Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What size breasts?

What size breasts?

Ive been trying to deciede what size i should go for so had a little play around tonite to try and get some idea, what do you girls think and how did you deciede what size to go for ?.
    Constance x

My earlier temptation was to go BIG. I went with a double D. With the right outfit, that can be okay, but find that a 40C or 38D does really well with my body size, and seems full, but well proportioned.

Some girls really like the perky B cup though.
    -Sedona

It all depends on your body shape and size. I started with a 38C and it was fine but was told it would look better to go to a D cup. You want to look realistic. I know we all like big breasts but to atain the best look you need to go with the size that's the most realistic for you. The best thing is to have someone else decide what looks best on you. That's my thought on it anyways.
    LaurenS.

Going to big might draw attention to you and get you clocked more easily, as men gravitate to looking at large breasts you will be scrutinized more thoroughly and more easily clocked. Depending on body size c or d should suffice and look good and not overwhelming
    [SIZE="3"]It's Just Me[/SIZE]

What size breasts

Guess breast size depends on my mood and outfit.38C is generally my fav.but ive an A.C.D and E to choose from and find its kinda nice to change them during the course of the day or evening
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

I've been told that if you are over 250 pounds you can't go wrong with a D or a DD and a 225 pound person might go with a B or a C. It's whatever you feel comfortable with.
    RONDA

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] "I THINK THAT MY SWITCH IS STUCK PARTLY OPEN"

Breast Size

For me I first chose a C(my chest is 40-41) sooooo I went to a 44C bra, it was ok but I really wanted a little bigger sooooo I went to a D cup. I am more than satisified with my breasts now. I can find clothes that fit, and with my male(ugh and double ugh) build they do feel like the "real" McCoy.
    As some of the other gals have stated, "your build really dictates what size is right"

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I did a bit of guessing and bought a cheap pair of foam forms first. Then decided on the real size from there. 38DD works pretty well with my frame and beer belly.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Emerging butterfly...
    I'm 5' 10", 155 lbs; so for me a "B" cup is about right. But there are some clothes I'd look better with a slightly larger cup. I have some new breasts on my X-mas list, but not as "stocking stuffers", tee, hee!

Perky Hugz,

Veronica

Good advice. Rachel has a good suggestion, buy some inexpensive ones for size, and go from there. I am 6'1", 240 lbs (should be 220), and #9 teardrops give me a full C, D in some bras. I have one set of larger for fun, but they don't really work for normal dressing. I have a nice little 0air of #5 teardrops that I wear a lot. They give me a full B, and they are light, so I can wear them without a bra. A girl can never have too many forms. w

be in proportion - had a pro fitting last night and was evaluated as a 38b. I'm 6'2" and skinny so anything above that would look ridiculous
    mitch

I'm a firm believer in "When in doubt, stick 'em out."
    That's gotten me into trouble, though!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

When I first purchased my first breast forms. I went to TG specially store. I tried several different breast forms first pair of breast was a size 8 38 C after a while they seem to be too small so I went up to size 9 38D. I just received my new breast forms size 10 I like my new 40DD.

I decided based on two thoughts.

First was that most clothes are made for average sized breasts. Average size being B

And I just love a smaller breast on women so why not on me?

I got the 4's from The Breastform Store. They give me a 38B or so.
    If you have seen the second pic down here-

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=67025

I think you'll agree they fit me like a glove

Well, the shirt does anyway lol
    Last edited by Michelle04240; 09-22-2007 at 12:24 PM. Reason: added line

when I purchased my first pair of breast forms the lady that helped me said that I should go with a c cup, when I put them on they seemed too small to her so she suggested I go with a DD, when I put them in that is when she said that was perfect for my body shape. I wear them with my male clothes, alot, few peaple notice, mainly women. I wish I could grow my own to a DD. I love having breasts.

Just here to make freinds
    C - seems to work for me. I tried D but it just seamed to big for my body type - I couldn't close some of my shirts
    Really enjoying this!!!

I've always stayed small but decided to buy a pair of size9 from truekare ,can't wait for them to show up in the mail.
    They should work out to be a 40d/38dd .My SO has been on a diet and lost 50lbs since May. So she is purging clothes fast I figured why throw away her gorgeous bras if they'll fit me with forms.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

I went with a 36C to fit my body proportions. I might try a D later but for now the C cup is best.

38C works the best for me. I think with my meduim build it looks the most natural.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Being a crossdresser with a bra and panty fetish...
    Why chose only one size breast form???
    I have bras in 42B 42C and 42D
    I have three sets of Pals breastforms.
    Depends on my mood and the clothing I'm wearing
    and the look that I am trying to achieve!

we i am a 38 d , i went with what would look good on my frame 5'8 works for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It Depends on You

I believe it depends on what you feell comfortable with.

I just got some new forms that were supposed to make me a C. I tried them on and I thought they look too big. My wife on the other hand says they look proportional to me. I then went bra shopping and tried on 8 different bras at VS. It turns out they are a D. I'm still on the fence about returning them for a smaller size.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Go huge piss the prudes off

I'm still experimenting with that, as I just ordered a pair of cheap forms online, so we'll see. I prefer smaller rather than larger though. A nice B or C cup is best, IMHO

My natural size...

Both my mother and two sisters are quite thin, but very well endowed. Back when I discovered my true self as a kid, it was only their clothes that I had to explore. All are D-cups, with my mom and older sister a 38D, and my younger sis became a 36D. So, of course, this was my calling too. I'm 5' 8" , about 135 lbs. and a 38D seems completely natural for me. I wear transform classics from the breastformstore, size 8, and couldn't imagine becoming my fem self without them! A bit busty, I know... but who in my family isn't?!

Robyn
    P.S. Just a picture to make the point. Not Me... good lord, I wish! But not all that far from my older sister... She's a doll!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!