Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lingerie Show

Lingerie Show

A few weeks ago I had a long weekend and wanted to enjoy lounging around the house in some lingerie. Early Friday I shaved my legs and slipped on a pair of hot pink lace panties by VS. I painted my toe nails the same color hot pink to match. I laid out a soft pink night shirt that comes downs mid thigh and a pair of soft pink Mary Jane pumps with 3 ½” heels to wear when I got back from dinner.
    I went around the corner for an early dinner and had 2 for 1 happy hour margaritas. It rained on the way as I walked so I got a little wet as did my loafers. I was wearing no socks and I took my feet out to let my shoes dry. I thought my feet were safe from view, but was wrong. About an hour into dinner, Tony, a college student I know, asked if he could join me. I said yes as he slid into the other side of the booth. Tony then leaned across the table and told me he liked my feet. I couldn’t think what he was talking about until he said that he liked how I had painted my toe nails. I was terrified having been outed so to speak. But Tony had a smile on his face when he said it and I decided to reply by telling him that they matched the pair of panties I was wearing. He said “Really” and by the way he said that I told him about the outfit I was going to slip into when I got home. He said how he would luv to see that so I told him to buy me a drink and he could join me. I also told him I had I could give him his own Victoria Secret lingerie show for I have many outfits at home.
    We got around of drinks and when I finished I told Tony where I lived and told him to give me twenty minutes before he came over. I got home and slipped into my outfit, put on some earrings and slipped on a cute pair of white socks folded down and put on my pumps. Tony knocked on the door about 30 minutes later and I nervously opened it. I told him to come in and lock the door. I stood in the middle of the room and twirled around twice so he could see my outfit. He said he really liked it. He had a bottle of schnapps with him so I got my shaker out filled it with ice and poured a few shots for us.
    We sat on the sofa-him on the right and me on the left. I crossed my left leg aver my right and we talked. After about half an hour I asked if he would like to see another outfit which he did.
    I tried on several outfits for him over the next few hours and then he asked if I had anything in black. I went to my room and put on a black fish net teddy that comes down to mid thigh with a matching fish net g-string and a pair of black leather pumps with 3 ½” heels. I took my socks off and came out and told Tony to close his eyes. I stood in the middle of the room and told him to open his eyes and he was wowed. When I sat down and crossed my left leg, Tony got to see the cute little ankle bracelet I have on my left ankle. We had a few more shots, I dimmed the lights and lit some candles. Then I took my pumps off and curled up on the sofa. Tony slid closer and took my feet into his lapped and slowly messaged my feet. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the end of the sofa, feeling more vulnerable than ever.
    SarahHall

[SIZE="3"]And then what happened!??????![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Don't you hate it when the commercial comes right in the middle of the good part!
    Sally

enjoy

really enjoyed you thread.

you sexy minx!

luv

susan

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Obviously you forgot the parts of the story "I had a dream" .... "And then I woke up"....
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Ronna's Evil Twin
    I really liked that story Sarah, left me wanting more!
    Is there more?

Kyoko
    Thats a very good question.Is there more to the story.

Ok Sarah...

I am totally titilated by your story. Now please finish it

I hope no rules are being abused...

I don't know about the rest of you girls but I finished the story myself and it was fantastic.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley in Jersey View Post
    Obviously you forgot the parts of the story "I had a dream" .... "And then I woke up"....
    Nice one Ashley!
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Lingerie Show

The ending to the story was that Tony was a perfect gentlemen. I hadn't heard from him until last night when he called me. He wants to have dinner Friday night and he said he wants to stop by tonight to drop off an outfit that he wants me to wear.
    SarahHall

And
    Angie

A married CD/tgirl in NJ flacindycd's Avatar

ID love to try that

Id love to have a time like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A Jersey gurl looking for friends, http://360.yahoo.com/flacindycd

Platinum Member
    interesting very intresting......................

Yes, come on girl... don't leave us in suspense (or should that be suspenders )

suzi

xx

Interesting....Let's see what happens next! Are you hoping he isn't a gentleman?
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley in Jersey View Post
    Ahhh darling, it isn't always a dream---some things like this actually happen when you go out, particularly when you go out en femme---you just have to have the courage to go out the door.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Keep going.......

Well???????

Quote Originally Posted by paulaN View Post
    I don't know about the rest of you girls but I finished the story myself and it was fantastic.
    LOL paula i was going to say that !!!!! well spill it girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    well spill it girlfriend
    Good one

Quote Originally Posted by SarahHall View Post
    The ending to the story was that Tony was a perfect gentlemen. I hadn't heard from him until last night when he called me. He wants to have dinner Friday night and he said he wants to stop by tonight to drop off an outfit that he wants me to wear.
    OK, I'm just checking that I'm not in the Writer's Society by mistake...No I'm in the correct forum.....

Soooo you are goin' to share what happened aren't you? In glorious "Come on over and I'll tell you a story" detail...yes?

interesting................... ?

What a great eveing!!

I can't wait to hear about the outfit he's bringing you for your date!

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    Don't you hate it when the commercial comes right in the middle of the good part!
    LOL Sally! That made me laugh.

hehe Sarah that was an interesting story. I wonder what kind of outfit he is going to show up with?
    Weeeeeeee

Talking

luv the story need more