Thread: i came out!

Talking i came out!

for the longest time, i've kept my dressing from my family. now, i told my sister, mom, and cousin(all of us live under the same roof). they are totally fine with it! now i can wear anything i like! i'm so giddy!

Congrats! I know how hard it must have been, as I just went through practically the same thing. Lucky you can dress around the house if you want, as it isn't something my family seems interested in seeing at the moment, but I'm alright with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    for the longest time, i've kept my dressing from my family. now, i told my sister, mom, and cousin(all of us live under the same roof). they are totally fine with it! now i can wear anything i like! i'm so giddy!
    You are very lucky?I have to remain in the closet,I am guilty of wearing mothers
    clothes,after she leaves the house,in the morning.If she would find out I was dressing
    in her good suits,and wearing her heels,she would kill me.

How nice for you Ciel. It must be liberating. You have a very special family.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

You are lucky you have the family that you have my mother and
    farther would of had a cow. my Brother would have wanted to beat me to death. My wife nows that I like to get dressed up
    but she does not want to see me.

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    sounds like one more lucky girl to me! congrats hon, betcha feel like the weight of the world is off your shoulders huh?
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

thank you!

i feel so very liberated right now! i am so thankful that they appreciate me being truthful. i can't thank them enough for being so understanding.

Platinum Member
    very cool well done..........

Smile came out

I'm so happy for you hun,families are often a great surprise when we are honest with them.

Came Out

Good for you , watch out for the pink fog
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]