Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is majority of Cders balding?

Is majority of Cders balding?

Hi . Just wondering. I have a feeling, that quite a large percentage of you out there, just might be bald, or balding, underneath those wigs. I am thinning, to be honest. I haven't been on here lately, due to a number of difficulties, basic living issues, some too heavy to mention. I remenber there was a sexy bald lady, in an early Star Trek Movie! Bald looks better on guys, though. Maybe one reason, we like to look great in gals wigs, is because of our own lack of hair.Just putting this out there.

Raquel Wig

Under my gorgeous Red Raquel Wig my hair is thinning, but no where near bald. About 90% still there. With my Raquel Wig, Lipstick,I am one red hot Momma. & Maureen Welch - A Girl with a Big Ego
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring lady of leisure kay_jessica's Avatar
    Nope, I'm about ready to release my own hair from its restricted life under my wig. I went out for the first time without my wig and all was well. Its now down to my collar and well down over my ears. Any receding hairline stopped and if anything is less so.

Hugs

Kay

Maybe, I should have asked over 40 ones.

I could be wrong. Maybe the balding rate, is the same as the general population.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Persis Khambatta

Gorgeous, bald or not.

I have "dressed" bald once....sorta works for me.

Thank heavens my head is more or less symmetrical and not pointy.....

Oh, yes...patch balding from crown to forehead!

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Are they?

I don't even know. I went out with some other Crossdressers and they all had thier wigs on or maybe some had thier hair styled? I got me some hair. I figure when it grows out enough, I will put together a reversable hairdo.
    You can call me a sissy. Cuz that's my name!
    Sissy! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok i am O you don`t know how much i envy the one`s that can grow their hair long as i hate wigs.

joanne

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Balding?

...as a proverbial cue ball. My entire life , I never grew my hair over a couple of inches long. Fought my natural curl to its final death knell. Was thrilled as i started to recede at the temples because that was the worst part of the curl. Had maybe 10 years of Good Hair Days from mid twenties til mid 30's. Started thinning on top, did not want to even remotely look like a comb-over so I shaved it all off for the last 3 years or so.

Oh, also Dee (a real fan of Jean-Luc Piccard) thinks bald men are incredibly sexy. Her Mom seems to feel the same way and has stated that some of the most virile, vigorous and potent men she has known were bald. Dee speculated that since there seems to be a link to Testosterone levels and Male pattern baldness, that perhaps it is natures signal of potency. I have done nothing to disabuse her of that notion. ~Well, other than wanting to wear a dress that is!

In T-girl mode, I wonder though if my levels of "T" could use some reduction. On a more serious note, I had a thought. (new thread maybe?) about hormone levels as men age and the later in life resurgence of the urge to dress. I have seen many stories of it hitting at 40ish. I seem to remember reading that T levels drop about then. Dunno if that is true, or obviously then next leap being valid. Dee thinks that it is the bodies way of compensating for high T-levels. Maybe the yang is fed too well the yin needs to dress. Conversely, in those with low levels of T the yin feels free to express herself? Not sure that follows logically but fun to think about.
    Last edited by BarbaraTalbot; 09-11-2007 at 12:57 PM.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Over 40 and good head of hair. Unfortunately it is graying!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Bald, easy to get ready in the morning. However I love wearing a wig and having hair.
    Dana Fleming

The more I dress, the more I see less of a difference. I've had many women tell me they think bald guys are sexy while many of us bald guys tend to think it ain't. This is one conundrum that seems to be imponderable. Beauty truely is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Salandra,

I happen to be one of those women who LOVE bald guys.... one in particular at the moment!

It's always been this way.... why? I have no idea. Have caught alot of flack from other women when this subject comes up. I reallly love my husband' s bald head and beard.

Been told though, that I am a little strange!!!
    If only we wore the same size!!!!

Gold Member
    Well under my red hair piece, yes it's going away

Nope... Full head of greying hair......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Does the term "Chrome dome" mean anything to anyone?

Thank goodness I wear a hair piece or I'd blind you with the shine!

CE

God only created a few perfect heads. The rest He covered with HAIR!
    Yep, I'm thin on top. Love my Paula Young wigs!

52 and a thick head of hair. Although it started turning grey when I was 18.

I have to have a thyroidectomy next month, and an affect may be hair loss on head and body. Some say it will grow back once the hormones balance out. I could live with the body hair loss, however.
    DonnaT

Thinning and just beginning to bald on the crown. I have always liked long hair and grew it past my shoulders when I was in my 20s. The only reason I cut it was to get married. My wife's family would never have accepted me if I hadn't, very strict Italian family. I accepted it because I knew my life was going to change along with my responsibilities so I might as well look like the majority. I have always missed my long hair though. I have a shoulder length wig that I really like and the good thing about it is its feminine style. I don't like having to wear a wig but even if I grew my hair and coloured it I wouldn't be able to style it the way I want since I don't dress 24/7, it wouldn't look right in male mode.

Bonnie

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Still have 110% of the hair I had as a teen....have thought of growing my own "wig" since my hair is thick and naturally wavy. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

When I dress it is my hair. I guess I keep it long so I feel more fem on a daily basis with or without heels so to speak. Let me also say, my father was bald at 19 y/o. At 45 I feel blessed to have my hair. AS far as the grey goes... yes I do dye it my pre greying color.
    Last edited by Denielleinheels; 09-11-2007 at 08:16 AM.

I have the easy hair do - bald - all natural

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Nope... Full head of greying hair......
    Me too! And it grows like crazy! Now if I could do something with the color...hee

If my wife would be okay with it, I'd have grown mine out long already just because I liked having a pony tail. Instead my full head of hair is cropped short. Like Karren, MsEva and others, it is greying.

Kassandra

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

balding?

Not this girl, I have a full head of hair, thick and very little grey even though I am 51. It's good gene pool since my dad still has great hair and is 78, although he went grey at about 65. I would grow mine long if my wife would approve but since I have always been fairly conservative the long hair and earings will have to remain "props".

Silver Member
    Dear Lucille,

Nice to have you back, hon. I hope your problems will all work out. Many times they do.

I had a really thin area right on the top of my head. I am taking medication which is supposed to interfere with MPB (male patern baldness). My hairdresser says she can see a definate improvement. Co-workers have said I don't look bald at all. I don't know if they are just being polite. From the front I look fine (except fot the gray hair) but I am still self concious about the thinning hair on the top of my head. That said, I refuse to wear a wig. Hot, uncomfortable, dangerous in a wind, much too perfect, . . . . .ick!

Lovies,
    Stephenie