Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fem Clothing in Male Mode

almost en femme

i just got back from a walk to the grocery store.
    I wore boots with 3 inch heels, a black mini skirt, a tight white blouse and a black cardigan. I had no wig, no make-up and no forms.

Did you go into the store and purchase some items?
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

The easiest of all

I everday wear trouser socks because they are more comfortable. Unless you get patterns or textures no one can tell the difference from dress socks

Hugs,

Amanda

I ran in the Marine Corps marathon today in Washington DC, in guy mode, but wore a feminine running skirt, and I had my press-on nails, painted in festive Halloween black and orange!

I have been known to wear Eddie Bauer fem attire in guy mode because they make things in TALL. Usually a long sleeved scoop neck tee and some jeans with som birkinstocks. Naughty.

I wear female Levi 501's dailiy, I wear Cruel girl low cut jeans on the weekends, sometimes my other pair of them but they are way bell bottoms...

And I have some purple sh irts that are girls shirts...I wear them from time to time...I get remarks on them...
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

All my jeans are from Lane Bryant. As is most of my underwear, unless it's from Victoria's Secret....BJ

Just being my true self wtb Jessica's Avatar
    I have, I do it all the time some tops but mostly fem jeans. Just can't help my self. I do try to not go over board in male mode though. My wish is to one day just go all the way all the time. Someday someday but for now just stick with the way things are.
    girl that loves to shopping and would like to be under stood by family.

i have gone out occasionally wearing the tightest pair of womens jeans i own so i can show off my tuck.....Jill

Quote Originally Posted by JiFem9ll View Post
    i have gone out occasionally wearing the tightest pair of womens jeans i own so i can show off my tuck.....Jill
    Maybe I don't get the big picture on this, but why would you do that? I don't understand.

If you are trying to pass, you don't want anyone to know you do that, correct?

If you are trying NOT to pass, what difference does it make and why tuck at all?

Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    I wear alot of femme Polos and shirt dresses and camis and nobody seems to notice, and if they did and asked me why? I'd say it's comfortable.. Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Tried womans jeans

I hate the way men's jeans make u look like a fat gangster! Loved the way womans jeans looked on me. However, had to give them up, or start carrying a purse for my keys, wallet and change! I have a few womens shirts. Buttons on the other side is the only difference.
    RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

I have gone out many times with sandels and painted toes. Usually gets a rise. Also have gone out a few times with forms. Suprisingly reactions are ' oh, how are you?'. I think TS and CD is becoming much more mainstream, and more accepted. I don't wear many femme clothes out , except undrwear of course, but I do keep pushing the envelope!

I always carry a purse and would never be without one. I always carry a purse in male mode. That is the real solution. Don't give-up you jeans for a problem that can be so easily solved.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I hate the way men's jeans make u look like a fat gangster! Loved the way womans jeans looked on me. However, had to give them up, or start carrying a purse for my keys, wallet and change! I have a few womens shirts. Buttons on the other side is the only difference.
    RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

All of my clothing is women's. Daily work trousers are from Lane Bryant and my work tops are all womens' styled polos. Underneath is a bra, panties, and usually knee high nylons. With colder temps I will sometimes add a cami under my top too. Casual wear is ladies jeans or sweat/stretch pants and V neck tees, The only thing I wear that's mens is my shoes but I try to keep them as fem styled as possible, a casual ladies shoe in 15W is very difficult to find. As for the small or lack of pockets, I carry everything except my keys in a ladies wallet.

-Paula-

I have worn panties for several years, and occasionaly wear womens jeans along with a bra, the bra most of the time now. Also wear a shirt that buttons the womens way when wearing the jeans.

Every day normalcy.

For the past few years now I have been wearing womens clothing daily right down to the undies.
    In the summertime, I have one of maybe 40 pair of ladies shorts available and numerous tops to match. I try not to wear flambouyant designs but rather toned-down. A few of the shorts are really short too!!
    Its my favorite season as I get to show off my legs...and I do get quite a few stares.
    I own at least 35 pair of ladies jeans..most of which are obviously designed. Always wearing necklaces and bracelets as well.
    When I desire to go out enfemme...out come the wigs and makeup and sexy dresses and I think nothing of going out in public when I can. I have never went shopping enfemme though...really no need to do that.
    I have very little men's clothing with the exception of what my SO buys me once in a while.
    As far as exercise...all my athletic shorts and tights are ladie's as well. Even the sneakers.
    Hey, you only live once! I don't think most people notice or for that matter even care!