Thread: Sleeping in a wig?

Sleeping in a wig?

Hi, has anyone tried to sleep in their wig? Well, here goes....

Becky
    (midnight in the UK!)

NOOO!!! Don,t I tried that once and woke up choking on it

Gold Member
    No, takes to much work to keep them looking good.

Yes... many times.... Human hair is human hair....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wearing Wigs

I sometimes sleep in my Raquel wig, but usually not, otherwise while sleeping I am totally enfemme. & Maureen Welch - Always a Hottie
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yeah i have. but i usually wake up about 3 am and put it back on its stand...charlie...

I have tried it a couple of times, mainly when passing out in bed watching television. Bad News. It is an old synthetic wig and it took a long time to pick the knots out of it, and lost a lot of hair.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I do, when I go to bed dressed---especially on a cold night. A Crew cap or a WIG is worth TWO blankets in cold weather---and I can turn down the heat.

As I have several cheap wigs, its no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    No, takes to much work to keep them looking good.

Karen Sue

deniese0967
    Yes I have sleeped in a wig
    and I wouldn't recamend it for the simple fact if you haven't got the things to recondition it
    I would not DO IT

slept with it on.wake up in the morning,get up,brush it and iam ready for another day,
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Banned Read only
    Why would anyone want to sleep with their wig on. It makes my head itchy. And you wake up with a matted down, yucky wig.

but I was thinking more like cat's hairball. I found the best thing to do is to pull it back in a ponytail, if you absolutely just hafta wear it too bed. I had an electric blue one just for that purpose. Halloween, and sleeping. The hair on your face has no color in the dark. But I cant stand having all that hair on my head while I'm trying to sleep. I'm a back sleeper and it gets in the way.
    "These are not women's clothes, they are my clothes." -- RuPaul Charles
    You Drag Race? I race cars in Drag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Done it a few times myself..
    Sometimes my wife will grab it and throw it out of the bed, sometimes she let's me go.
    Last time i slept with it on i also had a bra on with my breast padding and an oversized sleep shirt. I woke up a few times during the night admiring my breasts and playing with my hair.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I always sleep in my older wigs but not my newer ones.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I kept my older wig to change into just for sleeping.....not worried about what it looks like ... just the sensation of sleeping fem.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

I have slept in my wig a few times before and it doesn't bother me because I used to have long hair. What is difficult though is fixing my natural hair after I take the wig off. It is completely flat and difficult to fix even after washing it during my shower.

Bonnie

...well, it wasn't what you would call a roaring success: I took it off after 10 minutes; I don't know if it was the new sensation of sleeping in lots of hair or the mouthful of hair that finally did it. If anyone remembers Dustin Hoffman's experiences then you'll have a vision of me...

I like the suggestion of pulling it into a ponytail...

Love
    Becky
    xx

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Sleepin? no.

I have always encouraged Dee to keep her beautiful longish hair after I early on made the mistake of sounding neutral when she announced she was "thinking" of cutting it shortish.

Of the many sacrifices she makes to keep this crown, is the occasional. OW,OW my HAIR...during intimate moments.

Now on occasion there are two heads of long hair. Fun, sexy intertwined. And then, oh! my hair, its getting tangled... Kinda funny really.

Dee got a GREAT compliment today on her part time job at the school. A 4th grade girl said. "You are really pretty" (perceptive kid) Dee said, "Thanks sweety." "How old are you, twenty?" Not too sure about how a child that age perceives age, she said, "Double it". The child says "No way, you don't look forty, you look twenty!" indicating at least an awareness that people that are forty look "old". Dee says "I love you!!!"

I pointed out that people say a woman should wear age appropriate hair because it is silly to try to "pass" as younger. That may well be true UNLESS YOU CAN PASS!

Sings, ~I am married to a hot chick!!!~
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Sleeping in a Wig

Because of this thread I have worn an old non - Raquel Wig the last two nights while in bed, it's great. I had done this type of sleeping every once in a very great while before, but now I may make it a regular feature of Maureen's sleep habits. & Maureen Welch - Sleeping Soundly in My Afro
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Platinum Member
    don't own a wig ....my real hair 3/4 of the way don my back in a pony tail... i had a wig years ago too hot and just not comfy ...... no if i did not have my own hair i would not wear a wig to sleep in .....