Thread: Need help with the girls AKA Breasts

Need help with the girls AKA Breasts

Ladies I hope you can help.

As I continue down the path to acceptance I have come to the fork in the path regarding forms & my options. I have read countless threads on the subject and I am well educated on the options and the companies that provide them. The issue I have is I dont fit in the normal flat chested CD variety in fact Im blessed with size B natural sized breasts due to a natural hormone imbalance that I finally have stopped fighting and just let them grow.

So here are my issues:
    My band size is 52
    My cup size is B
    Im 6'3 320 lbs so cup size B not proportional for my size.
    I have a some what hairy chest that cant be shaved so cleavage not an issue.

I mostly wear blouses that are layered & have a high neck line to hide the hair.

So do I need a full form or enhancers the way to go?

Should I try a cleavage creator like the Diva and then add an enhancer or a form?

Is there any one out there that has some natural breast tissue to start with?
    What did you do to acheive the look.

Thanks for any help.

Hugz,

Petra
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi I have the same problem but have an answer

Hi I too have the Hormone imbalance and like you I let the ladies grow as they want as we do not have control over them. I use an enhancer and also went up a size in the cup as alot of my breast issue is under the arms. On a personnel note I just starting to take a natural herb across the counter
    thing to help enhance the ladies, as I am not going to walk away from dressing again as I di before. I have been me Joann since I was a very young (male) and knew I was different. I cant same the name of the product but it does work for me but thats my personnel thing Joann
    Last edited by Joann0830; 09-19-2007 at 01:35 AM. Reason: english

Silver Member
    Almost anyone carrying extra weight will have natural breast tissue to spare. This is not unusual at all.

There are breast forms out there that are not flat on the back. They have a cavity built in to the back to accomodate your natual breast.

Keep looking, dear. I have seen them and know they are available. This would definately be the way to go for you. I agree that a "B" sized cup would probably be too small for your frame.

Good luck,
    Stephie

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Almost anyone carrying extra weight will have natural breast tissue to spare. Stephie
    Agreed but that would be considered fat not natural breast tissue. Though breast tissue is considered a fatty tissue my breast tissue would not be completely lost if I went down to my goal weight due to a hormonal imbalance.

Petra

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for all the advice ladies.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Almost anyone carrying extra weight will have natural breast tissue to spare. This is not unusual at all.

There are breast forms out there that are not flat on the back. They have a cavity built in to the back to accomodate your natual breast.

Keep looking, dear. I have seen them and know they are available. This would definately be the way to go for you. I agree that a "B" sized cup would probably be too small for your frame.

Good luck,
    Stephie
    Try truekare. They are on ebay and I'm sure on the web otherwise. I personally went for full size breastforms and I'm glad I did....btw the forms have a concave back to contour with your "natural tissue". I have read a lot on here and it seems one common thread is that most say the wish they would have gotten a bigger set. I started out twith the inserts. What do they call them, chicken filets? and then D and ended with DD! I am rather barrel chest and if I were to have gotten a B size it would have been lost. The DD's bounce nice and with a tight top I dont think are very big. That's were my money would be. DD's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

Hi, Don't bother with the 'Chicken filets".I have a pair and they work in one bra that my GF gave me, but that is about it. I am a bit confused, if you can't show cleavage, why do you want to create it?
    The simplest way to create some cleavage is nuBra or Q bra http://www.glamourboutique.com/breastforms/index.html
    I had nuBra and ordered two sets of Qbra from Glamor Boutique and love them. Get the largest size they have. Without clipping them together, they will give you one cup size instantly.
    I gather you have an SO that is not supportive, hence the unshaven chest. That is unfortunate, however, even before I rediscovered dressing three years ago, I had begun shaving much lower every day, so that no chest hair would poke out of my golf shirt with the top button or two undone. Nobody cares but you.
    Most breast forms have a concave back, so your b-cup would not be a problem. I have a couple that would be very useful for you, with quite hollow backs. I bought them on eBay from a seller in Quebec. If I can find the info, I will PM you. Boobs are good! w.

I'd recomend a pushup bra... if one exist in your size or a size smaller... and a smaller set of forms (A's maybe) to act as a larger pushup pad..... You could try the old birdseed in a nylon to act as the pushup padding until you get a handle on the sizing... Lift you breasts up and place the padding under them, in the pushup bra....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy55 View Post
    Try truekare. They are on ebay and I'm sure on the web otherwise. I personally went for full size breastforms and I'm glad I did....btw the forms have a concave back to contour with your "natural tissue". I have read a lot on here and it seems one common thread is that most say the wish they would have gotten a bigger set. I started out twith the inserts. What do they call them, chicken filets? and then D and ended with DD! I am rather barrel chest and if I were to have gotten a B size it would have been lost. The DD's bounce nice and with a tight top I dont think are very big. That's were my money would be. DD's
    Peggy trukae is where im leaning right now

Quote Originally Posted by Wenda View Post
    Hi, Don't bother with the 'Chicken filets".I have a pair and they work in one bra that my GF gave me, but that is about it. I am a bit confused, if you can't show cleavage, why do you want to create it?
    The simplest way to create some cleavage is nuBra or Q bra http://www.glamourboutique.com/breastforms/index.html
    I had nuBra and ordered two sets of Qbra from Glamor Boutique and love them. Get the largest size they have. Without clipping them together, they will give you one cup size instantly.
    I gather you have an SO that is not supportive, hence the unshaven chest. That is unfortunate, however, even before I rediscovered dressing three years ago, I had begun shaving much lower every day, so that no chest hair would poke out of my golf shirt with the top button or two undone. Nobody cares but you.
    Most breast forms have a concave back, so your b-cup would not be a problem. I have a couple that would be very useful for you, with quite hollow backs. I bought them on eBay from a seller in Quebec. If I can find the info, I will PM you. Boobs are good! w.
    Wife is supportive just likes my hairy chest but my toes are polished and I can go out dressed. So it is all about compromise & what makes each other comfortable...I can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd recomend a pushup bra... if one exist in your size or a size smaller... and a smaller set of forms (A's maybe) to act as a larger pushup pad..... You could try the old birdseed in a nylon to act as the pushup padding until you get a handle on the sizing... Lift you breasts up and place the padding under them, in the pushup bra....Karren
    Karren have yet to find a push up bra in a 52 band size or lets say a little smaller. The search is on if anyone could find them you can.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi I just received a set of these. They feel very natural, but have quite a shiny surface, so would need foundation make-up to look good under something sheer. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ksid=p3907.m29
    A #7 Just fills a 42 C bra. w.

I have B cup breasts as well with a 42 inch band, and I use DD breast forms, the natural B cup breasts help to enhance the shape of the breastforms, the DD's will not look too big on your 52 inch chest, if I were you I would go with DDD's or E, anyway see if you can go to a store that sells the breastforms, and try them on to see what looks good on you

I would say try to balance your upper with your lower...what is your hip size when you are fully dressed? you want your bust to be a inch or 2 smaller than your hips.