Thread: I'm so Excited

Banned Read only

I'm so Excited

Ok this is my second thread for the nite, but I have to let all you other grls know that for the past 3 nights I have actually been able to go en'femme w/out the worrying about my wife walking in on me, for she is in the Hospital. Yes I'm sad that she is in there but at the same time it has given me the chance to be myself after I put the kids down for the night. I have been cleaning the house everynight night now, which I don't usually do but being in CD mode I get this urge to clean and I don't know why. But like I said I am so excited right now that I don't know whatelse to do b/c all the cleaning is done, so if any of u other gals need ur place cleaned let me know..lol

Hi Mya (Becky again!)

Me too, I have just spent a wonderful 36 hours en femme. It feels so natural and, yes, even housework is no longer a chore!! The only downside is saying farewell to your femme side and returning although to keep the link going I've kept my toenails painted!!

Becky
    xx

PS: I like your photo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mya Summers View Post
    I have been cleaning the house everynight night now, which I don't usually do but being in CD mode I get this urge to clean and I don't know why.
    I get that too.

I even went out and bought a french maids outfit for the task!!

Thing is though, cleaning in 5 inch heels sucks after an hour or so.

Now I just keep the house spotless, so when I dress, I don't need to clean. (of course, I can always find something!)

Morgan <---OCD CD?
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

New England, somewhere on the fringe of genderland
    Same for me, when I get girly I love to clean and cook !?!

Hope she recovers quickly

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle CD View Post
    Hope she recovers quickly
    what she said...
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Sorry to hear your wife is in the hospital. Hope she recovers soon.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I know your pleasure in being aable to dress freely, I am lucky in the fact my wife readily accepts my dressing...As far the house hold chores, I have always enjoyed doing them, femme or other wise...So for me its just more of a pleasure.

The funny thing about the whole thing is our standing joke is how I havemade her a fine wife

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie Sexton View Post
    The funny thing about the whole thing is our standing joke is how I havemade her a fine wife
    Since todays your day off, you should run out right now do the grocery shopping, Marcie!! And pick me up a case of RC and a hand full of Moon Pies while your out!! . Lol

Funny too.. My wifes going in the hospital for 3 days too but she's lined up sooooo much work to keep me busy the chance to dress will be slim to none!! She's so thoughtful that way ya know!! Lol. Anyway I'll probably be down at the hospital like a good husband!!! Ohhh and one night I do have ice hockey!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

hope your wife will be well soon. and is it serious. anyway I know how you feel when in femme mode you like to do household chores, I have a knee length maids uniform that I wear when I clean house, I dont wear high heels when I am cleaning house, it is too uncomfortable. I also have a plainjane dress I wear when doing houshold chores when I dont feel like wearing the maids uniform.

<<Since todays your day off, you should run out right now do the grocery shopping, Marcie!! And pick me up a case of RC and a hand full of Moon Pies while your out!! . Lol >>>

OMG! RC and Moonpies! You take me back. Except it was Scooter Pies for me!!!!!

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar

cleaning a chore? oh well - maybe it is but ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mya Summers View Post
    Ok this is my second thread for the nite, but I have to let all you other grls know that for the past 3 nights I have actually been able to go en'femme w/out the worrying about my wife walking in on me, for she is in the Hospital. Yes I'm sad that she is in there but at the same time it has given me the chance to be myself after I put the kids down for the night. I have been cleaning the house everynight night now, which I don't usually do but being in CD mode I get this urge to clean and I don't know why. But like I said I am so excited right now that I don't know whatelse to do b/c all the cleaning is done, so if any of u other gals need ur place cleaned let me know..lol
    Since it has to be done anyway - I just up n do it - sooner or later. From what I can see YOU look good. Sorry your wife is ill and I do hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Becky10 View Post
    Hi Mya (Becky again!)

Me too, I have just spent a wonderful 36 hours en femme. It feels so natural and, yes, even housework is no longer a chore!! The only downside is saying farewell to your femme side and returning although to keep the link going I've kept my toenails painted!!

Becky
    xx

PS: I like your photo!!
    Lucky me. I never say farewell to my femme side. Rosaliy is who I am when I am not working and I don't really mis HIM all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie Sexton View Post
    I know your pleasure in being aable to dress freely, I am lucky in the fact my wife readily accepts my dressing...As far the house hold chores, I have always enjoyed doing them, femme or other wise...So for me its just more of a pleasure.

hear hear !!
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

Banned Read only
    Thank you to everyone for the concern of my wife. Today is the 4th day of her being in the hospital, I wish they would let her come home but w/what she has they won't let her till the infection is gone. I think its called Illius it causes temperary paralization to the Intestines and Colon. When the kids and I went to see her after I got off of work, she seemed to be doing a little better. I will miss Mya when my wife comes home but at the sime time she will be there w/me because I took Mya from my real name "Jeremiah". I guess till she gets home it'll just be me Mya enjoying what i do best

I like the classy look phyllis47's Avatar

Good Luck To Mya

I wish you and your family lots of luck and hope everhthing turns out well.

Hugs: Phyllis
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing as a women is the most fun.

Love: Phyllis