Thread: First time out

First time out

Dressed in slacks and a tank top, bad wig and forms, I went to the beer store just for laughs. Boy, did I get them. Luckily my favorite SA was there and she just about peed herself while I explained that my GF, non existant, bet me that I would not do such a thing. I only did it for shi^ts and giggles but it was great. She did have to ask how I could walk in heels and I had to reply, "on tip toes" She had to call out her co-worker from the back of the store to check me out. It was great. UH, could I be an xibitionist? What I wore.

Last edited by Veronica 1; 09-07-2007 at 12:09 AM. Reason: To add phoyo

HeHeHe way to go.....Crack a beer for me, wait...thats a power beer for sure!!

Yeah, thought I was doing good until she mentioned security cameras and youtube.

Are you a genetic male or a GG?

Hon, can't you tell? I am male and love to dress up, always have. Can I take that as a compliment?
    Last edited by Veronica 1; 09-07-2007 at 01:46 PM.

Aspiring Member Cindi Ann Kelly's Avatar
    Way to go girl! You look fantastic.
    I envy you.

Hugs

cindi ann

Good job

That's what it is all about. Dressing the way you want.

I gotta be me & you gatta be you.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Ronni i am very happy for you...

your story is great and i am willing to bet that on the inside it made you feel very wonderful to be out dressed like that

take care and keep having fun !

michele

Cool! You had a lot of guts to do that. It is interesting because if you know you don't pass you can still go out and enjoy it. Its all in how you carry yourself (positive attitude).

girlie guy
    I've always wanted to do that. Love those shoes too!

WTG Ronni... that took a lot of courage.

You look great btw.

Z
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

WTG, you went out en femme and I have only dressed in private and gone out as a female at Halloween. Wish I had rhe guts to go out in public at other times.

My wife and I are planning to visit Vegas this fall and I want to "go out" (i.e. appear in public as a female) in Las Vegas. It would seem to be an ideal venue as the likelihood of being noticed would seem to be small as it is a long way from home, other tourists would be preoccupied and wouldn't care, and employees probably wouldn't make a CD uncomfortably even if then noticed. Howeved, wearing markup. wig, earrings, a bra with brestforms, a dress, nylons, pumps, and carrying a purse would suggest that it would be appropriate to use the ladies restroom.

I have heard though, that it is illegal there for a man to use the women's reatroom. As security would be prevelant, and other girls could "freak out", this seems to be a showstopper for crossdressing in public in Vegas. Is what I heard about it being illegal for a man to use a women's restroom true, or is it an online untruth?

Jamie

It may be hard to believe but I've seen GG's who looked worse.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Thanks, I think. LOL