Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tasteless and tarty or don't have a clue?

Straight, yet curvy
    I think some of the other girls nailed it - what gets presented in the picture forum isn't necessarily representative of how you'd actually leave the house. It's fun to push the boundaries when it's safe to do so (ie, supportive forums like this one).

For instance, I'd never allow stocking tops to be visible while standing or walking when out. If I "accidentally" drop my lipstick, you'll certainly get a peek.

Here's a perfect example. I'd never leave the house like this but bring the skirt down a couple inches and add a thin black blazer and I'd be good to go!
    Last edited by Sweet Cindy; 09-21-2007 at 02:19 PM.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Well Ladies....

I haven't showed the stocking tops yet AND I go BOTH WAYS - Demure and Serene, as well as TASTEFUL TART.

It may not taste well to selected onlookers, but to me looking like a VERY WARM Dish, is just yummy. The lights go on in men and womens eyes when they see me. It is a different light than goes on with Demure and Serene, but both lights need to be switched on now and then.....so I think !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

I love dressing ****ty because I find it sexy. I plan on going to a club dressed this way very soon.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

My photographs are burlesque artworks... or at least as close as my limited talent can make them. They are art... Photos of me by day would be rather dull snapshots... Why would I want to celebrate my mundane average girl side? Hmmmmmmmm?
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    My photographs are burlesque artworks... or at least as close as my limited talent can make them. They are art... Photos of me by day would be rather dull snapshots... Why would I want to celebrate my mundane average girl side? Hmmmmmmmm?
    I totally agree Lisa your pics are very artful glamorous and beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Toyah View Post
    I totally agree Lisa your pics are very artful glamorous and beautiful
    Coooo... Thankyou
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I can do tasteless and tarty with da best of 'em!

Sorry could not resist!

stockingtop.jpg

This was on my first date with a guy where he came and picked me up and all that good stuff. So yeap I was going for da sexy look! If you look hard enough you can just see a bit of my stocking top there.

But other times, well most da time I dial it down and just go for a blend in with the GGs type look.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    Sorry could not resist!

stockingtop.jpg

This was on my first date with a guy where he came and picked me up and all that good stuff. So yeap I was going for da sexy look! If you look hard enough you can just see a bit of my stocking top there.

But other times, well most da time I dial it down and just go for a blend in with the GGs type look.
    TART !!!!!!!

Just a little too vanilla around here sometimes.

I'm not into this to be the bride of Jesus or the preachers wife either.

sug

Hey honey, ya got room in that closet for me??

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Cindy View Post
    I think some of the other girls nailed it - what gets presented in the picture forum isn't necessarily representative of how you'd actually leave the house. It's fun to push the boundaries when it's safe to do so (ie, supportive forums like this one).

For instance, I'd never allow stocking tops to be visible while standing or walking when out. If I "accidentally" drop my lipstick, you'll certainly get a peek.

Here's a perfect example. I'd never leave the house like this but bring the skirt down a couple inches and add a thin black blazer and I'd be good to go!