Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prefer to be dual natured or only femme?

Prefer to be dual natured or only femme?

HI all,

do you wish to be totally dual natured or mostly femme?

trying to avoid labels here, just curious how you all see yourselves.

dual natured being: I am a man, who is strong, a leader and a visionary and protective of the SO...does manly things (whatever that is ) but also has feminin features and dresses/acts like a woman

OR

do you wish to be more feminin totally and completely and be treated as a woman most of the time and have someone else fill the roll above.

OR

Somewhere in between?

Myself, I see myself as the dual natured.

I played with Tonka trucks and GI Joes when i was little (never dolls), but here I am, spending hundreds of dollars on clothes and makeup!

Cant figure it out

Hi, I think I am in between BUT it is different on different days. Go figure.I think if I could come out to my SO (a new one) it would be better? I most always wear girls jeans and panties. I will have to be content with that for now. I dont want to go full time. Jeneva

I would have to say dual natured. I have to be manly at work, but when I get home, I am fem.

I am definitely dual natured. I like being the strong, level headed guy people come to when they need help. I like being manly.

However, at other times, I like to look and feel feminine. Instead of being the one whom everyone depends on, take a break and be the one dependent on someone else for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by angelfire View Post
    I am definitely dual natured. I like being the strong, level headed guy people come to when they need help. I like being manly.

However, at other times, I like to look and feel feminine. Instead of being the one whom everyone depends on, take a break and be the one dependent on someone else for a change.
    Ditto +1. I could never be feminine full time.

I think that since my wife is really the boss of the household, I am much more feminine in nature!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Neither

Neither, i can feel everything, and anything i want to, this makes me human, because we all can. What ever i focus on at any given moment.....is what i am. i guess this can be called your duel natured. I just see it as a natural way of life, the clothing is simply an expression, of what you feel at the moment.

i have to leave the label to the shrinks actually. I have always been this way, not exactly dual natured because i chose when to act in a certain manner. Such as you have to in order to get through live without more problems than you can handle.

Definately Dual Natured

I blame my Gemini Nature. Or, maybe it is the Actor in me. Or, maybe it is the fact that I think that enforced social gender roles are a bunch of crap and that everyone ought to be who they are and wish to be. Maybe I am just tired of girls getting all the cool fashion choices. Possibbly I just like the feel of stockings, garters, and high heels.

I enjoy both sides of the coin with the male side coming out on top.

I agree with Aluchi. Man on top, but female underneath.

funny

My wife doesn't get the dual natured thing.

I try to explain to her that I really enjoy being a guy and doing "guy stuff", I also want the option of expressing the feminine part of me.

What really blows me away is that she is very beautiful and feminine, and she also likes car racing and wrenching on cars, she is also dual natured so to speak. I would have thought she would understand.

I would probably have a little issue with just going one way or the other. That being said, if I had to choose I would go with the femminine half. Especially in today's world, I think I could do everything I wanted and still be a woman. That's would not be the case if I was "just" a man all the time. Since I don't have to choose, then I'll stick with 50/50.....60/40......or whatever percentage makes sense that particular day!
    Sally

Best of both genders when and where I wish......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I would have to say dual natured but I prefer my feminine nature and I do find that Viccy is becoming more prevelent and the stronger.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

femme all the way...

Like most, I guess, I have to live my everyday life as this guy thing I am... Such a pain! Only on the weekends do I get the chance to be myself. But there is no doubt that my soul is completely femme... I gave up thinking otherwise long ago. So, yes, absolutely, I'd love to be treated like a women 24/7 and have a strong male figure in my life... someone to complete my missing half. Don't know about him being "strong, a leader and a visionary." I'd be that too! Girls rock, you know!

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I've been playing the 'male' role for 60 years... I enjoy most parts of it, tho' I've always felt the 'girl' in me! I live with 'what was given me', and have made the most of it.. HOWEVER, I'm sure I would have loved to have been born a GG!

I'm truly happy being the guy during the day, and thanks to my beautiful SO, I can be 'that girl' whenever the 'feeling' arises! Life is great!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

I am in between. For the most , I act pretty girly. Lost and confused, as always, my job does not require me to act manly, as I choose I don't feel like it. I do have my moods where I was big and strong, but that is just way to much work for me. It is sooo much easier watching my weight and everything else than it is to be strong. I also do it to make other people happy sometimes, but Id rather be femm all the time, and who knows, maybe one day I can dress all day.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I prefer female now.

Neither... I prefer to be me.

I really don't have a "dual nature" or "femme" ideal of me. Really, they are one and the same and I am me....
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

Emerging butterfly...
    For me I think it's evolved over time. I discovered this lovely gift hidden inside me around the age of 30, back when I was heavily into wilderness survival packing, motorcycles, construction, & just being wild. So then I would have probably chosen to "be" male about 3/4 of the time, & female 1/4. Fifteen years more mileage on my bones has slowed me way down & tempered my craziness with broader vision & the sense to use it. I think maybe the less "testosterone-infused" my environments & activities became, the more space opened up for my soft, gentle woman to emerge. Now I feel feminine to varying degrees throughout the day, depending on any number of factors. But to try to answer your question, I'd say that being my feminine self would now feel most natural to me about 80-85% of the time, under favorable circumstances. I still value, appreciate, & rely on my male side, but I feel more natural & happier as a woman... always.
    Now let's not even bring up my werewolf side!!

(Mostly) feminine hugz,

Veronica

Just Me

To quote a famous philospher.."I yam what I yam" ..Popeye.
    After decades of self imposed turmoil. I've admitted to myself who I am and who I'm not. I'm now very comfortable with who I am. One person with many facets.
    XXX
    Megan
    Loving the Lace!

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

By your criterion..

Definately dual-natured. I like being a guy, I just alike to dress also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo Logical View Post
    What really blows me away is that she is very beautiful and feminine, and she also likes car racing and wrenching on cars, she is also dual natured so to speak. I would have thought she would understand.
    Mine too, and we have talked about this. She feels that maybe her being more gender role neutral has made her see my dressing as a fun quirk rather than a shocking thing to be overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Fallon View Post
    Fifteen years more mileage on my bones has slowed me way down & tempered my craziness with broader vision & the sense to use it. I think maybe the less "testosterone-infused" my environments & activities became, the more space opened up for my soft, gentle woman to emerge. [/COLOR][/I][/B]
    Since this urge hit me so hard now at 42 (for the male side, Barbara is a bit younger!!) I have wondered whenever I hear of later in life CD-ers if there is a hormone level correlation with the urge. Not something you could measure in society at large, like "if T drops below X you dress." More the fluctuation in the individual. I always had very high levels of T as seen in the secondary characteristics and the early inset of such, but if my level while still perfectly 'normal' (whatever that is) or even high, what if I had had regular level checks, would any trends emerge?
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

I am definitely a male who finds crossdressing to be a wonderful experience.

Mercedes