Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG I did it!

OMG I did it!

OMG where do I start? LOL, I'm like a kid in a candy store. I did it, I did it!! I changed up into what I felt was an appropriate outfit for the day and chose my favorite wig. I didn't primp too much, I told myself it was just going to be a ride in the car and that's it. One last look in the mirror...damn, I still look like a guy in drag. I decide to put on a bit of eye shadow, some blush on my cheeks and a light pink lip gloss. Oh, that looks a lot better. Not believeable, but now I'm less apprehensive. Well, maybe "less" is a relative way to say it...I have butterflies in my stomach and my lips and mouth are as dry as the Sahara. In the course of 30 minutes I have to pee 3 times, that tells me how nervous I am.

Finally we're out the door, into the car, luggage loaded, back out of the garage. Fortunately my neighbors have gone to work and no one is around, it's 10:30 AM. I am paranoid about several things. First of all, don't break any traffic laws, keep to the speed limits, signal all turns, don't do anything stupid. Second, watch out for other motorists who are on cruise control or worse, talking on cell phones, etc. Last thing I need is a fender bender accident in the middle of some of the towns we have to drive through. I joke to my wife that this will be the day that every cop in the state will be out there looking at us. Heh, I'm not far wrong. In the first 100 miles we come across 5 cops! There is a state police car 10 miles after we leave the house waiting to pull out of an intersection and he's waiting for Suzie to drive by and turn in where he's exiting. My wife says to me "Don't make eye contact with him, just drive on by, and turn left. I do and he goes on his way...WHEW! LOL

After a couple hours, she has to visit the ladies room, so I pull into a rest stop and park while she goes inside. I thought about getting out and walking around but I'm too nervous. I don't want to sit there for 5 minutes looking at people, so I pick up her Glamour Magazine and leaf through the pages to pass the time. No one molests me! LOL

Back on the highway and eventually up into the beautiful White Mountains. We head across a scenic section of the Kancamagus Highway, a two lane tourist road across the mountain pass with lots of scenic view areas. At the summit of the pass I pull into one of them and get out of the car and walk around, looking at the mountains and scenery. There are 3 other cars there and other people walking around. No one molests me. No one looks at me. WHEW! I walk around some more. A few people drive closely by and I avoid eye contact, concentrating on my camera.

My wife walks down to the ladies room and on the way back she comes up behind me. She comments to me that from the back I look like any other woman standing in the parking lot, it's impossible to tell. Well, other than the fact that I'm 6'3" in short sandal heels. We have 20 more miles to the hotel. I want to stay here and walk around, enjoying my girlish freedom. No one molests me!

But I can't go into town and to the hotel like this. The plan is to change back into drab and I wait until we are the only car in the parking lot. Quickly I remove my wig, sweater, bra, and pull on a T-shirt. Off come the heels and knee high stockings, replace by socks and running shoes. I can do it all in a minute or less. A quick wipe with a tissue to remove the makeup and we're ready to go. My heart rate settles down...finally. And no one has molested me!!

Sorry for being so long winded, but did I say I was over the moon? LOL. You girls are the best, just for listening and being there! Here's a picture of the day, taken by my ever supportive wife!

It's always good to hear a happy story

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    congrats! sounds like you had a great time!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

Nice

But I want to see legs !!!! & Maureen Welch - Leg - Loving Afro - Celtic Lady
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-18-2007 at 02:53 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Another sister has sprouted wings and is free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME JOB!

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Way to go.

I think the first photo of me outside the house was at a rest stop on top of south pass.
    Hey we all gotta start somewhere.
    Krysten

Just here to make freinds
    Wow that had to be a great rush - you provide inspiration
    Really enjoying this!!!

Two beauties....those mountains and you! Congrats!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

O my gosh, Idid it

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie Green View Post
    OMG where do I start? LOL, I'm like a kid in a candy store. I did it, I did it!! I changed up into what I felt was an appropriate outfit for the day and chose my favorite wig. I didn't primp too much, I told myself it was just going to be a ride in the car and that's it. One last look in the mirror...damn, I still look like a guy in drag. I decide to put on a bit of eye shadow, some blush on my cheeks and a light pink lip gloss. Oh, that looks a lot better. Not believeable, but now I'm less apprehensive. Well, maybe "less" is a relative way to say it...I have butterflies in my stomach and my lips and mouth are as dry as the Sahara. In the course of 30 minutes I have to pee 3 times, that tells me how nervous I am.

Finally we're out the door, into the car, luggage loaded, back out of the garage. Fortunately my neighbors have gone to work and no one is around, it's 10:30 AM. I am paranoid about several things. First of all, don't break any traffic laws, keep to the speed limits, signal all turns, don't do anything stupid. Second, watch out for other motorists who are on cruise control or worse, talking on cell phones, etc. Last thing I need is a fender bender accident in the middle of some of the towns we have to drive through. I joke to my wife that this will be the day that every cop in the state will be out there looking at us. Heh, I'm not far wrong. In the first 100 miles we come across 5 cops! There is a state police car 10 miles after we leave the house waiting to pull out of an intersection and he's waiting for Suzie to drive by and turn in where he's exiting. My wife says to me "Don't make eye contact with him, just drive on by, and turn left. I do and he goes on his way...WHEW! LOL

After a couple hours, she has to visit the ladies room, so I pull into a rest stop and park while she goes inside. I thought about getting out and walking around but I'm too nervous. I don't want to sit there for 5 minutes looking at people, so I pick up her Glamour Magazine and leaf through the pages to pass the time. No one molests me! LOL

Back on the highway and eventually up into the beautiful White Mountains. We head across a scenic section of the Kancamagus Highway, a two lane tourist road across the mountain pass with lots of scenic view areas. At the summit of the pass I pull into one of them and get out of the car and walk around, looking at the mountains and scenery. There are 3 other cars there and other people walking around. No one molests me. No one looks at me. WHEW! I walk around some more. A few people drive closely by and I avoid eye contact, concentrating on my camera.

My wife walks down to the ladies room and on the way back she comes up behind me. She comments to me that from the back I look like any other woman standing in the parking lot, it's impossible to tell. Well, other than the fact that I'm 6'3" in short sandal heels. We have 20 more miles to the hotel. I want to stay here and walk around, enjoying my girlish freedom. No one molests me!

But I can't go into town and to the hotel like this. The plan is to change back into drab and I wait until we are the only car in the parking lot. Quickly I remove my wig, sweater, bra, and pull on a T-shirt. Off come the heels and knee high stockings, replace by socks and running shoes. I can do it all in a minute or less. A quick wipe with a tissue to remove the makeup and we're ready to go. My heart rate settles down...finally. And no one has molested me!!

Sorry for being so long winded, but did I say I was over the moon? LOL. You girls are the best, just for listening and being there! Here's a picture of the day, taken by my ever supportive wife!

just a little nervous,?? I hope that you got over the pee peeing, ok, its a nice ride up thru New England, I live out side of worcester now, grew up in quinsig,village, the outfit looks great and you do to, Charolette

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Excellent. You're a better woman than I am Gungedin

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, Suzie, that was a wonderful day out! And that was your first time? Congratulations!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Gold Member
    A coming out into the world story, good for you and great look for it also.

Cool beans on you for being so brave in a what sounds like a nerve raking situation, and kudos to your lovely wife for encouraging you through out the trip. Bet next time goes even better.

dancin

`

Congrats on your maiden voyage. You are on your way to many more. With a supportive wife that's a given. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Wow! Congratulations!!!

Wow what a great story and what a great time you had... And kudos to your wife for being so supportive...

Now next time will be a lot easier... Next time you will go into the rest stop store and browse around instead of reading a magazine... and next time you will check into the hotel as well, or your wife does the checking in and you are her lady companion en femme!

Set yourself new challenges every time you go out... challenges that push your limits and bring you out of your comfort zone are the most rewarding... You have set your first steps now and this will be the start of a new era for you!!

I am sooo happy for you!

and keep those pictures coming...Dita.

Way to go!! Isnt that heart pounding something<te hehe> what a rush. Grats, and your wife is awesome.

I loved your story, congratulations on getting out and being you. You are very lucky to have a wife who offers you such support and I’m sure that you appreciate her. Here’s to next time!
    Hugs Amanda x
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

hello Amanda what is your fav outfit that picture you have yr good looking in it

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

I love frst time out stories...

better still to share it with someone you love.

Looks like you dad a lot of fun from the smile on your face.

Is that the start of fall colors in the background? ~nostalgic~ I lived in Connecticut for 3rd grade and Maine for 4th. I miss the fall. Here it is hot, then finally slightly less hot, nice for a coupleof weeks and then cold.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Great story -- I know many of us are very proud of you and offer up the highest kudos!!! Two suggestions that will truly refine your look: (1.) smile -- it is a natural way of relaxing your face which can only add to your obvious femininity; and (2.) research some of the threads several of us have participated about covering the "bluish tone" of your beard shadow. I'm not being hyper critical, just pragmatic. You have a wonderfully natural look - which, that said, can be greatly enhanced by getting rid of the bluish beard shadow. I had to work on this -- in fact, it is a work in progress. I'd be glad to share some of the makeup secrets that would help do this b/c it would not only cover that bluish hue, but would soften and feminize the framing of your face!!!

Keep it up!!! You have definitely reached a special level of self-acceptance, which in turn gives you an all important validation of who and what you are!!! Congrats!!!

EDIT: ADDITION - I sincerely hope you don't take my suggestions as overly critical. I've had this exact same problem -- and so have some of the other girls. Some are better at fixing it than others. For example (hope you don't mind Barbara) I saw a photo of you awhile back where the bluish hue was trying to come through as it always does on me. Then there is your most beautiful avatar photo -- no blue hue. I am working to get to the same place!!! Anyway, Suzie: you are getting there girl!!! I am envious!!! So, please don't take offense at a little critique -- it is nothing less than I'd hope one of you would give me!!!
    Last edited by Sheri 4242; 09-18-2007 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Addition
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

I still remember my first outing and will never forget it. You will be on cloud 9 forever, from now on it gets easyer go forth women.

Congratulations! Isn't it great being out? I hope this is just a start for you!
    Sally

Thanks for all the kudos and comments, you girls are the bestest!! I can't wait for my next time out and I hope to push the limit a bit further each time. My only regret is that I hadn't started this years ago. With such wonderful support from my wife...well, what was I waiting for? She is an absolute peach and I'm so lucky to have her on my team. Hugs to all of you and lets get out there girls. Show them we are a force to be reckoned with!!

Congrats! Suzie,
    You might also want to consider visiting the Sisters of Worcester site at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/.
    They meet every wednesday night in Worcester..
    Hope to see you there..
    Gina

Wow great post!!!! I could feel the excitement just reading your thread.....WTG
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator