Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tasteless and tarty or don't have a clue?

Some of us just love to wear stockings! Is it a fetish? Can't begin to guess, or even explain the desire. And, with the wearing of stockings comes some inevitable glimpses.

I grew up in the "stockings and garters era." It was darn near impossible for a woman NOT to occasionally show off a bit of stocking top and garter, when she sat, when she stooped, when she turned quickly. So, if I occasionally give a little "display," it's not surprising.

However, your probably right. If a CD or GG deliberately goes around with a skirt that's too short and you show all of your stocking tops, all of the time, it looks tacky....IMHO.

The other's have made a good point. Posed pictures are not necessarily how a CD would or should appear in public. Let us hope that most of our sista's use some decorum. You've raised a good point and maybe it will get people thinking.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Fallon View Post
    This is what I wore my first time out, to a Tri-ESS meeting a couple weeks ago...
    <snip>
    I really hope you're not flying Southwest Airlines anytime soon looking like that dear.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 09-19-2007 at 03:08 PM. Reason: you dont need to quote the whole post for one line, a snip will do...

Banned Read only
    I dress to turn myself on, either in the mirror, or taking photos and videos, to be viewed later. I am not turned on by church ladies, old ladies in age apporpriate dress, or the frump look. So I don't dress that way. I dress the way I like to see women dress.

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Most of us never grew up being young female and sassy,.....so some of explore that side when dressing, some can pull of most of us can't.

Now I prefer to wear stocking never did like tights dont know why never have done. Now my SO thinks I've a great pair of legs especially in a short skirt and stockings, but she thinks I look better in a longer skirt, she also thinks red lippy doesn't suit either and I must admitt she is probably right on both counts but its does stop dressing tarty at home

I prefer wearing tights[pantyhose], but i often wear micro skirts with them because i like looking tarty and don,t go out If i ever went out i may try to blend in!!

to each her own...

I love the sexy look and thats why I dress!
    Tastless, tarty, ****ty....mmmmyess.

Aspiring lady of leisure kay_jessica's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    Some of us just love to wear stockings! Is it a fetish? Can't begin to guess, or even explain the desire. And, with the wearing of stockings comes some inevitable glimpses.

I grew up in the "stockings and garters era." It was darn near impossible for a woman NOT to occasionally show off a bit of stocking top and garter, when she sat, when she stooped, when she turned quickly. So, if I occasionally give a little "display," it's not surprising.

However, your probably right. If a CD or GG deliberately goes around with a skirt that's too short and you show all of your stocking tops, all of the time, it looks tacky....IMHO.

The other's have made a good point. Posed pictures are not necessarily how a CD would or should appear in public. Let us hope that most of our sista's use some decorum. You've raised a good point and maybe it will get people thinking.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Thankyou Stirling, it is exactly what I wanted. A thought provoke discussion of how we present in public and how that presentation effects the acceptance of Ts in general. It is because many people associate Ts as being slightly perverted that makes general acceptance hard. I, by enlarge pass, but I was in a regular pub once with some other girls. Some dressed a bit to provokedly and it led to unwanted attention. Primarily, because the assumption was the girls were up for it. The phrase "Cumon girls lets see the rest", and "Hey luv, my hand needs to wander, can it wander up those (pointing to her thighs) "

Unfortunately, in some situations we all get tarred with the same brush.

Hugs

Kay
    Last edited by kay_jessica; 09-11-2007 at 02:12 PM.

I thouroughly enjoy the variation in photos presented in this forum. They bive me inspiration and ground me in reality at the same time. Reality for me is that I will never be as pretty as most of you, but much prettier than in my male form. I am constantly challenged to be better at makeup and dressing by all of you. Someday I will feel confident in myself enough to join the photographed ranks. "til then, keep up the good work, it is appreciated.

Yes,

Agreed with most opinions here. Me, I love the skanky look. Believe me, I've met many GGs who favor it as well. Head to South Beach on a Saturday night, and you'll probably blush.

To each their own right?
    -Sedona

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I agree that some girls just take it a bit too far and you want to say, do you know what a mirror is. I was at a club last Saturday night and this girl came in wearing the shortist skirt possible and proceeeded to sit down on a chair like a truck driver. Three differnet people came over where she was sitting and told her that her panties were showing. Hell from where i was sitting I could have checked her tonsils. The gentleman next to me leaned over and said that he was glad that his lady friend and I were a little bit more classy. He then kissed my hand.
    Last edited by Paulette; 09-12-2007 at 10:15 AM.

I just dress femme at home and enjoy the 50s and 60s styles, prefer garter stockings to pantyhose, love slips and petticoats with lacy hems.

I also like provocative, fantasy dressing.

I'm satisfied staying indoors when dressed in my current wardrobe.

If I did want to venture out, then I would work at blending in, but I wear pants all the time in male mode.

These are just my views on my own femme dressing. Your mileage may vary by a lot.

Jadeanne

The Way I Dress

When I am in sexy mood, which is about 90&#37; of the time, I dress accordiingly. I love to go out in shorts or a mini. No frumps for me. I still feel that I am not dressed tartily or as a ****. & Beyonce Welch - Aging Afro - Celt Sex Goddess
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-19-2007 at 02:58 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

This is what I wore my first time out, to a Tri-ESS meeting a couple weeks ago...
    .....that's a cute outfit and looks great on you!

Quote Originally Posted by kay_jessica View Post
    Thankyou Stirling, it is exactly what I wanted. A thought provoke discussion of how we present in public and how that presentation effects the acceptance of Ts in general. It is because many people associate Ts as being slightly perverted that makes general acceptance hard. I, by enlarge pass, but I was in a regular pub once with some other girls. Some dressed a bit to provokedly and it led to unwanted attention. Primarily, because the assumption was the girls were up for it. The phrase "Cumon girls lets see the rest", and "Hey luv, my hand needs to wander, can it wander up those (pointing to her thighs) "

Unfortunately, in some situations we all get tarred with the same brush.

Hugs

Kay
    Interesting observations but in general I think it's just girls having fun online and probably not behaving as such in public. When you think about it, everyone here is a bit of an exhibitionist. BTW, nice cleveage Kay.

Tastless & Tarty

" Tasteless and Tarty ". I resemble that remark. Actually see my earlier post. & Beyonce Welch - Dazzling Afro - Irish Princess
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-19-2007 at 03:13 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Tasteless and Tarty

It's what I am. I've realized that I'm really a trollop trapped in the body of a male crossdresser. I dress to express my true self, my inner strumpet. I'm sorry if that damages the cause for acceptance carried on by respectable public crossdressers. I don't need the acceptance of others for myself so why should I help carry the load for them? Why should I be oppressed so that others might be marginally more free? I need to express the tramp I was born to be!

I guess I'm one of those who tries to look decent and try to look as natural as possible. although there are those out there who do prefer to do some of those different looks, some are more comfortable to do that than others are in my opinion... I'm one of those who appreciates the nicer look of what one would wear out and about on a more every day basis. there are those out there that I have seen as well that have this sick thing of showing private parts off that I don't need to see, and I find that offensive and a bit disturbing as one can tell what it is they want and think about. so I've tried to just keep it simple and decent, as you never know when some youngster might make that simple mistake of going into the wrong areas, so I try to avoid anything that would look bad and try to keep my sites decent. seen to many wild looking ones!! anyway that's my opinion!!

OK that does it. I'm getting a pair of these. What do you think girls??????
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peggy55; 09-12-2007 at 04:55 AM. Reason: typo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

sick?

Nudity is sick?

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Stauffer View Post
    I guess I'm one of those who tries to look decent and try to look as natural as possible. although there are those out there who do prefer to do some of those different looks, some are more comfortable to do that than others are in my opinion... I'm one of those who appreciates the nicer look of what one would wear out and about on a more every day basis. there are those out there that I have seen as well that have this sick thing of showing private parts off that I don't need to see, and I find that offensive and a bit disturbing as one can tell what it is they want and think about. so I've tried to just keep it simple and decent, as you never know when some youngster might make that simple mistake of going into the wrong areas, so I try to avoid anything that would look bad and try to keep my sites decent. seen to many wild looking ones!! anyway that's my opinion!!

Wink It's just more fun...

[SIZE="3"]I think it's just more fun to dress like a tart for photos and such, and that's kinda' what this is all about, isn't it? And as for me, I'd love to see more real ladies dressing like so many of us do! Obviously if going out incogneto is the goal, dress down or average, but there's nothing sexier than showing a little stocking top and a bit of garter strap. It's a cheescake tease tactic and it seriously works!

Take care![/SIZE]

Angels come and take me smoothbikini's Avatar

less is more...

if tastless and tarty translates to ****ty and hot count me in... it's fun to be provacative....

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    I dress to turn myself on, either in the mirror, or taking photos and videos, to be viewed later. I am not turned on by church ladies, old ladies in age apporpriate dress, or the frump look. So I don't dress that way. I dress the way I like to see women dress.
    Me too--what she said.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    OK Tasteless And Tarty wow what a topic and it's not just a CD/ TV thing .... omg lol i saw lets say a larger GG the other day short skirt (you could see things and not stocking tops) she was falling out of that skirt .. 4 inch heels ... and a tube top that struggled to stay up .... were was she??? at a hospital visiting .... Tasteless And Tarty and trashy ..... but her choose .... more than one person was heard to say omg...

for me yes i have some Tasteless And Tarty/trashy things but thats not something i would wear out ... thats not me ... to me Tasteful cute and a touch of sexy is OK ... Tasteless And Tarty/trashy says for sale ..... and not everyone wants to see that.....

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    i think alot of the girls have it right, this place is for fun,where we can express a side of ourselves we would not otherwise show. take it with a grain of salt.just because you see it here does not mean you will automatically see it in public. and even if you do,barring any medical condition,you can always turn your head! just because something feels right for you,doesnt mean its right for everyone. judge not lest ye be judged.
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

Quote Originally Posted by kay_jessica View Post
    Why do so many TVs insist on showing stocking tops and suspenders in their pictures? How often do you see real girls flashing upper thighs unless they are on the game on a street corner? I you are one that does tell us why?

When I dress I dress to blend in and wear clothing appropriate to my age and environment.

Hugs

Kay
    Well thats your choice and thats theres, why critasise just coz they dont wanna look like their mother

I also notice you dont mind flashing your tits Hmmmm whats appropriate about that in your eyes ????
    Last edited by Toyah; 09-19-2007 at 08:18 AM.