Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Only Smoke When I Dress

I Only Smoke When I Dress

I know this sounds totally weird, but for some reason I only smoke when I'm fully en femme. I mean I quit smoking years ago, but when I'm Cissy I suddenly crave a cigarette...I think it calms my nerves before I go out, and there is something sexy about the way a woman holds a cigarette:

Anyone else out there have a hangup like this?

Me To

Hey cissy i havent smoked but when " en femme" i do too weird eh?
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Smoking these days seems to be totally frowned upon, its about as bad to smoke as being gay or bi. I am guilty on both counts!

I like you Windycissy think its sexy and enjoy it. I especially go out and buy those long Virginia Slim 120s for when I am dressed enfemme. Luv smoking like a vamp in my car and out at da clubs!

I always had a thing for GGs that smoked too...think its elegant and very sexy. By the way thats a nice pic of ya sweetie.

Here I am being a bad girl!

pinksmoke.jpg

There are some here who don't smoke , but this thread is for those who do .. so remember not to spoil it for them that do respect please

hugs

ps do i get the mod job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    Smoking these days seems to be totally frowned upon, its about as bad to smoke as being gay or bi. I am guilty on both counts!

I like you Windycissy think its sexy and enjoy it. I especially go out and buy those long Virginia Slim 120s for when I am dressed enfemme. Luv smoking like a vamp in my car and out at da clubs!

I always had a thing for GGs that smoked too...think its elegant and very sexy. By the way thats a nice pic of ya sweetie.

Here I am being a bad girl!

pinksmoke.jpg
    Bingo! I never thought about it that way, but I guess because smoking is frowned upon these days, like crossdressing, it's part of my little rebellion. Afterwards, I feel guilty about what the smoking is doing to my health, like I used to feel guilty about crossdressing, but not anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Bingo! I never thought about it that way, but I guess because smoking is frowned upon these days, like crossdressing, it's part of my little rebellion. Afterwards, I feel guilty about what the smoking is doing to my health, like I used to feel guilty about crossdressing, but not anymore....
    Unfortunately when Windycissy gets hooked you won't be two different people!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

Platinum Member
    i think your a smoker ....i have a freind that has a drinking problme but only drinks on the week end still his list of dui's would say that he is a drinker same for smokeing ... and yes i smoke more as Wendy .... but none the less i am a smoker....

I've never smoked cigarettes, and never had any desire to. I smoke the occasional cigar (maybe twice a year), and shisha (Lebanese flavoured tobacco) once or twice a month. This summer I did more, but now that it is fall again, I've cut back. Since I live in Ontario, smoking indoors in public places (or even close to building entrances in some cases) is illegal.

I also treat it like drinking: It is social for me. If I am not with friends, I do not drink. Same with shisha & cigars.

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    H'mmmm . . . I guess I smoke more when en femme -- and maybe that has something to do with calming nerves -- or that I find it cool and sexy to see lipstick on my cigarrette -- who knows. Maybe it is a combination of factors.
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    I only smoke when I'm fully en femme.
    Strange thing, I do it too. as a guy I don't smoke at all and I try to get away from smokers because the smoke bothers me. but as a girl I have no qualms about lighting up.

tell me if you come up with something.

Wow. I thought I was the only one that smoked when in fem mode only. As a male I am very much against smoking but once dressed as Fran I enjoy the odd puff. I NEVER have the desire to smoke when I am in male mode. Right or wrong it dose make me feel sexy.

Evidently we're not the only ones who think a girl with a cigarette looks sexy: click here to see what I mean

I am a smoker, and did smoke more enfem because I think your right, it does help calm the nerves. The bad thing that happened in Ohio, where I live, they outlawed smoking in any building, so when I go to a club I can’t smoke. So I guess now I actually smoke less enfem.
    Jill

I too smoke only when dressed up. All my life I've been attracted to sexy looking women who smoke. It's really a turn on. So when I'm dressed up and smoking it's quite a rush for me. Unhealthy, but a rush. I try not to do it that often.

When not dressed up I think smoking is gross and I feel kind of scuzzy if I light one up. Like I'm white trailer trash or something.

Well, I too smoke when enfemme, but, I smoke when not enfemme, and what I smoke is frowned upon by ALL of society (giggles), except by those of us that smoke it Oooops, I think I outed myself.........gotta go now

Chrissy Lynn Thomas
    I smoke regularly however when I am all dressed up I think my long Capri 120’s make me feel sexy. I do have a couple of lady friends that smoke and know I CD. They have helped me achieve the feminine look. I wouldn’t recommend smoking to anybody but I do enjoy it, while en fem.

Windy now stop that!
    Angie

Me too

Same here.

As a guy smoking is a no no. Doesnt interest me and actually bothers me.

When I put a dress on and get all dolled up, finish that lipstick and pop on my wig...one of the first things I do is light up a Virginia Slim. Like Deidre I find it sexy and find women that smoke sexy.

When the dress comes off the cigarettes go away.

I gave up smoking after the first of the year. I smoked for about 35 years. I took the f**K it all pills. the very last thing I want to do is have a smoke now,I'd be right back on them again. However I too loved to smoke and dress up.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Guilty as charged. Only smoke enfemme and only woman branded cigarettes. It helps relax me when I am in public and there is something about lipstick nails & Virginia Slims 120'S.

So the cigarette companies did their marketing & branding well to convince me that something that is bad is actually good.
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GypsyKaren
    This thread is about smoking while dressed, it is NOT here for you to share your anti-smoking views, you can start your own thread for that if you choose because such posts will continue to be removed...I would very much appreciate it if you'd stop.

Karen Starlene

I have smoked vs 120's for years,even before i started dressing. I also have loved looking and the sexy ladies who smoke. Now that I have started dressing its that much better.I know it not healthy but i still love it

smok ewhen dressed

Hi

The same for me , I smoke when I am dressed . it calms me
    and love the feel of a cigarette .
    I do not smok e , when in male mode ! Funny !!

Melissa

Smoking in Femme

I told a friend last week that I smoke only as April. She thought how very interesting. Last week in Atlanta I went through 2 packs in the four days out there. I thought oh oh now I am hooked for sure. It has been over a week and not one single craving came about. Oh yes April has been put back in the closet for now as well. I quess I like that bad girl imagery you see with a girl and a cigarette. Sort of that Rock n Roll, adventurous spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by AprilCD View Post
    I told a friend last week that I smoke only as April. She thought how very interesting. Last week in Atlanta I went through 2 packs in the four days out there. I thought oh oh now I am hooked for sure. It has been over a week and not one single craving came about. Oh yes April has been put back in the closet for now as well. I quess I like that bad girl imagery you see with a girl and a cigarette. Sort of that Rock n Roll, adventurous spirit.
    There is something exciting about being a bad girl, all right...isn't it strange how many of us only smoke when we're dressed? I used to love smoking when I flew first class, there was something about lighting up with a drink in sinful luxury. I feel the same way about dressing up and going out en femme, and it's fun to huddle with the other outcasts outside their offices, smoking cigarettes in their skirts and dresses.