Thread: Inexpensive Breasts

Inexpensive Breasts

I'm way in the closet and didn't want to spend a lot for breasts. I found the Super Mondo Inside-out Ball at a toy store that had the right feel and about the right size, C. It squishes down for a B, or I can add a small water ballon to make a D. It will streach to most any size. After wearing it for a while, it has the same temperature as the rest of your body. At about $9 each, this was not a huge investment.

http://www.sillyasstoys.com/index.as...FSavhgodNWsdKw

You mean I could have saved over $100.00?? heh...

Nice find.

Before i got forms, i used surgical gloves, and used a measuring cup to get them to match perfectly. the fingers warped around my chest, and the thumb went around my nipple. Very cheap, and a box lasts a loooong time. nice weight, and bounce, down side is sloshing, use distilled water and try to get all the air out

[SIZE="3"]E-Bay, yes they are new not usedeewwwww[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar
    My first breasts were a pair of soft socks rolled up to fill my bra. Later, I used Nerf Balls cut in half.

My first real breast forms I bought online for about $15 from http://www.cactuspoint.com/ and were a poly foam filled item. I actually bought a second set for when one set was drying out after being washed.

The breast forms I now use were given me by another CD. She was going to charge me $85.00 for them but after I emailed her that I had the money, she never came to collect so ... they were free. They are silicon forms in a 38D. My poly forms were also 38D but did not have the weight and bounce these have.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

I used to fill up little plastic bags with water and put them into my bra, that worked. However, there were two occasions, when the water found the way out of the bag. That was a mess.
    Trhree years ago, I found a bra that is filled with some thick liquid. I think it's made for woman will small breasts. Those are just perfect. They have a quite natural feeling. If I want to enlarge them just a bit, I put some socks under the bra.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle CD View Post
    Before i got forms, i used surgical gloves, and used a measuring cup to get them to match perfectly. the fingers warped around my chest, and the thumb went around my nipple. Very cheap, and a box lasts a loooong time. nice weight, and bounce, down side is sloshing, use distilled water and try to get all the air out
    Instead of filling with water, just fill it with detergent. It is not as messy as water and still bounce!

Breastforms for small $$$

Check out www.truekare.com. They have a section of irregulars and imperfects. Several sizes to choose from, and with shipping will not send your purse into cardiac arrest. This is a personal expirence recomendation.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Hi all,
    Maybe I am just 'lucky' I have 'Man-boobs' so I fill a 42B all by myself. I picked up a pair of 1 1/2 cup enhancers since I think a 42C looks better on my size body. They were $29.95 at a Maidenform Outlet store. Silicone and warm to body temp quickly. They tuck right in and don't move!! I do tend to wear a 'pushup' type bra, and this combe works great!!
    Huggs,
    Lisa Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle CD View Post
    Ah! You're the one I have to thank, Chantelle.

I tried this yesterday, and found it works very well.

I'm using the blue nitrile gloves that are used to protect hands from chemicals. I got one to the size I liked, then used my baker's scale to match the two within a few grams.

I'm now a 38DD!

Knee high's, full of equal measurements of small bird seed (no sunflowers!)

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Someone once told me they knew a cross dresser who said the best cheep breast forms were to fill the foot of a nylon with dry rice, then tightly tie it together (the knot forms the nipple) but I've never tried it, and it would be pretty messy if it ripped. LOL
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Thumbs up +1

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie14 View Post
    Knee high's, full of equal measurements of small bird seed (no sunflowers!)
    Have used them for years, and I have a few different sizes.

White millet seed works best; available at health food stores, bird feeder shops and garden centers everywhere! LOL
    [SIZE="2"]Tina D'Orsay
    Central Iowa

"Silence is golden,duct tape is silver."
    "You can never be to rich, to thin or wear too high heels."[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Chimes View Post
    Check out www.truekare.com. They have a section of irregulars and imperfects. Several sizes to choose from, and with shipping will not send your purse into cardiac arrest. This is a personal expirence recomendation.
    WOW!!! These are really inexpensive! Did you buy irregulars? What was the irregularity?
    So I turned myself to face me, but I've never caught a glimpse
    Of how the others must see the faker,I'm much too fast to take that test.
    And these children you spit on, as they try to change their worlds,
    Are immune to your consultation, They're quite aware of what they're going thru!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes David Bowie

[SIZE="1"]by Cara Allen[/SIZE]Cara

when i was still experimenting with my sisters' clothes i would stuff my (their) bras with socks. when a girlfriend helped me feminize for a halloween party, i filled balloons with cooking oil. when i started buying my own bras 36c i used nerf balls, they worked well and had the softness of real breasts. my gay brother in law put me wise to bird seed or rice in kneehigh stockings, they worked even better and had simulated nipples. the "seed bags" as i call them, had the look weight and bounce but not the softness of breasts. i am wearing a 40d bra now and got my first pair of breast forms less than a month ago. i still have my seed bags and use them when i can't wear my forms, (like when i go to bed). i guess i've tried most everything, but then, for many years,there were no recources, and prosthetic forms for women were extremely high priced. its a good feeling to know that there are places where we can buy the feminizing items we need at reasonable prices. Jill

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Waterballoons and breastforms

Before I really got into CDing, but after the "socks in a bra" stage, I made my own. Waterballoons covered with Home Depot almond silicone. I developed a technique where they dried smooth and put nipples on afterwards. Made several sizes. Still have one big set around. The weight was rite, but not the texture or feel. I just purchased some huge #13's. Nothing like the incredible weight, bounce, and feel of those $$$ silicone babies!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Nothing like the incredible weight, bounce, and feel of those $$$ silicone babies!
    That says it all! For years I used cotton, then knee-highs stuffed with birdseed, etc...I still use squishy toy balls when I'm wearing my swimsuit since they're waterproof, but if you want to look - and feel - like a woman, silicone forms are worth every penny. Check out my rack in a tight sweater
    Last edited by windycissy; 10-07-2007 at 06:31 PM.

Seems this topic has taken a bend into what we have done to make personal prosthetics!

Some years ago, I decided to try to make my own female chest. Something that could be adhered, and worn without a bra. I wanted it to have the look, weight, move and feel of breast tissue, and would not be apparent from a normal female chest under a tee shirt.
    I started with the kind of forms that they used to use to display bikinis... a plastic molded torso form. I cast the breast top half in plaster of paris, removed the plastic, used a dremmel to carefully carve nipples into the plaster. This was my form for casting. Using liquid latex, I layered what must have been 10 coats. I also created latex sheets on a piece of glass to close off the breast cavity from the back, which made a breast "pocket." I filled that up with the contents from those freezer packs you can buy at the store...it's kind of a gel in its room temperature form. I injected that into the back, and closed up the hole. Coating the enitre back with another ten coats of latex, it was done! They were actually pretty cool! They moved like real tissue, they were attached to me, and gave me the sensation of real (though somewhat numb) breasts!

I used surgical spray adhesive to attach them, and they worked pretty well, but they had two drawbacks. They were fine for about a month, but wearing them was really, really hot! They would only stay on for an hour or two, and then come loose. Then the bacteria from my body made it's way into the pocket, and it started to discolor the fill... I had these weird spots appearing everywhere! The problem was that the latex was actually porous enough to allow bacteria in. In the same regard, it allowed air to escape which dried out the fill. I lost interest in them, and left them in a case for about a good six months. When I went back to check them out, it scared the crap out of me! It looked like something that had died and mummified, and made me sad, somehow (sniff.)

Gross enough? I imagine that it could be done better by using a membrane of some sort inside (cellophane came to mind,) but these days, things like that can be bought anywhere, and it's just too much hassle.

Freaky Cara
    Are immune to your consultation, They're quite aware of what they're going thru!

I bought my gell breast enhancers at VS about 6 years ago. The cost was $48 at the time. They fill my b cup perfectly. I have gotten many compliments from gg's on how natural my bustline looks. I still use them and they are as good as the day I bought them.

Jodi

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    Just picked up a pair of clear gel enhancers from Wally world. $15.

I must say, I like them a great deal. I have a fair amount of breast fat anyway. This just "enahnces" my lack to make them more full.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

I was using the clear gel inserts from Wally World with a sock to help fill things out. I didn't really like that as it made things a little lumpy. I just ordered a pair from Truecare and I have to say they are wonderful. They have adhesive backing that allows you to go braless. Nothing else needed to fill out the cup. They were not terribly expensive, either. They have a good feel and weight. They make my bras fit so much better. Now, I can't wait to take them out for a spin!

Try e-bay or sometimes you will find someone selling their's on other areas of this site. I got a pair of teardrops C-size on ebay for $50.00 plus shipping.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

I bought my prosthetics from an online company, ten years ago, and they are just as nice as the day I got them. They are called "Nearly Me." They are not like the typical prosthetics, as they come in a nylon (front) and cotton (back) sewn-on enclosure, and had extra sleeves to place over them. They also came with nipples that can be applied. Since they are cloth covered, they can move around, however, they don't make my chest all sweaty, either. They were really expensive, about $250.00 for the pair. I wouldn't spend that much again, but at the time, they were a bargain.

An extra tidbit, which is kind of funny... They company that made them was owned by a woman. She was the designer of the Barbie Doll. (smile)

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara Allen View Post
    I bought my prosthetics from an online company, ten years ago, and they are just as nice as the day I got them. They are called "Nearly Me." They are not like the typical prosthetics, as they come in a nylon (front) and cotton (back) sewn-on enclosure, and had extra sleeves to place over them. They also came with nipples that can be applied. Since they are cloth covered, they can move around, however, they don't make my chest all sweaty, either. They were really expensive, about $250.00 for the pair. I wouldn't spend that much again, but at the time, they were a bargain.

An extra tidbit, which is kind of funny... They company that made them was owned by a woman. She was the designer of the Barbie Doll. (smile)
    Funny thing about that. I never liked the original Barbie doll. her face was way too long and thin.

I love my silicon forms and I have a way around the sweaty feeling during the hot months. I use a leaf of paper towel between the forms and my skin. This takes away the moisture well enough to restore relative comfort.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Homemade latex breasts

Cara, I laughed my head off reading your story! I had almost the exact same experience. Plaster molds, many coats of latex. Different fill, or your results werejust like mine. I then used my plaster molds for silicone Bforms. What a huge waste of time and effort!
    RS
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-08-2007 at 12:43 PM. Reason: no need to quote the whole post