Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How many(honestly) of us girls are dressed right now?

Aspiring Member
    Blue knee length skirt with white flowers, back panty hose, white top and black pumps for me.
    I love to dress, and most of the time when in the room dressed. I always wear some form of femme clothig just to remind me of the girl I am, even when in drab working

Denise

Haley Pink~

Hmmmm? dressed now. LOL! When am I not?

Bra, panties, red 2" heels and a nice long pink cover up!

Haley

Right now, white Levis shorts (5" inseam), lavender tank top, white-lace Intimates underwire bra, cotton bikini panties, PayLess girlie flip flops, earrings, bandana-pretty typical at home dress for me these days in this still-brutal Texas weather. We set records here yesterday, 108 degrees!! Ah, this Texas autumn. Not to worry tho', probably only 2-3 weeks until somewhat cooler weather. But, it's nice and cool inside at least. Later, Olivia.

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    Levi cutoffs, off black stockings, and 4 inch black dress heels, right NOW!
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

Double sided Satin panties...satin Blouse...long satin skirt with satin lining.

Everything's satin

pretty in panties

I always have panties on and I'm sure theyre always prettier than any other woman in the room. Right now I'm wearing lipstick. Panties and lipstick are my no calorie "comfort foods".

lovemybras
    I don't know about wanting to be a woman, but ever since I can remember-45- I have simply loved to wear lingerie. I do not need 'inserts', I wear a 36A quite well. Not fat either, 5'10", 155 lbs. Bras seem to be my absolute favorite, but I have some of quite a variety in my collection. E-Bay is a great invention!
    Right now wearing 2 bras as a matter of fact, and a bustier I just received yesterday. I think it is going to be my all time favorite, its so NICE!!!!, and a pair of string panties. To warm for stockings, so I just hook the garters together and put my legs through. Garters can also be worn as a neat 'necklace' if it fits right!!

Tonight, underwired bra, obg and stockings, cotton panties, nylon lacy full slip, grey pinstripe below knee skirt, pink polo neck sweater and 3in heels. When I go to bed I will wear a full length satin nightgown.
    Georgina.

Haley Pink~

Hmmm? dressed HUH?

Why would I get on here not dressed? Ok ahhhhh, because I can. LOL.
    But mostly I am dressed when I get on here. Don't know why, but it's fun!
    Seems that dressing to me is because its fun and it makes me feel more normal.

Haley

Black silk pj's from Lane Bryant, and some beige pantyhose with my slippers. Enjoying reading the forum tonight.

IF I told you girls what I am wearing this second...........HALF of you would keel over onto your keyboards with heart failure the other half would be going "yeah BABY" !!

Just MY opinion..which is usually full of BS..

KISSES my darlings,
    Tara
    I wanna be your girlfriend.

Sort of

My wife has allready left for work, and I have some time to kill before I need to work, so, I broke out the pink satin panties. Put on the bra and breast balloons. And slipped my black satin nighty on. I also put on some lipstick for the extra feminine fealing. Other than that, drab. But hey, I feel a little sexy this morning. What a great way to start the day.

xoxoxo

Britney

It's noon here and my morning chores are done and I'm sitting here in my 46B black satin u/w bra, black g-string, and black heels. Light lip gloss and eye shadow. Feeling delicious about myself.

Lauren

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Wife out of town for weekend, thou she supports, it can be fun on my own too!

Ivory pantyhose, 3" slingback heels, black lace bra, black floral dress, pearl necklace and clip on pearl dangle ear-rings, perfume, full make up and wig.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Anna
    This is such a cliched CD thing to do, but whats everyone wearing tonight?
    Because (seeing as i Know your asking) ive got my Joan collins look on tonight,again, but with the added bonus of a new faux gold leather midi skirt(scrummy). sorry just had to tell somebody. x
    love to be in womens clothes. i am wearing black stockings with a panty girdle and garters. with a long line bra. and a ankle bracelet. over my stockings. also a thong. and blue panties . i feel great. buy the way i top this outfit with 4 inch heels and a black mini skirt with a cashmere sweater. and 34 inch chest. love to reply perfume

Perfume,

Your outfit sounds so perfect. I love wearing outfits just like what you're wearing.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by perfume
    love to be in womens clothes. i am wearing black stockings with a panty girdle and garters. with a long line bra. and a ankle bracelet. over my stockings. also a thong. and blue panties . i feel great. buy the way i top this outfit with 4 inch heels and a black mini skirt with a cashmere sweater. and 34 inch chest. love to reply perfume
    Linda Marie Daniels

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by perfume
    your right it is cd but i think all my wear is good, even in baige stockings and a short skirt., i love the feeling it gives me when i sit down and i have men looking up my skirt. if they only knewlove perfume

pleaseanswer my last message love perfume

Haley,

I love my red heels, too. Always feel so sexy in them. They're 3 1/2 inch heels so I'm not quite as graceful as I'd like yet but practice makes perfect.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleyPink2000
    Bra, panties, red 2" heels and a nice long pink cover up!

Haley
    Linda Marie Daniels

queenofthenight

Unhappy

nothing at the momment got three kids running about ,you how it is

polo_shirt_fetish
    I have my work clothes on just now but am also wearing a black bra. I always wear a bra .

dressed to the nines, just check out my new pics I just posted, working on my third outfit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Suntan PH, 3" sandals, tan/black skirt, black bra, black/white top, pearls (necklace and ears)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Bra, panties, sun dress and thigh hi's over freshly shaved legs.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaMarie
    Perfume,

Your outfit sounds so perfect. I love wearing outfits just like what you're wearing.

All the best.
    thankyou. i think the clothes you wear are the way you feel. with a skirt and stockings on , and wearing a beautiful tight sweater. gives you a good feeling inside and a lot of looks from the outside. the height of the heels you wear also completes the looks. i just feel so good when i am dressed up in beautiful clothes. dont you love perfume. hope to hear from you