Thread: Places to go while dressed?

Places to go while dressed?

Sorry girls for not being around for awhile. But I am wondering where the best places to go are? Hopefully I'll have some pics of me soon. Haven't been out in while. So Kind of looking for a place to go that others like us hang out at. If anyone knows of some Near Madison, WI give me a holler.

-Serenity

GypsyKaren
    I did a Google and found this

Karen Starlene

How about the same laces you go when in drab? Nothing like going to Home Depot enfemme.. After all their motto is "You can do it, We can help"!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Emerging butterfly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    How about the same places you go when in drab? Nothing like going to Home Depot enfemme.. After all their motto is "You can do it, We can help"!!

Karren
    Hmmm... I can just see me in the paint dept., asking if they could match my shoe color in a latex-enamel for my nails. It would be nice to get the "gallon discount" though!!

Peace, Luv, & Customer Service,

Veronica