Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a Haloween Costume

a Haloween Costume

i know its a ways off, but i have started thinking about halloween this year beacuse it is the only tim it is acceptable for me to go out so my question is this, should i wear my thigh highs with a cheer uniform. One of my friends said no because it isnt politically correct. What are all ur opinions
    *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/*

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader

The only thing that really goes with a cheerleader uniform are bright red shiny p.v.c. thigh high boots with a 6 inch heel and cross laces going all the way up the front and with metal tags accentuating the slight dom style.

Don't know what's politically correct ini the US of A, but I thought Halloween was a time when anything (and I mean ANYTHING) goes, so go for it. Wear the boots!

Wish we had the same Halloween custom of crossdressing in the UK, don't you Julie? I'd wear boots just like you described....Yummmmmy! But only after my foot has healed up! (see "I've had the operation")

ToniB

Go for Jenny. You do not have to worry about being Politilcy correct on Holloween.

Richelle

Hummmmmm, a dom cheerleader. Instead of pom-poms, a couple cat-o-nine tails. Just think of the possibilities!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

StephanieCD
    I once went to work in drag on Halloween. I got a female coworker to suggest that we both bend genders for a gag. She had a mustache and I had a polka dotted mini, thigh highs, combat boots and a ****ty little halter top. It was a riot (on the outside... on the inside it was a 7 course gourmet meal on the company card)

Costume for Halloween

Dear Sister,
    I love the idea of cheerleader uniform as costume. Definitely wear your thigh-highs. I hope they have the lacy tops. Black or white would be great as a colour. I hope you wear very frilly panties with lots of lace (maybe pink or lilac in colour) underneath. Let your skirt flip up occasionally exposing your delightful panties. WOW what a tease!

Thigh highs...DEFINATELY

A definate yes on the thigh tops.Wide lacy topped ones.The ocassional flip of the is a definate yes also.No politically correct on Halloween,its a day for fun.Dig it and love ya,Mel Issa Oops...insert (skirt)after flip of the

that time of the year is the best do what you want wear what you want because any thing goes on that day thats for sure. it a time to vwnture out and be what you whant all i have to say is go girl!!

I want to do either a School-Girl Outfit, A cheerleader, or a hooters girl!

I wonder why my friend told me not to, oh well, keep the advice coming

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader

I'd say yes, ebcause Halloween costumes are about individuality, so go for it.
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

Platinum Member
    like ok this like march thingy so you like have like a long time here to go so like ..how abought like a hooker boots thyhighs skimpy skirt and boos hanging out of a tight shirt
    and like way too mutch make up ..................

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

halloween

Jenny wer would u be going while dressed ??? might be to old for door to door but its halloween so all rules r off

no i am not going door to door, i am in college and we have parties in some of the res halls

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader

It's the Frills....

A politically correct Halloween is almost an oxymoron. It's impossible to be politically correct. I once went as an adult baby girl and spent half the time scheduling appointments to be changed and the other half trying to explain where I got my costume. As it happens my boss (Mr. Conservative) came as a woman of all things so I elected him to be mom. Anyway, you have simply got to go with the frills and definitely those boots. Remember what FDR once said: "It's the frills that make the thrills." OK, that may have been someone else who said that but go with the boots.

Kick'n in Kalifornia
    Linda Lee

demark68

Halloween Costumes

Hi from demark68:

Halloween is definately the for me.
    I am doing a Brides Maids Custume this year 2005,
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 05-13-2005 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Take requests to the personals!

Smile Holloback girl!!!!!

OMG like gwen stefani, ok Im jealous now, mus'nt get overaught they'll catch me and medicate my sorry ass,ah the hell with it, Hey jenny your so fine, you r so fine you blow my mind hey jenny!!! (mmmm toni basil in that 80s video OMG) shit theyve found me, gota go...................

there you go girl let it out snd hsve fun, thats what halloween is about

Jenny, you have the other option of going with the heavy tan dance tights the cheerleaders and such often wear. Maybe not as sexy as the thigh-highs, but more authentic, if you need the excuse to wear pantyhose.

Trick or treat

I have 3 choices:
    1. Las Vegas Show Girl
    2. Playboy Bunny
    3. Hooters girl.
    All three will alow me to show off my legs.
    Hugs
    Mia Lynn

anything goes

Jenny at Halloween anythings goes, just enjoy yourself sweetie.
    Hugs
    Mia lynn

gurly girl

emmmmm.....halloween

i did the school girl thing last year and totally went all out with everything girly right down to my sexy toerings and cherry red toenails, but i was still percieved as a boy. anyway...i have often thought of dressing as something with a mask and then just wearing like a pari of capris and flip flops and painting my fingernails. people would totally just think im a girl dressed as whatever the mask presents. maybe a devil per say...ya thats it...i could wear a pair of sexy red pants with high heel strappy shoes. sorta like elizebeth hurley in bedazzled. with the right mask, people would just think im a girl devil...well im all set for october

Jenifer1961
    I doubt I have the Body as who im gonna go out as on Halloween, But I plan on dressing like 7 of 9 on voyager.. ok,ok, I hear someone giggling out there..heheh

This Halloween I might dress up, turn on my porch light, and hand out treats at home.

My early costume choice would be a gypsy - black wig, black bohemian top with white embroidery, long tiered broomstick skirt with 3 petticoats underneath, doorknocker size earrings, etc. (A little more fun than a hippy chick, unless my wife would dress as a guy and be Sonny, then I could be Cher).

A couple of years ago I went to one friend's house as a male hippy on a dare with a $2 long black wig with a bandana headband and he almost fell down laughing. The next week a sister in law and her GG housemate came for a visit and the male hippy greeted them at the door and gave them both a laughing fit.

It's so far ahead, I reserve the right to hand out treats in any costume that meets my wife's OK.

Jadeanne