Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Only Smoke When I Dress

Dee smokes. The dude don't.
    [SIZE=3]She Came From Plant Claire...

Dee
    [/SIZE][SIZE=3]xxx[/SIZE]

Have always smoked as Melissa. (well, not when I was, like, eight!) Started as a guy in my mid-30's. Guess the addiction just kinda eventually caught up with me. Have always been attracted to women who smoke, though I have dated plenty who didn't. It certainly enhances feeling girly for me as Melissa. Parliament light 100's is my brand.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

We were all raised with advertising that makes woman smoking look glamorous. It was designed to attract both the male and female. When dressed having a smoke, seeing the lipstick on it and maybe watching yourself in the mirror adds to the feeling of being sexy. I also am guilty of this while trying to stop. Do pretty well in drab, but dressed-that's another story.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Now that is true - its a strange but very sexy thing if you watch yourself smoking in the mirror .

The only other time I smoke is when I go really fast - giggle .

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Smoke when I'm dressed ?

Only when I'm HOT.....[SIZE="1"]sizzle-sizzle[/SIZE] :be: [SIZE="4"]sssSMOKIN' HOT ![/SIZE]
    Last edited by RobertaFermina; 09-26-2007 at 05:16 PM.
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

My here but, maybe the reason why we smoke enfemme is because its another kind of a forbidden tendency some of us feel?

what do you think?

I'm the gal next door Serena Smith's Avatar

yes...

I thought ... could I be the only one... after reading this I was glad to be part of the crowd

Yes me too. When dressed I smoke because it feels very sexy. When not dressed, I have no desire to smoke. I used to enjoy the long Salem cigarettes (hence my name!) but they are no longer available downunder. I then swithched to Marlboro 100s but they are also no longer available. Seems that one has to be pretty determined just to indulge in occasional favourite habit!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Smoking or puffing?

When I was young and hung out at the clubs almost every nite, everyone smoked. I felt left out, so I started puffing when I was drinking. "Puffing" is smoking without inhaling. After a few months, I discovered I WAS inhaling without knowing it! Just a little warning for you "puffing" girls.

Uh-oh

I stopped smoking 3 months ago after about four years (this time). Since I am getting into "Shannon Season", this thread makes me very nervous...LOL.

I always loved having a cigarette while dressed...now I am beginning to think about it again. Wish me luck.
    Shannon

Ha you lot sod the anti smoking issues. JUST DO IT. be sexy

Count Me In

I don't smoke normally but I have a huge smoking fetish. Love to see women smoke including me when I am a woman.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Seems like we have a goodly number of smoking fetishists here

I wish I could give up the habit while in drab and only smoke my Marlboro Light 100s while dressed as Julie.

Odd..

I never smoked...

But I do find women that do attractive.

There is something just...hot about it. In the abstract.

I dated some women that smoked...and it didn't work out. Mostly because of the smoking.

I guess I like to look at it...but I don't like to deal with it??

Also, I have thought about doing it as Morgan...even though I cannot stand it en drab. I have even gone so far as to hold one while wearing long satin opera gloves...even though it was not lit.

I know for me it goes back to childhood. Many of the sexiest women back in the 70s smoked publically. Smoking used to be considered glamorous and sexy...before we knew about the effects of it.

With all that said...I don't think I would...but I can understand the attraction.

Morgan
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

I must say I'm amazed at how this little thread has taken off...I truly thought I was an oddball because I only smoked while dressed, who knew? Can you believe that I haven't dressed, or felt any desire for a cigarette, since then?

Windy, that is a shame, no dressing? You need a trip to visit your friends to get back in the mood (not necessarily to start dressing again)!