Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blissful sighs...

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Those that have answered this thread so sweetly have certainly shown their femme personnas. It is so'oooo sweet to stop and consider the apects of who and what we are that actually causes us true peace and happiness -- that, as Veronica said at the beginning, can cause an endorphin rush -- things that gives us delight!!! What's interesting is that the answers have been pretty much "the little things." A glimpse of this, a whisp of that, a lipstick mark, a fleeting smell, the sounds of high-heels, the tactile stimulus given by a brush of lace or nylon, small visual clues that cause self-awareness -- all little things which rise to an accute awareness within us.

Thanks for such a lovely thread, Veronica!!!

Last edited by Sheri 4242; 09-25-2007 at 01:40 AM.
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth3 View Post
    I think the best thing is getting up in the morning and running around the house like a normal girl would. Hair up in a pony tail, silk sleep pants (pink UK...GO CATS!) and a over size shirt.

Beth, Beth, Beth . . .

Tsk, tsk, tsk . . .

Where oh where did you take such a wrong turn in life?!!!

NOW, repeat after me: "No more UK sleep pants . . . no more UK sleep pants . . . I MUST ONLY wear UGA Seep pants'sssssss."

GO Dawgs!!!!!!!
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

After everything is on and done up, and i can finally just be that girl again, watching in the mirror as she becomes alive once more. The feeling that i don't have to hide my graceful movements, can let out and express these feelings again in public, without worry, and just be her.

How painted fingernails feel, how my hands transform with them done up nice. The moments it takes for them to dry, so careful not to damage them, how you use extra grace while they are drying.

The way my hips sway, my arms swing around them, sitting cross legged, weight on one hip, sticking out the other.

Crossing my arms, the feel of my breasts coming together, and how they feel beside my arms.

Lipstick traces on my cigarette, how my hands hold it so differently.

the feeling of long hair on my shoulders, flicking it off of them, and a graceful hand movement swooping it off of my face and around my ear.

Perfume

So many things, its hard to list them all, but my most favorite one of all....is going to bed in my girly PJ's, forms on, and waking up in the morning, and i am a woman still!! The feeling of this after just waking up makes me feel so so good and tingly.

Blissful sighs

For me its' ???????? I guess its all the things that the other girls have said but with this exception, its the the lone fact that I can be a woman!!!!! I LOVE becoming a female(should have been born one)and doing all the "little" things that woamn do besides getting dressed, shopping, chatting etc etc. I have found myself sighing alittle when I am folding my freshly washed lingerie or replacing the wire hangers that hold my blouses with the satin ones(oh how I love them).

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri 4242 View Post
    Beth, Beth, Beth . . .

Tsk, tsk, tsk . . .

Where oh where did you take such a wrong turn in life?!!!

NOW, repeat after me: "No more UK sleep pants . . . no more UK sleep pants . . . I MUST ONLY wear UGA Seep pants'sssssss."

GO Dawgs!!!!!!!

I had a strong feeling something would come of my UK pants.LOL
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!