Thread: Hiding Knee Highs

Hiding Knee Highs

Ok, so a while back i asked if there was any way to hide my 5" stilleto thigh highs and the answer obviously was no, so i have another question, i have some 3" chinky heal black knee highs, any way to hide them so that they wont be seen?
    *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/*

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader

This is a rhetorical question right?

If you want to talk about your boots then talk about them. There is no way a man wearing high heels can wear anything without displaying he is wearing high heels. You must have known that with the 5 inch heel question. So let's get that bit out of the way..

So...talk about your boots if you want to. There will be plenty of folk who want to talk about theirs. You don't NEED an excuse.

What sort of boots? Where did you get them from? Do they turn you on? How high are they and what's the highest heel you have?

Yours sincerely in need of a cigarette.

Thank you.

I'm with Julie, why hide them (If you've got it, flaunt it). But if wearing boots really gets you off, and you don't want to flaunt it, you could wear the jeans with flares so big and long that they scrape on the ground and cover all your feet. That was very 1980s, so you'd still get a lot af attention, and you'd show a glimpse of the boots with every step. Better to wear normal jeans and show the foot part of the boot only.

Now tell us what you really want to achieve?

ToniB

Platinum Member
    oh i got it you want to weare them to like school like the boots right ok quit school and go to like that school for people that can't see then you can wear anything.........

Why not just wear them? I have a pair of knee-high boots that have an androgonus toe - heck looks just like my Dan Post's - that I got from Payless Shoes. I wear them with longer jeans or slacks and the pant leg is about an inch or less off the ground. Covers about mid foot to toe and looks fine (to me). Now I will admit, when I sit down, the pant leg rides up and the 2" heel of the boot shows as well as the side zipper depending on how I sit...but...I dont really care either...or I could just be careful where/how I sit...

Jenn

the problem is that i am afraid of people noticing or i would wear my thigh highs
    *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/*

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader

Platinum Member
    jenny do you like read this ??????ok look at them you cant hide them we can't show you how ..........like if you realy want to wear them then thay are going to be seen yes thay will now if you don't like want to have them seen then no you can't wear them ...............sorry .......................

Amelie
    I find the best hiding place is high up in a tree. No one will see your Knee highs up there.

Hee hee Maybe ESPN would be interested in adding Stilleto-heeled tree climbing to their X-games lineup.

Hugs,

Melissa

Amelie
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa A.
    Hee hee Maybe ESPN would be interested in adding Stilleto-heeled tree climbing to their X-games lineup.

Hugs,

Melissa
    Lol,,LOl I could just see this. Would contestants have to be trannys or could anyone join, like lets say out of work lumberjacks.
    Amelie

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok
    I sleep all night
    And I work all day
    I cut down trees
    Wear high heels
    Suspenders and a bra
    I wish I'd been a girlie
    Just like my dear Mama"

-Monty Python's Flying circus, c. late seventies.

Hugs,

Melissa

Hey Jenny girl...I mean it's external wear you are talking about here, right? If you don't want them to be seen...then why wear them in public at all?

Just my 2 cents babe.

Love,
    Chrissie

Jenny, hun, are you serious?

Just wear them. Wear the boots.

If you mean "how can you hide them?" as in "where can you store them?" then maybe we can help you.

But it's simply not possible to make three (or five) inch heels go unnoticed.

Ji

You can wear you knee high boots without others noticing them by simply wearing your thigh high boots on TOP of them.

Or, how about under a floor length dress or skirt .....

Just wear them when and where you can and enjoy them.

Rachel Jean