Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if? (For those in the closet)

What if? (For those in the closet)

OK, here is a conversation starter. For those of us who are "in the closet" to any degree, i.e. have any restrictions on our crossdressing which causes us to hide it, what if those restrictions were suddenly gone? You can do what you want, when you want. What would be the first thing you do, relating to CDing that is?
    My restrictions have to do with a very unaccepting SO which limits what I can do en femme. My list of things I would do ASAP would be (in no particular order)

Full body wax/electolysis/laser hair removal
    Grow my hair long and have it styled so no more wigs
    Manicure/pedicure, long nails and pretty polish
    Breast augmentation
    Shopping, large amounts of shopping (wait, I already do this, LOL)

Anyone else have thoughts on this, love to hear more.....Stephanie

D all of the above for sure

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

It is what it is
    Breast augmentation for sure. Then, obviously, clothing augmentation

Clothes hair and makeover.
    Move out of the closet .
    Join a social group.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Smile

would do it all !! like you the shopping is my new hobby x
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Only wife and kids holding me back. If this restriction was raised I wouldn't give a hoot about anyone else. I would wear what i want, where i want, when i want, guy or girl mode

Mitch

Stuff like hair removal and breast augmentation really isn't in the frame as far as my CD life goes - I am content with the physical situation, it's the social situation I would want to develop. I would be able to socialize with friends openly en femme. I always feel there is a part of me being held back when I am in social situations with those who don't know Ruth (which includes most of my social circle).
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Were all in a closet of some sort... some are just larger than others... lol I wouldn't change a thing, physically ... maybe a bit more shopping....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'd do all EXCEPT b/a. I still like being a disgusting redneck when I am in my male mode, which is 95% of the time

If we didnt have any restrictions, that would be great because society would be completly acceptintg of a man in a dress. So coming to terms to what GID would be easier.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    With no restrictions at all I'd go and put my skirt on, go downtown and buy myself a really nice pair of knee-high high heeled boots and then get my other ear pierced.

What if????????

Hi there, What if????? Well to be honest here, that is mindnumbing!!!!! So little time to do all the things I would want to do as a "real female". for me it would entail getting a "walkin closet built, filling my shoe rack, growing my hair longer, manicure & pedicure, professional makeup, ear piercing, jewelry shopping the list could continue but I will cut it short, I'm sure you get the idea!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

There are not restrictions imposed on me I just dont see the point of imposing Toyah on a public that does not want to meet her

Platinum Member
    easy ... i don't need to change much .... it would be so nice to just not have to worry abought what i felt like wearing at any time ....

The body hair would go first (face too). Then, I'd grow my hair a little bit longer. Don't know if I'd go any further, but I would buy some forms, and a lot of clothes.

I'd probably get a full body wax, which I may still end up doing (or at least back and chest) in the near future, as a few friends of mine already recommend that, even for my male mode. After that, definitely wear make-up, as right now since I am still living at home, and my parents know but don't want to see it, I can change clothes quickly if they need me for something, but getting off make-up would take a while. So definitely get more make-up, learn to apply it, and maybe get a make-over.

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    i would wonder where my wife went,why and who was gonna smack me in the back of the head when i need it! someone is gonna have to keep me on the right track. seriously, dont think i would want that right now.my closet is nice and comfy, and the world is definently not ready for Christina!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

Being single again and living on my own, I have a great latitude of what I wear and when...BUT....even now, I find that when I have family over, Jenni still goes back into the closet...So really my closet has only grown larger.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

If all restrictions were gone then I could realize my latest fantasy of operating our big off road forklift in my little black dress and heels.

what if

id do all of the above and then have to move around all the angels from heaven
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Hello all,

I am recently divorced from and accepting wife now living on my own with no restrictions, though I had no restrictions before. I am now dressing less and doing less with my body. I do not my body anymore and wear less fem clothing. I am now only restricted by what I want to do. I am learning now to accept myself again without my my ex's support and dressing little by little again.

I am only limited by what I want to do and what I feel comfortable doing.

Love,
    Allison

If all restrictions disappeared, I would dress enfemme 24/7. I would do everything non surgical possible to make myself a female. My outward appearance and inner feelings would then be in line with each other. After a while, if I feel the need, I would consider progressing from there to ba, and other surgeries and then maybe SRS.

PJ

About all I can some up with is...
    1.) Laser hair removal or Electrolysis on the facial hair.
    2.) Super cute manicure and pedicure, acrylics/gels.
    3.) Spend time with wife in the evenings watching tv/movies etc able to wear a some of my favorite clothes.

I already have my hair grown out so that it will go into a pony tail, and my wife colours it for me.
    Already shave pretty much everything, ok everything, and getting legs waxed in a couple of weeks.
    Have my toes painted, but would like a nice french pedicure with gels or something so they are smooth and shiny.
    Already shop probably more than I should, usually with my wifes' help.

Heck I love my wife

Joanne.
    [SIZE="3"]All it takes is a little Pixie Dust![/SIZE]

So basically if the negative social stereotyping toward transgendered people wasnt really there. Then I would do most things possible to look more feminine. The main problem would be juggling that and still being attractive to my SO.

X

I'd move my stash from the perverbial closet to the real closet, then go shopping.

Jaydee