Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Crossdressers

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well I'm 55 and don't consider myself a senior.. And probalby never will!! Lol.
    Hey, the great news is you can order from the geezer menu! Figured that out a couple years ago! At first I was a bit ornery, but then realized this is a great benefit. Been enjoying the liver and onions specials ever since. w.

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    BINGO. I too have retired but my wife has not. She accepts my wearing women's clothes, as long as the women's clothing is not just for female impersonation but makes sense and is a needed "handicapped accomodation." When she leaves for work. I find one of her bras and wear it all day with my "acceptable" attire of women's pull-on slacks, no-fly briefs, a slip, and support pantyhose or thigh highs and a garter belt. However, she is very protectibe about her clothes, and her wandrobe doesn't include anything sexy. Before I retired. I crossdressed on business trips but left intimate apparel at my destinatiom so it wouldn't be in my suitcase when I returned. These "opportunities" have gone to zero, as have her trips out-of-state, and she will retire soon. Although I want to CD more, the opportunities to CD more, the opportunities to dress without her knowledge are decreasing. We recently went to Las Vegas and I CD'd there in boy mode. That was the first time she had seen me wearing a slip and thigh high with a garter belt. I plan to get bolder when I'm out with her. Wearing a bra would cross the line for her, but an all-in-one would avoid bare skin and would have a bra so that might be OK
    Best I have come up is to have a talk with my wife, explain my desire both to dress at home and to remain somewhat stright when we go out. To also give her the chance to express her concerns and limits, and to see where we agree. Reached the stage where I can't go behind her back anymore, and to be honest don't wish to. Been a good husband, good provider, never cheated on her, and have, for the most part, treated her like the lady she is. Would expect she has some idea as at times, when she is doing the laundry, I am sure she notices that I don't have any briefs to wash (do my own panties) and have been shaving my legs for years now. Just want to give her a chance to set the limits that she is comfortable with. Thoughts?

AARP? Oh No!

Did you have to remind me? I'll be the 5-0 very soon myself. Now, I must ask, do I look it? I can't seem to grow up, cuz I'm always buying/wearing younger fashions. Oh how I despise 'mature' clothing! I still look great in a Hooters outfit, I'll have to show you all. I don't want to age mentally or physically.
    My thumbs up to all the upper-middle-age girls here that look so good still. Just what did they mean by saying "clothes make the woman"? It's the shell, my feelings come from within.
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Dur View Post
    Best I have come up is to have a talk with my wife, explain my desire both to dress at home and to remain somewhat stright when we go out. To also give her the chance to express her concerns and limits, and to see where we agree. Reached the stage where I can't go behind her back anymore, and to be honest don't wish to. Been a good husband, good provider, never cheated on her, and have, for the most part, treated her like the lady she is. Would expect she has some idea as at times, when she is doing the laundry, I am sure she notices that I don't have any briefs to wash (do my own panties) and have been shaving my legs for years now. Just want to give her a chance to set the limits that she is comfortable with. Thoughts?
    My wife is working today, so I am wearing a bra. Crossdressing isn't just clothes, it's a mindset. I want to be a woman. Perhaps I should be on track to a hormonal and surgical sex change rather than CDing in "boy mode." However, in coming out on this I would no doubt lose my marriage and contact with my family, which is just not acceptable. So I'll keep my crossddressing "hobby" in the closet, and make love to my wife as the man she married, not another woman. Besides, making love when I was dressed would cross the line for her. I tried to initiate intimacy when I was fully dressed one Halloween, and she made me remove the women's clothes first!

seniors

i started wearing moms clothes around 8 or 10 and for a few years is was partly a sexual thing with me but as i have grown older it has lost its sexual overtones and has become more of a pleasure to dress in my female things. i also am more consertive in the female clothes i wear. no mini skirts although my wife says my legs look better than hers when i have nylons on. i do wear short shorts but mostly a conservative look

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea_Keller View Post
    I often wonder if crossdressers, as they be come seniors, stop crossdressing. I say this because I don't see many seniors posting here. I did not start crossdressing until I was 60 and now love it even more at 70. Are we really so few in number?
    I'm 74 and been an avid CDer since 12 years old.

Maybe the reason you don't see many "Seniors" is that they are not comfortable using computers and the internet.

I am a Senior at 59 and proud of it

I just turned 59 in August and Very Proud of it. In fact since my life has changed my wanting to live my life as the real me has become stronger. That picture is the real me taken by my daughter with my real hair and my bosoms. I realized that at 59 if, I have to worry about what others think, then when would it be a good time for me to be who I really am. I always liked me more as a female then a male and so did my spouse and after she passed the lady I was seeing. My daughter who I am raising by myself enjoys the real me. I figured that for 55 of my 59 years I have felt feminine in thought, and relationships with woman in which I have showed my softer side, the real me, I ask myself the question, How much more time do I really have on this earth to be the real me and enjoy it ? To all you ladies like myself I give you all a ladylike nod of my head and say I am proud of you all and this website and staff. Joann

Wink New and not quite senior

Although I am a brand new member of this forum, like many I have been dressing since my teens, off and on. After nearly 30 years of marriage, I finally came out to my wife and it is the best thing that I ever did. She is very supportive (at least to help me dress at home). Now that I am approaching 60, I look forward to more rather than less dressing.

senior crossdressers

i am 69 and still love crossdressing.unfortunatly my wife does not approve
    and as she has now retired my opportunities for dressing up are limited.

A married CD/tgirl in NJ flacindycd's Avatar

AARP here to hon

Us older gals are here too hon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A Jersey gurl looking for friends, http://360.yahoo.com/flacindycd

What age is a senior? You only have to be 50 for a lot of places. I'm soon to be 58. I know I'll never stop until my body does.

I don't post a lot, but I read quite a bit. Maybe we've just mellowed some.

I love being a senior

As a 73 year old I guess I qualify as a senior. Having been a cd since the age of 5 there are a lot of miles traveled. I enjoy it more today than ever, and have learned (slowly) to put the guilt to bed and just enjoy my special gift. The thrill now is just pure enjoyment, not a sexual craving. I do still get a bit of a rush when I do my eyes for a special occasion, but that's another story.

Just enjoy the freedom that comes with being a bit of a senior.

Jayme
    Last edited by jayme357; 10-20-2007 at 12:59 PM. Reason: spelling

The oldest girl I know is 86 now (and has only one leg - she lost the other when her destroyer was sunk in the Irish Sea). I regularly see a girl out in London, who is 77?

I think a common theme is often losing a partner finally gives folk the freedom to come out late - the reason you may not see many girls of that age here, is their comfort (or not) with the internet? Though judging by the the number of posts on this thread....
    Last edited by Nicki B; 10-21-2007 at 10:35 AM.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Flagging libido?

I'm divorced and in my 60's. Haven't been dressing for more than 10 years. I have had a problem recently, getting excited about the 50 year old +/- women I date. But that sexy, exciting 20 / 30 year old I see in the mirror, always gets me aroused! Like many have said before, my Sherry is keeping me young. Just one difference, my female side seems to be more on the outside than on the inside. How long can I keep up with this young sexpot? Don't know, but I'm having fun finding out!
    RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

I just turned 61 but did not dress fully until I was 53. I lost a lot of years just messing around with lingerie and such. Had I known how much makeup could change the way my male face looked I would not have waited so long. No matter though. I may be able to enjoy the dressing more now than when I was younger.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

AARP Candidate

AARP Candidate

I just turned double nickels a while back and I'm in my 47th year of some type of crossdressing lifestyle, behavior, mode or oh shucks, I just enjoy being a girl.

"I'll not be dragged to the retirement home any time soon I says!"

We're here, just need to shout a little louder cuz the hearing is goin'

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Not slowing down

I've worn womens cloth's for year's, but as I get older, I am now 51 my desire to dress up gets stronger. I don't think it will slow down in the near future. It makes me feel more complete, the clothes the whole thing makes me feel like me.

I am in my 60's and have been dressing since I was 9 years old. I think I improve every year. Never went out dressed until I was 55!!

I am in my 70's, and have been dressing fem for many years. My wife always knew and approved. She used to say it was great having a man in bed, and a girlfriend everywhere else. Since I retired I only dress male when absolutely necessary. One does not lose the need to be oneself because one ages. Remember girls we are not dirty old ladies, we are sexy swenior citizens.

I'm 51 and I don't think I could ever get tired of dressing. If I live another 51 years I'm certain I won't get tired of it.

My Feminine Self Lady Katherine's Avatar

One of Oldest

I am 78 yo, and let me tell you, the desire to dress has become stronger through the years. I first snuck into mom's stuff, usually skirts and dresses, at age 11, but being in an all male household with two brothers, I was not able to do it often. In those years (World War II was raging), boys really had to be boys, and I never heard of CDs or TGs. Christine Jorgensen was still an Army private.

I thought my desire to dress like a teen age girl (my body was girly) was wrong, evil and a sin. (Was good Catholic boy, spooked by the church.)

So I worked at being manly, married, had 5 kids, served in Navy, drove beer truck, worked at macho jobs, etc. But every so often, I'd sneak into wife's things, look in the mirror and see how lovely a woman I made.

Alas, I became quite computer literate through an after-retirement job i took, and found myself soon online at age 73, and finding so many girls like myself. Now I dress whenever I can, buy my own clothes and wish I could turn back the clock to high school days.

I dress for more than sexual gratification, although that still is part of it, even at my age. Thank you for any interest you have in an old girl. Katherine

I am 53 years young and I also have a AARP card.
    I love being a girl

Perhaps one has to accept that three score years and ten means that some of us are getting towards the end of the plank, so there are n't so many around! I have been dressing since I started aged 10 trying on my sisters undies and now am still at it and look forward to a chance to get totally dolled up, just as a kid would waiting for his birthday. Luckily my better half goes away one day a week so I can play : oh yes I am 75

Mature Crossdresser Carol Panty's Avatar
    I'll be turning 60 in December,,yet I still feel young. Crossdressing has been a large part of my life for almost 50 years..I cannot immagine not dressing or allowing that strong inner feminine to come out and to enjoy the pleasures I have while dressed and feeling like the woman I am...and even at my age I do not feel as a senior. I am just so purky and lively dressed. Makes me feel young.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenSusan View Post
    The older I get the more I want to crossdress. I even have thoughts about living as a woman.
    YOU MUST HAVE READ MY MIND!!!!! LATELY THATS ALL I THINK ABOUT.

Mollyanne

In my 60's also
    "To thine own self be true"