Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if you had been homosexual?

if you had been homosexual?

Hay sexy girls!

I hav'nt been online in ages sorry about that..

Tonight as I was dressing for the 1st time in ages (the new pic on my avatar is from tonight by the way, what u think?) the topic going through my mind was based around one simple question i kept on asking myself. Wouldnt my life be so much more straight forward if i was homosexual? Then things would be a hell of a lot more clear in my mind. For example if i still had these crossdressing tendances I would of, without a shadow of a doubt looked at changing my sex.

So anyway I know its brief because i have falsenails on (nightmare to type) the question is. Just imagine if any of you had been homosexual, do you think you may have lived your life differently to how you have? do you think u may have made any changes?

much love

chantelle X
    Last edited by Sharon; 09-16-2007 at 12:28 PM. Reason: fixed sp so we can stay on topic

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleCD View Post
    Hay sexy girls!

Tonight as I was dressing for the 1st time in ages (the new pic on my avatar is from tonight by the way, what u think?) the topic going through my mind was based around one simple question i kept on asking myself. Wouldnt my life be so much more straight forward if i was homersexual? Then things would be a hell of a lot more clear in my mind. For example if i still had these crossdressing tendances I would of, without a shadow of a doubt looked at changing my sex.

So anyway I know its brief because i have falsenails on (nightmare to type) the question is. Just imagine if any of you had been homersexual, do you think you may have lived your life differently to how you have? do you think u may have made any changes?

much love

chantelle X
    Hi Chantelle, you look great in your picture! What part of Yorkshire you from? I was born near Leeds.

So, if I was homosexual, yes I guess I would definitely have lived my life differently. For starters, it was an early girlfriend I had at about 16 that got me into CDing. If I hadn't had girlfriends, I may not have "discovered" myself or, more accurately, I may not have had the opportunity to see how much of a thrill it was.

Personally, I've never been attracted to Homer Simpson,

er, just kidding!

Well, I don't know if I would change the fact that I am gay. I have more easier time dealing with that now then I do with my crossdressing for whatever reason, so I don't know if I would have lived any different, but then again, I have not lived long, as I am only 23.

Miss Thangs

Quote Originally Posted by amandachick View Post

er, just kidding!

haha. funny girl...But he is soooo hot!!

obviously, if 1, perhaps even small detail of your life changes, it will alter the way the rest of your life goes. So I would definitely have a different life if I were gay. I don't know how it would relate to my CDing, but I'm sure it would in some way.

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Kind of a suprisingly interesting question...

... as I think about it. Part of the problem with me consciously not exploring my often felt but seldom acted on urge to dress was an unfounded fear that the dressing itself might be some indication that I was gay.

Silly I now realize, but very real to me at the time. I made a conscious effort to de-feminize myself to ward of some of the teasing I got mostly based on my stature and frame. I went through a period of time where I did understand that my orientation was heterosexual, and wondered if my life would have been simpler if I was gay. Not (at least consciously) because of the urge to dress but because I thought in male mode I would have made a more attractive gay dude than a straight dude. This though,was based on maybe a flawed stereotype of gay guys being more androgynous looking in the late 80's and early 90's. These day my impression (again probably flawed stereotype) is that the gay community is hitting the weights and looking pretty macho.

So, no it wouldn't have been easier, since gay guys don't generally think high heels and short skirts are sexy. It would have been a lot of fun to hang out with drag performers though.

HEY!...Is there a Homer Sexual here? ~Moe Szyslac~

Oh, and to answer the question, I think your new avatar looks hot, (but not ina homersexual sort of way!)
    Last edited by BarbaraTalbot; 09-15-2007 at 09:57 PM.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

joann426

boy chantelle wow! you really look great as a cd i wood like to tell every one that i have been a cd for 10 years now and i love it like carring a purse and putting make up on to i live in st c ohio and loveing it there is nothing like a cd when u find your self that makes u happy do it !!!!!!!!!

I don't think there is such a term as homersexual...

I looked at my naked man self in the mirror and said to myself, -I'm not attracted to guys and this wouldn't turn me on! But even if I had the gayest tendencies, I would avoid gay sex or such because gay men make up the highest % of men with AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    I don't think there is such a term as homersexual...

I looked at my naked man self in the mirror and said to myself, -I'm not attracted to guys and this wouldn't turn me on! But even if I had the gayest tendencies, I would avoid gay sex or such because gay men make up the highest % of men with AIDS.
    Protection can stop the spread of aids though, so even if you were gay, using a condom could prevent it. And it is still possible to get it from a girl if you don't use protection as well. My advice either way is : Use protection, or both get tested before doing anything. Or both of the above.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    I would avoid gay sex or such because gay men make up the highest % of men with AIDS.
    I have associations with a local HIV charity who, obviously, have access to all the published medical statistics. In terms of new HIV cases over the last few years, there have been more in the hetrosexual population that the gay population so perhaps you should also refrain from hetrosexual intercourse.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Going by the analogy that CD means gay. NO!

er, just kidding!
    DOH !
    Last edited by Holly; 09-16-2007 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Multiposting is against the rules. Please use the multiquote function or the EDIT buttin to add aditional content.

Aspiring Member

Yes well!?

All i really do know is just that if and when i was able to chnage and become the female that i have alway's longed to be.

That I do think that i could still love members of my then new sex and this would include loving other girl's so i do guess that would make me gay in a real sense sense to love and to be with another girl would make you lesbain and so be it i do think that a lot of real gg's do feel this way oh i know i know i could still love a guy in order to have a baby that is to become pregant with a guy but if the girl was intersexed then i could be woth here just as well and maybe get pregant with another girl it is entirely possible.
    I mean really think about it could you k\not fall in love with a mmeber of your owwn sex if you were female as a guy i am straight but as a girl no i would want ot be with both sexes this is just the way i do feel about it but frist off i must become a girl and then take ti from there oh well!?

Suzy Ann!

If I were gay I probably wouldn’t be a crossdresser. I don’t think I would like that.

er, just kidding!
    Homey is my hero. Anybody who can live with a chick with big blue hair is okay in my book, not to mention the Duff beer . Seriously though, to someone like myself, the orientation would make very little difference. The person and the way I care about them is the important thing. My deep feelings for a person has very little to do with the physical part. It took my expressing myself as Sal to realize that.

love your avatar

if i were gay ... i can say that i would dress , again stereo typing if you wear a dress and makeup and a wig to look and act like a girl ....Then you must be gay !!! ...well i don't think being gay would ever help ...
    That said i am a ts and i love girls so i guess i am gay in a way , hmm good question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    well since I'm bisexual and equally attracted to both women and men(albeit in slightly different ways) I may have had some significant changes in My life---but I 'm sure I would still be a cd. BTW that is a stunning photo you have darling
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I have never been HomerSexual because I am not attracted to Homer Simpson. I guess that if you are attracted to Homer Simpson then you are Homer Sexual!!
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleCD
    Wouldnt my life be so much more straight forward if i was homosexual?
    I think you're equating CD+gay = TG - I'm not at all convinced that's a valid equation, and therefore the question can't really be answer, being based on an invalid assumption.

Of course, I may be totally misunderstanding you!
    Last edited by Sally-Ann; 09-16-2007 at 04:18 PM.

I'm not. Never have been an never will be. But, in answer to your question without a doubt it would have changed my life as it would anyone else.

Chrissy Lynn Thomas
    Well if I were homosexual I am not sure if I would cross dress or not. I think homosexuality and cross dressing are 2 separate issues that often times meet in the middle. This is just my belief. I think that some TG people have relationships with members of the same sex (MSS) as a means of fulfilling the “female persona”. Others do it because they are gay or bi. That is why they meet at the middle. For me having been single for all of my life I have hit a point where I just want to be loved by somebody. I have never found a guy that I was remotely attracted to. I have found that I like women andeverything about them. So could I say I am lesbian (or the new found word here translesbian)? I am not sure about that either. Like I said I have hit a point where I just want to be loved and cared for by somebody/anybody. Like a lot of you have said I to have the fantasy of being with a guy sexually while dressed. Yep I have experimented once. I was in drab at the time. It was awkward and I really didn’t get into it. However I did not dismiss the feelings as something I was not into. Instead I took the approach as that was not the right situation for me. I have kept an open mind about the whole matter. If I were to meet a guy at this point and fall in love I would still dress. It is not a matter of a sexual thing for me (although it would be a component I am sure) but a part of me. So I guess after all of this rambling and being wishy washy, what I am trying to say is that for me if I were/am homo or bi sexual it is a part of me and the equation.
    Last edited by Chrissy8888; 09-16-2007 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    I have never been HomerSexual because I am not attracted to Homer Simpson. I guess that if you are attracted to Homer Simpson then you are Homer Sexual!!
    All I can say is

I'm a heterosexual man and I am fairly sure my CDing is driven by my heterosexual nature, so if I were homosexual I don't think I would be CDing. I don't know though and to be honest I never wondered about it before.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar

Homer is NOT a sexual icon !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleCD View Post
    Hay sexy girls!

Tonight as I was dressing for the 1st time in ages (the new pic on my avatar is from tonight by the way, what u think?) the topic going through my mind was based around one simple question i kept on asking myself. Wouldnt my life be so much more straight forward if i was homosexual? Then things would be a hell of a lot more clear in my mind. For example if i still had these crossdressing tendances I would of, without a shadow of a doubt looked at changing my sex.

So anyway I know its brief because i have falsenails on (nightmare to type) the question is. Just imagine if any of you had been homosexual, do you think you may have lived your life differently to how you have? do you think u may have made any changes?

much love

chantelle X
    And I don't think that being gay would make life easier in any respect. More likely it would add more complications.

By the way - YOU look great!!!

er, just kidding!
    That makes two of us!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelfire View Post
    Protection can stop the spread of aids though, so even if you were gay, using a condom could prevent it. And it is still possible to get it from a girl if you don't use protection as well. My advice either way is : Use protection, or both get tested before doing anything. Or both of the above.
    The statistics in that regard are troubling and I think it is part fueled by so callled straight men wanting to have sex with CD/TV girls. These men then go home to wives/gf's/ so's and, if they picked up something - aids or what have you - pass it on. Like hello out there - are they all dreaming???

Protection and testing are the way to go in the current millenium and on. BE RESPONSIBLE! It is NOT his or her fault that you got some disease. It is YOUR OWN fault for not protecting yourself from everyone's stupidity - including your own. If you are going to be sexually active, especially these days, be responsible enough to protect yourself and your partner and insist that he/she do the same.
    *stepping down from soapbox now*
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    I think being gay would only really help others to accept your own cding, as in - a man dressing as a woman must be gay!

But being gay I doubt I would be a cder, be then come to think of I it I would probably be a terrible gay, I have enough trouble coping being striaght

Now if I had been born female life would be alot different