Thread: Self Adhering Breastforms

Self Adhering Breastforms

I am new to the forum and would like advice on how effective the self adhering breast forms are. Do they really hold in place so you can wear them without a bra?

I currently have a pair of the Amoena 845 breast forms that use adhesive strips and Velcro to attach the forms to your chest. I have found that although the forms stay on the edges come away from your skin. I was wondering if the self adhering forms bond better and leave no real discernable edge. I hate seeing the edges lift away from my skin.

Thanks!

Carol

I use a Q-bra and it has adhesive than holds even in a shower, but the larger the breast form the less likely it is to hold by itself. Personally I have not tried adhesive on the larger forms so I cant say from experience.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I have some experience ( since 2001)with Amoena classic 350 size 9 which are self adhesive.
    Due to size and so weight you cannot use it braless and as soon you perspire a little bit, they realise from your chest even wearing bra.

I did not experiment (so far )attachable breast forms but I do think that they should stay glued longer on skin via paddle.

Another kind of forms are sold with holster and velcro system ( cup less bra on which rear velcro of form is going to velcro sewn on holster) which could be ( may be) a good middle way : breast are almost bare and could be "equiped" with several kind of color and size but of course you still have to wear holster.
    In extra they could be used with normal bra (wired in better).
    To finish I recently ruined by own girls wearing hight corset and I suppose they were pinched between top of corset and bra wires. So I asking myself in these days which one could be the best and most durable model.

Of course I would highly apreciate sister's advises

Jakie

I have forms (38C) that I got from "Suddenly Femme" that have strips you attach. I have used them with one on top and one one the bottom of each form and had the forms stay in place for over 24 hrs., including sleeping in them. You must remove any chest hair in the attachment points and clean the area with alcohol or swabs provided, but once done the effect is great and feels and looks real.

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26 View Post
    I use a Q-bra and it has adhesive than holds even in a shower, but the larger the breast form the less likely it is to hold by itself. Personally I have not tried adhesive on the larger forms so I cant say from experience.
    I have DD breast forms and use a 3M adhesive spray I get at the hardware store. They won't stay up in a loose blouse but if you are wearing say a tight spandex kind of top the stay and the bounce is wonderful!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

I have some self-adhesive forms which don't stay in place without support of a bra or a really tight top. As Peggy %% has posted, I have had really good results with 3M Super 77 spray. I nuke my forms for a minute or two (depending upon size) to warm them, spray the Super 77 on them and them nuke them again, as opposed to letting them set for 10 minutes. They hold well, and I can remove the residue easily with odorless Varsol. w.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenda View Post
    I have some self-adhesive forms which don't stay in place without support of a bra or a really tight top. As Peggy %% has posted, I have had really good results with 3M Super 77 spray. I nuke my forms for a minute or two (depending upon size) to warm them, spray the Super 77 on them and them nuke them again, as opposed to letting them set for 10 minutes. They hold well, and I can remove the residue easily with odorless Varsol. w.
    I just checked and mine is a Loctite Brand and says it's "re-positionable"
    There's not a lot of goo and gunk to clean up after. I've never nuked my boobs though Wenda...I might have to try that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

Quote Originally Posted by jakie View Post
    Another kind of forms are sold with holster and velcro system ( cup less bra on which rear velcro of form is going to velcro sewn on holster) which could be ( may be) a good middle way : breast are almost bare and could be "equiped" with several kind of color and size but of course you still have to wear holster.
    i checked these out, and they're remarkably good. i know glamour boutique sells them; the forms are the same as others, except they have some velcro up there as well.

i've seen the complete self-adhesion on the 'free bra', but that's not really forms - instead, it is designed to create cleavage.

one thing i've tried over time, which isn't attachable, is to put forms in a bra which is too small and cut part of the cup out. then, place another bra over it and the form stays very snug against your skin.

I have truekare forms in small and medium, plus Amoena attachable (the kind with the velcro), in size 9. If I clean my skin really well, follow all instructions, let the adhesive base set up over night before attaching, they are bomb proof, granted I don't sweat a lot. I had them stay on, w/ or without a bra, for a couple of days last year. But, it depends a lot on your skin.

The truekare, nice, but not as. Have to go with a bra.

Good luck
    -Sedona

I have a pair of size C self-adhesive. I have had these a little over a year and the adhesive is starting to wear down to where I need to get another pair.

I first got size D cups. But they were so heavy the adhesive did not hold.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

Back when I used to use breastforms I used medical adhesive. This worked very well for me and I used 38C forms. Everything stayed in place for as long as I left them on.
    Kisses, Linda