Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JB and Sandy Read my letter on the air!

The one time i dont have the radio on(go figger )94.7....thats KLBJ right...dam i shure would have liked to heard that segment...yeah liel and hone(99.5) were raggin on oscar to this morning ..they was not as nice as the djs on 94.7......charlie....

Wtg

Holy Cow, WOW, Hot stuff, Well done... ... ... ...

And ... Thank you.

One more page turned in lifes book, and we all benefit.

Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

One small step at a time. If we can change one persons preconceptions, then we might have a shot at everyones. Way to go!

Kim, you continue to raise the bar! Excellent.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

It is great how a properly worded e-mail here and there can make a world of difference for alot of people.

Great Job Kimberly.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

wholly Kim!!! your post sent tingles threw me!! Just think....if everyone that heard that broadcast, becomes just a bit more aware, the next time they see one of us out there, they may react totally differently now!! How many people heard it, how many people talked about it to others in passing!!!

Thank you for listening to your instincts girl!!!! to act on behalf of every cd out there, for our healing of our reality!! Im still tingley!!! Way to go!!!

Thumbs up

one small step for man, one giant leap for cdr's. Way to go Kimberly:

Emerging butterfly...
    Hi Kim,

I got here too late to do much more than reiterate what everyone else has said. All I can add is that you remain one of my main (& favorite) heroes here! You rock girl!!

Thank you,

Veronica

How cool is that? Very cool.

dancin

Girl youv'e been doing all sorts of good positave things the last few months.Your posts are allways a joy to read I think you need to pat yourself on the back for all the things youv'e accomplished personally and for the group in general.

Way cool hun
    Angie

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] By your actions you might have educated a few people and changed their misconseptions.
    One snowflake does not make snowstorm, but many make a blizzard.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

kim thank's for capturing the moment and making a good responce that was positave out of it keep up the good work

susie