View Poll Results: What is your favorite panty style and why?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Full Cut Brief

20 28.57%
  • Hipster

13 18.57%
  • Bikini

15 21.43%
  • Thong

22 31.43%
  • Crotchless

0 0%

Thread: Panty Styles: What is your favorite and Why?

tricot gal

Panty Styles: What is your favorite and Why?

For many years I only wore full cut nylon briefs, primarily Vanity Fair. I liked the waist to upper thigh coverage and it was the favorite style of my wife whose panties I borrowed before I started my own collection. I found the full cut brief to be very attractive and sensual because there was sufficient room for an erection and penile play. Furthermore I adored the feeling and appearance of wearing nylon tricot panties. There was a lot of soft material to rub my fingers up and down the front and back of the panty. It gave me such an erotic sensation when I did that. I also like the full cut style because it conceals some of my mid-age midriff expansion.

Over the years I have come to appreciate other styles such as the hipster, the bikini and the thong. The only problem with the thong is that sometimes my package falls out of the panty. For bedtime action the crotchless bikini gets my vote. While both bikini and thong can be easily pushed aside, the crotchless panty is already to go and has a sexier appearance.

Although I really love the crotchless style, I would have to vote for the full cut brief for everyday wear. My favorite brief brand currently is made by secrets in lace and the panties are sheer nylon in texture. I have purchased them recently in the regular brief and tap panty styles and they are to-die-for. The fit, feel and looks are awesome!

Not enough choices,I like a low cut but high leg cut panty in any material other than cotton

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Platinum Member
    i can't vote i like them all but not the crochless type i find that crochless is like well that whoie tucking thingy just don't work ...........then it's like "he" is like in wendy's
    clouthes and thats not right...........

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    I am in the none of the above. I have been wearing a tanga style for a while. I really like it alot

Those who've seen my pics will know I love the french knicker style, with lace hem. They are not practical on their own, so I wear something underneath to "hold me in place". Sometimes it's latex briefs, and they hold the vibrating butt plug in too!

ToniB

Panty type

Love string biniki due to the way they feel and fit around my waist. Thongs and low cut that i wear wear with low cut jeans work very well also.

Youngirl at Heart

Bikini Panties

I voted for bikini panties, because they provide me adequate support (of sagging buttocks and dangling goodies), while at the same time showing a lot of flesh. Not only do I like they way they fit, but I enjoy wearing them (and nothing else) when I'm getting ready for work in the morning. And when the weather is warm enough, they serve as pajama bottoms.

One time I even wore them to the beach, where they served quite nicely as the bottom half of a makeshift two-piece swimsuit. Talk about exhilarating! Wearing only panties in public, with people looking right at me! And no one the wiser.
    Sidney -- Youngirl at Heart

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes. I had one thousand sixty." --Imelda Marcos

"Real men don't need to define what a 'real man' is." --Sidney

Full cut with options

I would say I enjoy full cut briefs and suspect it's from my youth when most everyone female (and I now suspect a lot of males) wore such things. I love pettipants and bloomers. I like the straight leg panties as well under men's pants, but mostly anything nylon....

It's a hand/eye thing.

Squeeze
    Linda Lee

sexy in high heels Sarah Roberts's Avatar

Question What are....?

Hipsters, french cut and tanga. I'm new to the scene. I love the ones that are like short shorts. Is that hipsters. The make my butt look delicious.
    Can you ladies send me some pics in my email of what these others look like.

Love
    Rosaria

crossdresser

Smile

I'm a big girl so I like the full cut brief. wish I was smaller so I could wear real sexy panties. There is nothing like the feel of a panty on your bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Rosaria
    Hipsters, french cut and tanga. I'm new to the scene. I love the ones that are like short shorts. Is that hipsters. The make my butt look delicious.
    Can you ladies send me some pics in my email of what these others look like.

Love
    Rosaria
    http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...CMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    string bikini

briefs

high cut briefs

bikini panties

boyleg

hipster panties

are these enough?

Talking

This is one of my Favorite pair I am ordering 5 new pairs today I love this style what do you Ladies think.....

I chose bikini, but I'll wear anything, really. I've got thongs, briefs, hipsters (I'm REALLY into them, actually), boyshorts, v-strings, etc.

I don't really like lace. Cotton mostly, but I have some silky things, too.

Ji

Has to be satin string bikinis. I had ordered these from F O H and they are very nice.

http://www.fredericks.com/images/5/5...lrg_a_4600.jpg
    Last edited by Stormgirl; 03-24-2005 at 12:53 PM.

Kathryn or SissyKatie rustylacie's Avatar

Panty Favorite

Like the full type -- more silk -- and more feeling when they slide off (for whatever reason )

Rusty

Island Girl

Any and All!!!

Panties, PANties, PANTIES!!!! I Love, LOve, LOVE THEM!!!

Tonia, nice. I bought an ivory and black pair for my wife (wish she would share...)

There are just too many styles and materials now days. I have a pair of black boy-cut low-rise panties that do not have one seam in them. They also have a nice rhinestone-like heart right up front. Nothing but nylon. They are soooo stretchy and feel incredible (Ross $0.99).

Victoria's Secret second skin panties (I'll take one of each color and print, pls).

Anything my wife wears!

The pair of panties I wear on any given day! (kinda the philosopy of - 'who is the most important one? [the one you are with])

Have fun!!!

Dana

Ruby

panties

LIke full cut control briefs, just bought a lovely pair via ebay, crimson red with white embrodiery, fit slimmming and feel so so sexy

Panties

Panties i,ve tried them all the sexiest feeling ones are the hand made pink sissy satin with filly bits on the bum they are so sensual but we all have favorite dont we girls mmmm great idea for a thread cheers

"LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL GIRLS CAUSE YOUR A LONG TIME DEAD "

its gotta be a thong for me...preferably with a lil lace.

Oooer!!!!

Has to be thongs........ here's just a few of mine

Tamara x
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 04-05-2005 at 10:00 AM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Isnt it fun being a girl!! I wear girls panties to express my femininity,and for me string bikini in a shiny fabric like satin or nylon.They look like girls panties and feel like them to!! And its always nice to have that extra generous panty crotch ,of soft material to turn you into the perfect sissy!!

for me it's anything but crotchless or thong. I have never been able to make scense of crotchless panties the way I see it is why bother with them at all if you are going to let everything lang out anyway. And as for thongs it just makes me feel like I am being cut in half.

huggs
    anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]