Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blissful sighs...

Emerging butterfly...

Blissful sighs...

What are some of the little things about CD'ing that tweak your endorphins & make you sigh with feminine delight?

For me it's catching lil' glimpses of my long, polished nails throughout the day, or the different ways my hands have to move to compensate for them. I love getting a suprise whiff of my perfume, & sometimes even the smell of my make-up can grab me. Or hearing the unique click of my heels upon a new type of surface. Or seeing my lipstick marks on a glass. Even using my femme voice gives me a rush at first. And I get shivers sometimes from feeling my (silicone) breasts jiggle unexpectedly as I move around. The inside things can stimulate me too- like sniffling during a poignant "chick-flick", & knowing that my male side wouldn't feel nearly so empathetic. My heart has even started thumping at the sight of a particularly gorgeous dress, tee, hee!

Hmmm... looking this over I realize that I almost always feel pretty feminine these days, but it's mostly the lil' unexpected things that catch me by surprise & make me sigh & smile, & feel spontaneously grateful to have this inside of me.

So what little things make you sigh with womanly bliss??

Dreamy Hugz,

Veronica

I think foe me it's the lipstick on my coffie cup
    Angie

That Cute New Member KendallM2F86's Avatar
    i'd have 2 say when i catch a glimpse of how well the lift in the back is on my size 3 jeans (boot cut) i know that is sooo big-headed but i can't help it lol
    ~*Kendall*~

I understand

Veronica, I am with all the way.

Blissful sighs...

For me it is the glimpse of lace on my slip peeking out from under my skirt when I'm sitting with my legs crossed.

Karen Sue

Sitting relaxing and seeing just a glimpse of nylon-covered knee peeking out from my skirt - and resting my hands in the lap of my skirt and feeling my suspenders underneath.

I think the best thing is getting up in the morning and running around the house like a normal girl would. Hair up in a pony tail, silk sleep pants (pink UK...GO CATS!) and a over size shirt. Fixing coffee checking the e-mail watching some news folding laundry and what not.

It's the best feeling just to be me. Knowing I am who I am and that's a 100% girl, ok not 100% but pretty close.LOL
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Aspiring lady of leisure kay_jessica's Avatar
    I know where you are coming from Veronica, add to your list reactions and interactions with other people. Like having a door held open for you by a suit. Or a flirtive smile from a door man or shopping center security man. Or the best yet, I had parked my car for a wee to long in a car park with out the appropriate payment. The parking attendant was just about to write me up when he saw me approach my car and he smile mischievously, and said you are lucky there miss and promptly pounced on another car and issued a ticket. I felt good, I'm sure if he'd realised I wasn't quite what i seemed he'd have wrote me up.

One thing is resting my hand on my knee while i am sitting wearing hose and feeling the sensation, while another is catching a glimpse of myself in a mirror as i walk past. There are so many little things that i like the sensation of. I guess i just love feeling girly!!

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    For me it is the first look in the mirror after I put on my wig. It just looks soo right.

Edwina

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    getting ready for work in the morning, trying to force myself back into male mode, when all of a sudden pretty little pink toenails come wriggling out of my nasty old work jeans. makes me giggle every time!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

The click of high heels on a hard floor.
    Watching my brightly polished long nails dance across the keyboard.
    Batting my eyelids when I get the shadow applied "just right."
    The glimpse of a silver pendant around my neck, lying softly on my sweater.
    Nylon-covered legs, and the gentle "swish" as one crosses over the other.
    My wife's voice saying "Oh, don't you look pretty tonite!"
    The fussing and the primping in front of the mirror to get it "just right."
    Painting my nails whilst watching TV.
    The feel of my silky skirt liner against my legs as I walk.
    The girl-ish euphoria as I hurry from rack to rack in the clothing store.
    Trying on a new pair of heels for the first time.
    Adjusting the top band of my thigh-highs "just so."
    Opening my closet and being pleasantly bewildered at what to wear tonite.
    The soft sensation as the lipstick glides across my lips.
    The soft breeze on my skin when I take my lifestyle out into the world.
    Snuggling in the corner of the sofa with a book and a glass of wine.
    Reading the posts on this forum, finding new friends, and smiling to myself when I can say, "Yes girl, I've been there too!"

The feeling when you've I've your makeup just right and I put on the wig and become this beautiful creature. The swish of skirt against nylons, the click of heels on the pavement, the admiring glances I get when I'm hot and sexy, walking past the mirrors in the store - the rush i get when i find THE item. Chatting to real girls who like who I am and accept me. Just so many!!!

Mitch

for me it is the feel of sheer energy pantihose on freshly shaven legs, the feel of my breastforms, especially when they bounce, the feel of a frilly dress on my body, and the scent of ladies perfume.

There are many things that give me a buzz when dressed.Seeing myself unexpectedly in a mirror ;The whiff of perfume (usually Anais Anais) ;Having the door held open by a man Or simply being watched by a man appreciating a woman!
    Siobhan

For me its all the people not staring at me when I'm in public

I'm with Lorna - the sight of a nylon-clad knee peeking out from the skirt as I sit with legs crossed. Also smooth legs and red-painted toenails in the shower. Ahhhh...
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Thumbs up

I love the aroma of my impulse spray over me before i dress,it tells me im a woman and whatever im going to wear,its going to be really nice.There is something to be said for seeing my lippie on the edge of my cup,glass or(sorry girls)ciggie.I love moving my hand/s over my exposed hosed legs,crossed or uncrossed,its amazing,or maybe not so how so many female newsreaders etc do that
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Rubbing lotion on freshly shaven legs

Looking down on painted toenails

My hand reaching down and feeling silky panties

The first few steps in heels

Looking in the mirror after putting on make-up and it looks just right

Running to the bedroom to try on the new satin painties you ordered off ebay

Reading all the great comments you got from your last picture post!!!!

sigh.........

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Being called ma'am

Wow

So many of you girls have mentioned the things that give me a "tingle".

Since I dress every day, in my semi-fem mode, I had to give this some thought.

Then it hit me, that little something special. When I've just had my nails done, and I'm sitting outside of the salon, chatting with my nail-tech, and she yels to some car passing by, "Take a picture, it will last longer". Giggle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    For me its all the people not staring at me when I'm in public
    Babe, lol i'm sure if anyone was staring at u in public, it's not because ur a CD, but how hot u look sweetie (not tryin to hit on u babe)
    ~*Kendall*~

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KendallM2F86 View Post
    i'd have 2 say when i catch a glimpse of how well the lift in the back is on my size 3 jeans (boot cut) i know that is sooo big-headed but i can't help it lol
    I know how you feel, I'm in heaven right now trying on my new size 2 skirts I puchased from Old Navy that fit perfectly.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JocelynQuivers View Post
    I know how you feel, I'm in heaven right now trying on my new size 2 skirts I puchased from Old Navy that fit perfectly.
    hehehe nice
    ~*Kendall*~

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    What makes my sigh and get all mushy inside, seeing the lace of my slip below the hem of my skirt. Feeling my slip rubbing my legs while playing my Steel Guitar. My nightgown falling back in to shape when I'm stumbling to the coffee pot in the morning.. Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!