Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Crossdressers

Smile Senior Crossdressers

I often wonder if crossdressers, as they be come seniors, stop crossdressing. I say this because I don't see many seniors posting here. I did not start crossdressing until I was 60 and now love it even more at 70. Are we really so few in number?

Wow..you look great! I guess I am getting close....just got my AARP card as I turned the big five O

The older I get the more I want to crossdress. I even have thoughts about living as a woman.

Karen Sue

senior crossdressers

I think that we get better with age like the real GG's. You LOOK GREAT. I will be 60 shortly.

Hi Andrea and welcome. Well, most of the folks here who know me know that I'm an old geezer who just enjoys being myself. As I said in the other thread, amazing what a little makeup and a wig can do for you and I enjoy every last minute of it.

Thumbs up No senior catagory anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea_Keller View Post
    I often wonder if crossdressers, as they be come seniors, stop crossdressing. I say this because I don't see many seniors posting here. I did not start crossdressing until I was 60 and now love it even more at 70. Are we really so few in number?
    Now it's called upper,upper middle age.
    Senior is after upper,upper,upper middle age.
    Will be 65 in a couple months and just love dressing up. Usually a couple times a week.
    If I could I would at times dress 24/7 and do the nessary things to pass.
    I think a lot of us do quit or slow down as we age but it hasn't been that way with me.
    And I think you look very nice for a mature women.
    Billiemarie

Smile senior crossdressers

andrea,
    i am a senior and have been dressing for a number of years. with that being said, i still love to dress, however, with arthritis in both knees, type 2 diabetes and a wife that doesn't quite enjoy my dressing, i plan on curtalling my dressing plus i don't feel like doing it as much as i did 10 years ago.
    plus we have married 43 years, financially a divorce would be a bad thing for me plus we have so many friends that would not like the fact that i am a crossdresser.
    so at 65 i will dress for special holidays but that's it.

plus, i don't enjoy looking like an old hag. hahaha

hugs,
    geri

Older is better? Probably not

Hi Andrea,

I am coming up on the big four score and I don't see any less of a desire to dress when I can. Chances are slim since I retired and my wife is very frail so I can't just go off for any extended periods but when she is down for the night I can relax as Vieja. Makeup is out since I couldn't get it off very fast if I am needed in a hurry.

Hang in there and enjoy as long as you can.

Vieja

Not that I am a senior, well 56 is getting there, but I do not think that the need ever goes away. The desire to dress gets a bit complicated, what with medications, ailments and so on, the actual dressing may decrease, but not the need. Also we have to remember, that there will be less of us due to the inevitable passing on, not a joyous thought I know.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Susanjane
    Hi, I am 66 years of age.
    I can't imagine what life would be like if I didn't cross dress, I think it would almost be unbearable.
    I have been cross dressing ever since I was very young, I would love to dress 24/7 but that is impossible.
    Even when not dressed fully, I always wear panties, have my nails polished, my eyebrows plucked and a little mascara. Always perfume of course.
    During the winter I always wear a bras as well.
    I can't really see what age has to do with it, you either love crossdressing or you don't.

Love
    Susanjane.

Lady of the Manor

At 61 my desire to dress is still very strong. My wife and I have just become empty nesters and we are moving to the country where I will have more privacy. My wife still thinks I should remain the lady of the manor and I plan to be just that. I will now be dressing not quite 24/7 but certainly 12/7.

MARGOT

Interesting. As a younger member of this forum, I'd say that growing older has not made me want to cut back on my dressing. In fact, I have become bolder as I get older.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I'm 59, turn 60 in Oct. So guess that classifies me as a Senior CDer. LOL

Smile Thank you for such great replies!

How nice to see that there are a good number of you here. As you might see, I am relatively new. I will now be more active at this site. Just need to learn more about makeup now. Thanks again girls

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.
    your perception might be based on the youthful effect of crossdressing. I am so pleased to see those members dew that the are, old enough to make me feel young at 42! I had a concern starting dressing in full just recently that it could get real silly real soon as I age but it appears that I have years to enjoy my ever growing collection of heels!
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

I'm 59, and still going strong. I CD as much as I can.

I have just met up with a 70 year old tranny who has been fully 'out' for the last 6 months to friends, family, neighbours and local trades people. This enables her to live her life exactly as she wishes - can just dress guy or girl as she thinks fit. She has opened her home to other trannies for dressing and meetings. You can see pics of her on my latest photos - we affectionately call her granny amber. She tells some fascinating tales of growing up as a girlie boy in the less tolerant 40s and 50s. She truly is an amazing character and I love her to bits!

Mitch

My desire to dress is as strong as ever and at my advanced age I have the freedom to do it.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I'm 65 and did not start until I was 63. As I get older I like to dress more, but with style and class. I enjoy it more and feel it makes me younger. I also have bad knees and one is artificial. Also have Type II. You are only as old as you want to be and I sure as hell don't think of myself as old.

Well I'm 55 and don't consider myself a senior.. And probalby never will!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    I am no senior either, I do not believe in it. But Imust confess that as a late seventies player, the use of the mini in town is rather retarded. Stop the desire ? Not likely, it is too good a fun.
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Thumbs up Crossdressing @ 60

[SIZE="3"]Well, here is my

I will be 60 in just over a month. I have been cross dressing since my teen years and the older I get the more I enjoy my time as Cyndie. I can not picture my life without cross dressing in it.

TTFN
    Cyndie
    [/SIZE]

OK, I'm in as well. I'm 58 now, just getting into my stride as a CDer (it's a lot simpler when the children have left the nest). I think that in the fifties you start to realise that you are what you are, things are not going to change, so you might as well do what you enjoy while you still can. I don't personally foresee any age limit on my CDing. Infirmity might put a stop to it I suppose.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Im 60 and Ive been crossdressing regularly for 40 years! When I become Marla the thrill is still there. Make up is more of a challenge now but that's what its for isn't it? When Im male(yuk) I just look 60.

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I will be turning 52 shortly and have been dressing for 34 years now and for the last year it is almost 24/7 and the desire has neve been stronger or have it been more rewarding. I look forward to many more years, my father is going to turn 80 and Mom is going strong at 75 so judging by the family history I will be a woman for many years to come
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!