Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can you remove chest/arm hair slowly?

How can you remove chest/arm hair slowly?

Hi Everybody
    I have recently shaved my legs and it feels great! Love it!
    Now I want to do chest hair and arm hair but I want to do it over a period of time without causing undue comment from my wife.
    Is there a hair removal cream or similar that works over say, 2 or 3 months?

Any help appreciated.
    Hugs Jazzmine

Platinum Member
    lol OK think abought it .... over 2 or 3 months ??? i believe she still will notice .... you know wife's don't just not notice things .....

OK! Your right. Maybe a bit longer then. I can try and be patient!

on arms a barbers electric clippers works you use the clipper guards to set a height to a length shorter than your own arm hair length, this will shorten the hair yet leave it there, it will be shorter thinner looking and more feminine yet you will still have arm hair, Many GG's have visible arm hair and this would approximate that.
    [SIZE="3"]It's Just Me[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Jazzmine your probably going to have to shave or wax.. but trust me shaving all over your going to have some kinda input from your wife ........

She WILL notice just do as many here have done do it and tell her you just dont like body hair.

Veronica

PS: If she doesn't mind you shaving your legs she will probably be okay with the rest.

OK so i need to know something here ? . why did you shave your legs ? did you get the OK ? , if not your wife is not dumb and if you don't keep them shaved regularly she will feel the prickles as your leg hair grows back , so what the hell in for a penny in for a pound ... just do it all enjoy
    PS i hope she knows
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have been shaving my legs for three years, and the only time my GF doesn't like it is if I let it grow for a few days and it gets prickly. Same with my chest. My century+ house has a tub but no shower, so I shave in the tub every morning. I shave my face, neck and chest down to my belt line. I also do a quick leg shave. I "detail' on the weekend.

Guenevera's suggestion re barber's clippers is a good one. I have used that technique, and have then bleached my arm hair and was very satisfied with the results.

The key here though is MJ's question, 'what was the process when you shaved your legs?" I think you had better discuss dressing first, then get into the details, like shaving. just my 2 cents. All the best with this! Wenda

Start plucking maybe a 100 a day and in a couple months they will all be gone... kind of... but then again new ones will grow back......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmine View Post
    OK! Your right. Maybe a bit longer then. I can try and be patient!
    She'll still notice.

Suggestion? Just tell her. Stop being furtive about it. The honesty will be far more welcome than trying to hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by bbarnsworth View Post
    She'll still notice.

Suggestion? Just tell her. Stop being furtive about it. The honesty will be far more welcome than trying to hide it.
    I completely aggree, I tried the "hidding strategy" with hair removal. Actually I thought it might work since my wife and I sleep in separate bedrooms since several years and never get a chance to see eachother naked...

However it was enough that I raise one of my pullover on one of my arms for her to see it and start giving me a hard time, menacing of divorce, going live else where, etc.

I then did what I should have done in the first place. I explained what a smooth skin meant for me, that I didn't intend to transition, that I didn't intend doing a general "coming out" which is what she feared most...

Things have improved drastically since, but she was very mad that I didn't telle her in the first place...

I hope that you will find a way to tell your wife before she notices. The alternative is to keep your hair... :mad:

Eugenie

You could go and see The Endocrinologist and get yourself put on Estrogen. Over time, that will certainly make your body hair thin out. You should start seeing the effect, "in a few months."

Of course there will be other problems, like added breast tissue and your butt and hips growing, but you asked!

Seriously, I tried something with my arm hair. Got a cheap Chinese Electric Hairclipper they were offering at The Bell's Outlet store. (Looks just like the old Barber Hairclippers) Think I paid about 6 bucks for it. If you "take it easy," and start slowly, you can shorten and thin out the hair, all over your body. Probably could eventually make these gradual changes and then after several months, just go ahead and shave off the rest of it. That's what I did!

Peace and Love, Joanie

rAiNbOw_BaLlErInA KirstyChibiMoon's Avatar
    i shave my whole body....
    i prefer to use the venus razor with baby oil in a nice warm bath
    C R Y S T A L T W I N K L E Y E L L !
    < < < < < deep curtsey > > > > >
    K i r s t e n C h i b i u s a M o o n
    Kirsty's Home Page

You could try this approach...put Rogaine all over your body until the hair grows so much that you declare it to be an embarrassment. Then, tell her you went to the doctor to check it out and was told to conteract this "ape" effect you'd have to remove all your hair periodically, or you'd end up looking like a gorilla! LOL... Or, you could try this approach - take all the hair off and then tell her you have a compulsive disorder - feel unclean with hair on your body... After she has you committed, you could tell her the truth and hope she understands all this humor. Honestly, the best bet is to either talk to her up front or just do it and tell her you wanted to see how it feels - then see how she reacts, and go from there with further discussions about it. Good luck...

Banned Read only
    i prefer to use the venus razor with baby oil in a nice warm bath

How did I get my legs shaved?

I shaved the legs because I road cycle/race and it's quite normal to shave the legs. I just decided recently the time had come to do it and no problem.
    So then I thought chest and arms! But I got a quisical look from my wife as if to say "no, not on my watch you don't". She likes the chest hair.
    Well then I thought do it by stealth over a longer term.
    And by the way I don't need the Rogaine etc I do it by myself! LOL

Plucking 100 per day might work - I used to do something similar when I was younger because I didn't like the advancing hair cover up my back. Just a bit of a chore. Besides I can only count to 99!

Seems like the only way to do it is to DO IT.

Thanks for all your help!
    Hugs Jazzmine

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Start plucking maybe a 100 a day and in a couple months they will all be gone... kind of... but then again new ones will grow back......
    Ouch! BDSM in the form of hair removal -- no wonder your dog doesn't like you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmine View Post
    Is there a hair removal cream or similar that works over say, 2 or 3 months? Any help appreciated. Hugs Jazzmine
    Remember now, you said "any" help . . . so here goes: take a three months leave of absence from work and shave very slowly!
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

Consistant plucking has worked for me. I went from a very full pubic area to a sparce one in about 2 1/2 years. I used to have a trail all the way up my past my navel (very hairy) and the trail is missing below the navel now. Also you can ue some of the drugstore removal strips and not press really hard to remove only some hair. Good luck.

Tally one more vote for constant plucking.

The hairs grow back more slowly
    They grow back finer w/o a prickely cut end
    they grow back in a more natural random rate & pattern

For the areas that you "DARE TO GO BARE", move on to the epliator.

Good luck.

Diana

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    BDSM indeed! would rather be hit with a tazer than an epilator! tweezers... tink,ouch,tink,ouch,tink,ouch epilator... tinktinktinktinktinktink,aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwcccchh hhh!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

chest hair

I shave all but my arms,and I have never had a problem with someone close mentioning it,but all my close friends know me and who I am. like others have suggested,tell her,it might go easier and you will feel much better about yourself. love,hugs and kisses GeeGee

Close Shave

You're right about being noticed. I shaved a little of my wrist hair around my watch where the hairs get pulled out by the strap and within a few hours my wife said "what's happened to your wrist - looks like you've shaved it".

Well I jokingly (not) told her the whole arm will be next and she said my back was more needy!
    Gee wizz, really?
    OMG! You're dead right, it's gotta go, dear wife!

Watch this space!
    Hugs Jazzmine

rAiNbOw_BaLlErInA KirstyChibiMoon's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    Ummm, doesn't the baby oil create a bit of an oil slick on the water, and a major scum on the tub?
    <<giggles>>
    it sure makes the tub slippery <giggles>
    most of the oil n stubble floating on top goes down the skimmer drain.

since i have my own bath tub and wife has her own its never much of an issue....

when i do clean the tub after shaving with babyoil a few drops of dish soap will break it right up
    C R Y S T A L T W I N K L E Y E L L !
    < < < < < deep curtsey > > > > >
    K i r s t e n C h i b i u s a M o o n
    Kirsty's Home Page

No one really notices

I shaved my legs and arms everything really a week or so ago never really figuring it to get into the 80's again well it has I wear shorts and tank tops all day. No one has seemed to notice

Darla

If you remove your hair in 10 minutes or over the period of a year your wife is going to notice, just do it. When she asks you about it, do something radical, tell her the truth.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.