guy
    I am EXACTLY like Staci, and Angelfire too.
    No confusion, you gotta keep 'em separated.

I say full time androgenous.
    SO says (too) femininely androgenous.
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

As a few have stated already, I am just me.

I am a very healthy mix of both. I can not separate the female and male side of me. They are who I am. I have more female tendancies than male, but I enjoy many parts of both sides of the fence. And there are a few parts I do not enjoy.

I have always been this way. It was confusing to me when my friends would talk about cars, sports (with the exception of hockey), girls etc. Don't get me wrong, I love and adore women, but I never liked it when my friends would talk about women as if they were objects and used foul language to do so. I still don't understand that. Women to me are creatures of beauty and grace...

I guess I never really fit in with anyone. And it explains why I do not have many friends. Be that as it may, I have come to view my self as "this is who I am, deal with it." My many female qualities are shadowed by my physical appearance, at 6'2 245lbs, I am by no means a small person and I have been told that my stoic and quiet reserve can be very intimidating.

Meh, I don't like being alone, but I am who I am. More woman than man, but both anyways... sigh.
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

I am certainly "one of the guys". Married, love to work out, athletic, build things, girl watch, hike and watch any typ of sport. On the other hand, I don't want to or ever have acted macho to compensate for my crossdressing. However, I do get compliments from mostly women on how kind hearted I am and thoughtful on others feelings. That might be my most outward female trait. When i dress, I am passable, but don't change my personality or act any differently like becoming overly girly girl. I am just me.

Karan.

Karan

New England, somewhere on the fringe of genderland
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    My many female qualities are shadowed by my physical appearance, at 6'2 245lbs, I am by no means a small person and I have been told that my stoic and quiet reserve can be very intimidating.

Meh, I don't like being alone, but I am who I am. More woman than man, but both anyways... sigh.
    Zee,

I feel like that alot also - that my evryday outward apperance doesn't match my inner perception of my self - For instance I could be doing something fem - like looking through a women's clothes catalog or reading about makeup tricks in Cosmo - and then I happen to look in a mirror and there's this no doubt about it male looking back - and it's like -whoa, what was I thinking ? I'm a guy ! and it's sort of a let down, - you know?