Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween costumes?

Halloween costumes?

Ok I know I am a little early for this, but it is something I have thinking about all year I have never dressed enfemme in front of my wife or my 2 young kids. In fact I have never dressed for halloween ever- as a woman. What do I say to my kids when they see me like this? My wife? She is somewhat O.K. with it. Could someone give me some feedback or encouragement, or just a new dress

Are you crazy?!?

This is THE BEST opportuity of the year! Pick a female character. Last year I was a Nurse. It went over real well, and I have another character planned for this year. Try cheerleader, Snow white, Dorothy with stuffed Toto, pretty/hot witch...

Other suggestions folks??......

Diana

[SIZE="3"]I do a different costume every year so last year I told my kids I was running out of ideas hence the "drag" costume, they think I should do it again this year![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Wink It's open season!

[SIZE="3"]Halloween is the official open season for us - anything's fair game and acceptable to "respectable" society. Have no reservations, go out and be a vamp - and you can just laugh it off to others that you're just playing dress up. They don't have to know how serious about it you really are! Enjoy yourself and try to get invited to a LOT of costume parties! Have fun![/SIZE]

Emerging butterfly...
    Hmmm.... you might try going as a funny female character.
    Like maybe a pregnant nun, or a ditzy "Hooters" girl (if you've got the bod), or a sexy mama cat carrying a basket of (stuffed) kittens to find homes for. Humor should prevent your kids from wondering too much.

Have fun,

Veronica

Banned Read only
    Funny female characters are no fun.
    I would never dress in front of my kids. Even on Halloween. Leave your kids out of this, if you still want to be seen as "dad".

I've gone out en femme 3 times at Halloween. Two times at a homeowner's costume party. The "best" contume I ever saw was a pregnant nun (the GG was indeed pregnant)! My wife said I was a better girl than she was! Once we went to a restaurant/nightclub as the sponsors of my son's baseball team were performing there.

Never been out yet... but here's my costume... I always get stuck at home handing out candy....
    Last edited by Sharon; 09-14-2007 at 05:38 PM. Reason: removed oversized photo
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren,
    Will this be the first time your wife has seen you fully dressed? I'm sure she knows you wear women's clothes (e.g. a bra & panties), but has she seen you fully dressed as a female with makeup. boobs, and wearing a dress, slip, and nylons? GGs usually don't like that as that infringes on their "territory"..

Emerging butterfly...
    Well, I was gonna wait a few weeks to post a thread asking to see Halloween costumes, but since Karren showed us her picture, I guess I'll show one of my GGF & I. There is more to her "Domme" costume that makes her more wicked looking (a whip, etc.), & I'll have a chain-leash attached to my collar (like any good lil' subby-girl), & maybe some pink, fur-covered handcuffs too....

Sore-bottomed Hugz,

Veronica
    Last edited by Veronica Fallon; 09-14-2007 at 05:44 PM.

Occdresser

Although I've never gone out "dressed" for Halloween (I dress enfemme every day), it does sound like fun.

I'm ducking now, watch out for flying lipstick cases, giggle.

Maybe you should ask your children and wife, for suggestions on what female character you should be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Emerging butterfly...
    Hmmm... I just noticed what flavor cereal Karren likes. Maybe we should all start calling her "Special-K"!!

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    Karren,
    Will this be the first time your wife has seen you fully dressed? I'm sure she knows you wear women's clothes (e.g. a bra & panties), but has she seen you fully dressed as a female with makeup. boobs, and wearing a dress, slip, and nylons? GGs usually don't like that as that infringes on their "territory"..
    She's never seen me dressed, not even a photo... Doesn't want to know.. So as long as I keep it out of her face she's happy...ish.. I'd love to go out, there's always a couple TG partys in the area.. But that's not going to happen any time soon.. I did get a new pair of light up punkin light antenni to wear on my head when I hand out the candy!! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

No costumes for Halloween for me (usually). The last time I dressed up for Halloween was 10 years ago and, oddly enough, en femme. Will have to see what happens this year because I'll be in Austin for a course.

Kassandra

It is the BEST time to shop, because you can go into any store, say you are trying to put something together for halloween, and SAs will go out of their way to help you! Sometimes the racier the better.
    I was going to do my usual ****ty self, black thigh-high lace-up heels, short shiny black skirt, shiny black elbow length lace-up gloves, black wig, etc, but I have put on weight over the summer , so either have to trim up fast, or come up with a new character. w.

Aspiring Member

Yes But

On halloween this is the most perfect time of the year to really look for a spell that just might change you permanetly into a girl for good i do keep lokkoing for some way to chnage on that particualy day and then stay female from then on indeed i have not yet found the spell but i do know that it is out there just a matter of real time before i do find it or one of those spells' r us stores that i am always hearing about i do know they really do exsits but have not sptted one as of yet if any of you gilr's do see one please do let me know i do so want to go to one and get the sex change magic spell indeed then i could chnage onece and for all into the girl that i am suppose to be hmmm!

Suzy Ann!

This year will be my first year dressed up for Halloween.
    I will be going dressed like Michelle Phifer did as Cat Woman.
    In the batman returns movie. Too much fun!!!
    XOXO Tiffany

myspace.com/cdtiffany9

I still don't know what I'm going as for halloween. I don't really want to go en femme, but who knows. I've had friends go as women, but it is usually just them in a dress and a stuffed bra.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I had never dressed as a female at Halloween before either---Till Halloween 2004----

I needed a costume to shake up my adult sunday school class Halloween party---Costuming had been dropping off in recent years, so I thought I would do something really shocking. A "WOMAN" would be great, but struck me as not imaginaive enough---then the idea hit me--- A GYPSY FORTUNE TELLER. A perfect choice--Not only did I get to be a woman, but go over the top in jewelery and makeup.

I was an instant hit. Especially with the ladies, they ALL wanted me to read their fortunes( I had some Tarrot cards). Nedless to say , I won first prize for best costume.

It worked---the next year there were more and better costumes. Indeed it worked so welll that my "Mark Twain" costume that next year won only second place

THIS year, Im going as Groucho Marx----Ill bring back "Madame Vera, NEXT year

Silver Member
    Halloween is a great time to wear My leather---I just bought a leather minidress and as some as I can get some photos of Me wearing it(with highheeled thigh hi boots and shoulder length gloves) I will post them. And no, it's not the one in My avatar, it's new one I just bought---similar but different
    Last edited by MsJanessa; 09-15-2007 at 12:16 PM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    Halloween is a great time to wear My leather---I just bought a leather minidress and as some as I can get some photos of Me wearing it(with highheeled thigh hi boots and shoulder length gloves) I will post them. And no, it's not the one in My avatar, it's new one I just bought---similar but different
    Wanna go Trick or Treating together, "the Leather Ladies", "The **** Sisters" ... never know what treats we might get!

Quote Originally Posted by Wenda View Post
    Wanna go Trick or Treating together, "the Leather Ladies", "The **** Sisters" ... never know what treats we might get!
    Or what tricks!

I was out checking the costumes this morning and they had some great fairy princess costumes, but for 8 year olds. :mad: The best I could find for an adult fem costume was a nice black dress with spider web trimmings. It has potential but I just loved the halloween pantyhose there, black with skeletal hands or spider web up the outside of the leg, red with flames or devils up the legs. I have to get a pair, of each!

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve View Post
    I had never dressed as a female at Halloween before either---Till Halloween 2004----

I needed a costume to shake up my adult sunday school class Halloween party---Costuming had been dropping off in recent years, so I thought I would do something really shocking. A "WOMAN" would be great, but struck me as not imaginaive enough---then the idea hit me--- A GYPSY FORTUNE TELLER. A perfect choice--Not only did I get to be a woman, but go over the top in jewelery and makeup.

I was an instant hit. Especially with the ladies, they ALL wanted me to read their fortunes( I had some Tarrot cards). Nedless to say , I won first prize for best costume.

A pentagram in a sunday school class? You like to live dangerously

halloween

last year i went as elvira black dress 3 inch heels black lingerie long black wig and even drove my own hearse