View Poll Results: Do you crossdress around your children?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, If they want to imitate me and become crossdressers, I'm OK with it.

11 25.00%
  • Yes, but I don't want them to become crossdressers.

1 2.27%
  • No

32 72.73%

Thread: Do You Crossdress Around Your Young Children?

Do You Crossdress Around Your Young Children?

I was wandering how many of you crossdress around your young children. Is it OK with you if they become crossdressers?

Young crossdresser

I think many of us crossdressed since they was a young boy...it's my case. I don't know why but I had to try my Mom's clothes.

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

this is a tough one.

given their ages when I figured out recently that I wanted to dress at all in a complete way, we have decide not to.

The 17 year old, doesn't need to know and probably would be ok with it. Seems a little unwise though to both give him gender issues to muse about at this particular phase of development when he doesn't seem to have questions himself that way. Also there is the time a couple of years ago when I was railing on him for his chick-jeans during his wanna-be emo stage.

My younger kids I don't worry about. (they are F12 F10 M8 F1).
    The 12 year old is going through a real loves her dad time (which is great) and likes whatever Dad likes like cars, etc. She is also becoming more girly and fashion conscious. She'd love shopping with Dad, but she doesn't need to be the caretaker of a secret.

The 10 year old could maybe benefit by frank discussion about how I felt at her age at being perceived as too femme. Ironic because she is a female and doesn't like to have to be lumped in with the girls.

The 8 year old could maybe benefit from the knowledge of why it is dad has no problem with him clomping around in mom's heels (if he only knew his favorite pairs are actually mine!

The problem with talking to them if you talk to one its not right to include them all. I like how some have approached it with it isn't a secret but it is a private matter. The 12 year old would be the most enthusiastic but her I worry about. A couple of times she was within earshot of things we didn't mean to say in front of her eavesdropping ears. Dee said not to worry, any though with that one is supplanted rapid fire with another and another within seconds of disjointed succession. I said I didn't mind the bouncing trip through her kinetic brain, so much as the fact that it would be passing dangerously close to her brain's seldom monitored speech and communication center!
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

I do not have any kids.

If I did, I will teach them to be as open-minded as possible - that includes my choice of clothes.

Untitled
    I dont think my daughter would tolerate me wearing clothes that are designed for men
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

My kids (F17, M14 M 13) know about my crossdressing. Though they may see me in (or a peek of) my underwear or in sleepwear from time to time, I do not dress in front of them. I want them to be tolerent and open minded but it's my thing and I'm not gonna push it on them or anyone else.

As far as if they crossdressed? It would be fine if they did or didn't.

well my children have not seen me due to the ex request.. but i feel that this cding is something you are born with... and my son ( 18 ) would never do this ....he is a typical man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]