Thread: Sunday afternon with my wife

Sunday afternon with my wife

Yesterday was cool and it rained off and on. We went out for breakfast at my wife's favorite little restaurant. On Saturday I had made sure she had time and help in completing a small book project and spent extra time helping her around the house.

When we returned from breakfast and good conversation, I helped her get things ready for some upcoming eBay sales by writing item descriptions and working with her on picture taking. Some of the items included vintage nylon stockings and a few nightgowns and peignoirs. She commented on my good work in dressing the mannequin with the garments. She also noted my interest in organizing the stockings--darn no RHT or seamed one in my size. When we are antiquing she and I look for stockings, shoes and lingerie to sell or wear ourselves (got a pair of blue and white spectator pumps in Size 10 for the collection two weeks ago in Missouri for two dollars).

Last week I had mentioned wanting to get a new avatar for this forum. She said that "since the camera was at hand, why don't you go change into your LBD and I will take a few pictures." I did just that without hesitation. I was grateful for the cooler weather as I put on pantyhose, a padded shaper and a modern longline bra. I picked out some sparkly slingbacks for the LBD. We had lots of fun taking pictures--even to the point of both of us trying on a few of the peignoirs sets and taking pictures of each other.

Later that evening as I returned to male mode, I felt so relaxed and at peace. I told her how much her acceptance meant to me, and how much I enjoyed the shared experience. Even in male attire I felt more complete.

What a wonderful afternoon!

Sounds like the two of you have a great life together. Congratulations.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Dressing with wife

This is my dream come true. Which that my wife was as understanding. Enjoy.

Thanks for sharing....you did have a lovely Sunday afternoon.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

That is a wonderful way to spend the day. I've got a weakness for vintage stockings and most things vintage/antique, but hadn't thought to make a day of it antiquing in ages. Thanks! Guess what we’re going to do later this month?

Definitely a great way to spend a cool/rainy Sunday afternoon! SO and I look forward to days like that when I can dress 'en femme', and she can just lay around and watch! She is actually at her best in jeans, a sweatshirt and a backward baseball cap (that is actually what she was wearing when I met her).. I enjoy being the 'lady' of the house for the afternoon, so all works out well! ps: Nice avatar..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

What a great day. I think one of the key things is that it wasn't all "me, me me". You were considerate and thoughtful towards her as well, and it flows both ways. When I wasn't interested in dressing for a while, my GF said she missed having Wenda around. sweet. wg.