Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: manly or girly girl?

manly or girly girl?

I as a guy am manly, I dress up in dresses, make-up, wig go all the way-I am a true crossdresser-I love it! I think I can pass as a girl when I go out to the movies or shop for girlie cloths. How many of you crossdresser are manly crossdressers & how many of you are girly girls play with dolls as a child wear girls cloths to school as a child, have a femine voice, ect..

I'm more like you

I am a manly man most of the time. I just like to feel pretty when I dress up and pretend to be a girl. I prefer my guy life full-time and my girl life as something I really enjoy. It's nice to be able to be both. It helps the stress level. When I dress up though I am very feminine.

Guess I'm a manly man most of the time. Obviously, except for when I dress.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Even when I dress, I cant make myself talk or act "girly"----I can sure make myself LOOK girly, but thats about as far as I can go.

Of course, I stay inside, so it dont matter.

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    For me I have always been able to turn on the girl part of me quite easy and since I have almost dressed all the way from the start of my CD adventure when the transformation is done I am a woman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    When I am dressed I am a woman and I try to do everything to make sure that no one will notice that I happen to be a guy by birth. Once the makeup and wig go on everything comes together. No more quick stand bathroom calls, or fast long strided walks to get something across the room. I have found that when with ohter t-girls and even some T friendly GG's that I act just like them.

I did and do all the manly thing and I also like doing the girly thing
    Angie

I am a man all the way, love to work out, watch football with guys, drink a few brews.......but under my breath I always think how cute that cheer leader skirt would look on me.......lol....such a Girl!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

when im dressed sometimes i think i honestly forget that i am a guy, but thats how i like it...my girlfriend has noticed though that the more serious i have been getting about it lately the more feminine tendencies i have in male mode also...anyone else find this??
    love alwaysssssss cori!! MUAH!

Manly or Girly

When I dress as man - which is most of the time I walk talk and act manly - because I am.

When I dress I feel different and become more feminine. But I find it hard to be fully feminine due to a lifetime of guy habits. But the more feminine I go the better I enjoy it. And some of the feminine stuff takes a bit to learn - like how to walk and be more demonstrative - I find some comes natural and other parts need to be practised. When I get dressed I want to be a girl - not an effeminate guy. So I watch female mannerisms on ladies I love and adopt their postures and poses if they fit in with what I am doing.

If I haven't dressed for a while and feel the need but can't, then I'll put on something feminine just for me and feel secretly feminine. At first it felt outrageously risky (like going to work with panties or stockings on) but it's very enjoyable if you tease yourself like this when you can't fully express yourself.

Corrina,

Yes, my wife says I cross my legs like a girl even in Guys mode........sigh....

She does not seem to mind though.......heheh

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Girly

I guess that I am more apt to act Gurly since I have been doing this thing most of my life, My sis says I act more girly than she does at times, but then I like Football and baseball and a few beers now and then, heck she does too.
    So Iguess I am more gurly than manly.
    Very seldom wear man clothes as I work from home yes a cyber worker, only have to go in once a week, so I can be who ever I want.
    Wife has to drive to her work I just go in the den and clock in on the puter.
    May all the twins in the world have as much fun as I

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I hate manly men, and so does my wife Marla GG. I've always been about as non manly as you can get in boy mode and (thank god) my wife likes me like this.

If I'm non manly in boy mode ..... yep, I'm pretty girly in girl mode too. But to answer your question about childhood .... I did used to play jump rope and hopscotch with the girls in our street when I was young, and at lunch times at school in my mid teens I used to eat my lunch with my friends, all of which were girls, and one of which was my girlfriend. When I was in my early 20's I used to go out clubbing with my girlfriend and her girlfriends too. I was the lone boy in the group of girls ..... it was fantastic!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 09-06-2007 at 08:50 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I am always quite girly. I tried when I was younger, but could never get the manly part down. It is better to be all girl!
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

no way - girly

no i can't say that i am girly in any way. just like to play dress up. no feminie hobies. do like to hunt in fem. give an idea?

jc
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

Gold Member
    Yep I'm a man for sure when in drab, girly girl, I try when I'm dressed but my movements just aren't to girly.

Ha!

I`m a deer huntin` beer drinkin` skoal dippin` redneck.........but I look damn good in my little black dress!!

is in her vest
    I'm just me....its just the clothes, make up and hairstyle that change!!!!!!!!! I don't think I am a girly girl.......or a girly boy either.....
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by Staci View Post
    I am a manly man most of the time. I just like to feel pretty when I dress up and pretend to be a girl. I prefer my guy life full-time and my girl life as something I really enjoy. It's nice to be able to be both. It helps the stress level. When I dress up though I am very feminine.
    Hey Staci, um.. do you think it woudl be possible for us to talk.. I have the same feelings as you about CD'ing
    and I'm jsut new tot he whole thing so i was looking to maybe discuss certain topics and such with you sicne you are in the same point of view as myself

ciaos
    Missy

I guess I'd have to say I'm kind of a girly man in drab. In femme, I'm not as femme as I'd like, but I'm learning what womanhood is really about, so it's OK.
    When I was younger, I worked at not coming across too "girly" in drab, the tendency was always there. I wasn't ready to accept my true self, or people's reactions to that when I was younger.
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New England, somewhere on the fringe of genderland
    I think I over compensated and supressed my girly tendecies and emphasied my masculine side. Picking fights in grade school, Highschool football team, fixing cars and cutting firewood with my chain saw on weekends, expressing disdain for chick movies and claiming the only shopping I'd tolerate was at Home Depot, and so on. I only let my inner girl out when I dressed and then I went overboard with the **** look. I am now slowly becoming more balanced and working on letting my softer side come out in evry day life more. I cry at movies and don't try to hide it. I planted lillies last fall and loved watching them come this summer. I often drink white wine instead of solely beer. And now when I dress I try to look more like a normal woman . I feel less fragmented this way and feel I am being more "real". Still love powere tools though ! lol

I'm a girl in DRAB !

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    I'm just me, an eclectic mix of genders.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by Nataliebabe View Post
    I`m a deer huntin` beer drinkin` skoal dippin` redneck.........but I look damn good in my little black dress!!
    Me too (but I don't look any good - something about hair in unexpected places)

In drab: as manly as possible (maybe to fit in, I don't know)
    En femme: as girly as time and opportunity will allow

I am girly but can be manly if the need arises.

It's hard for me to be manly when wearing panties all of the time.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!