Thread: Bra less

Bra less

Today was very interesting. I decided to take my breast forms with while I went on my route.

I took some transpore tape and taped them on and proceeded to drive down the road with my tee shirt and forms on. What a feeling driving down the road and having boobies!!!! Windows down, hair blowing and I'm braless.

Then the pink fog starts coming in and then I'm thinking.....mmmmm, maybe a c cup would look better.

One step at a time...

Katie

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie Moore View Post
    Today was very interesting. I decided to take my breast forms with while I went on my route.

I took some transpore tape and taped them on and proceeded to drive down the road with my tee shirt and forms on. What a feeling driving down the road and having boobies!!!! Windows down, hair blowing and I'm braless.

Then the pink fog starts coming in and then I'm thinking.....mmmmm, maybe a c cup would look better.

One step at a time...

Katie
    Probably how Dolly started out...

Sounds nice until you take off the tape.... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I do that a lot at home and just might try what you did. It is a great feeling.

I am happy to own a wide range of forms, to suit my every mood or inclination. Sometimes I just wear my nuBra under my shirt, or sometimes my #5 forms which give me a nice (young) perky set of Bs. Boobs are my favourite things!!! I always attach them. They are either self-adhesive or I use 3M super 77 spray adhesive. Comes off with varsol. wenda

bra less

Hello I am blessed to have natural boobs, I love to go braless around then house or yard, some times just a shelf bra to hold them up , love it when I am in public (out of town) and get the looks I give women with nice boobs LOL , thanks

Just the opposite...

Quote Originally Posted by Wenda View Post
    I am happy to own a wide range of forms, to suit my every mood or inclination. Sometimes I just wear my nuBra under my shirt, or sometimes my #5 forms which give me a nice (young) perky set of Bs. Boobs are my favourite things!!! I always attach them. They are either self-adhesive or I use 3M super 77 spray adhesive. Comes off with varsol. wenda

I'm very attached to mine....

Katie

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I have some nice breast forms that I wear with my tight camsols without a bra. Feels very sexy.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

bra less

I use tape all the time and create a very nice 38C, I like the feel and look of them in a nice top. When I want fuller figure I use my one size add on's and a nice bra.

LizBeth, I may be local to you

I may be fairly local to you.

Quote Originally Posted by LizBeth View Post
    Hello I am blessed to have natural boobs, I love to
    go braless around then house or yard, some times just a shelf bra to hold them up , love it when I am in public (out of town) and get the looks I give women with nice boobs LOL , thanks

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Right on Katie, it is wonderful being out in that condition, in public too....
    The other day, on the street I also went braless.
    It was not Karen's tape that came off, it was the front fastener hook that came out. There was no pink fog. I do have a pic for later.
    ~Samm

I have only recently started going bra-less and it is a wonderfull feeling - feeling them moving round and pulling gently on my natural breast underneath.

I'm still trying to get the joint between form and body well hidden so I can start wearing the low cut, rather revealing tops that my Mistress wants me to wear.

suzi

xxx