Thread: In my university

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar

In my university

Today was my "calm day" at the university where I teach. A class in the morning, then my time for stuff in the afternoon. Anyway, I was walking past one of our art studios when ahead of me I saw a rather tall female college student. Somehow bells went off in the head, and I thought, "Crossdresser?" The hips were a tad too narrow and the walk a little too masculine. As the student entered the room, she spoke ... and my hunch was confirmed!
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

fantastic which university, i wonder if i can finish my master's there?!?!

Aspiring Member

is this the old harrard university that i once read a novel lon back in the 1970's

Harrad was a bootleg schooll locateed somewhere back east and was somewhere between harvard and yale it was in a kind of sceret location becasue it was very liberated and did allow for many kinds of studies that were not permitted else where at that time if this university still does exsists i would love to enroll there perhaps by now you would even be alllowed to be transgenered at this school that is boys who are girls and girls who are boys either way by now i sure would hope so i would enroll there and frsit thing chnage my sex and become a coed female ah well!

Suzy Ann!

Wow, going to a college class in DRAG, cool.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Quote Originally Posted by eleventhdr View Post
    Harrad was a bootleg schooll locateed somewhere back east and was somewhere between harvard and yale
    Brown.

Karen Sue

And was she pretty.....

Could she have been doing a outreach event. I know Tri-Ess does outreach at colleges and businesses from time to time.

Aspiring Member
    I suspect most university are fairly open to cd's. If you want a super liberal college try evergreen state. To my knowledge they are the most liberal college in the country. A person once told me there was a guy who attended that college and wore nothing but skirts without incident.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    That is great...we need more like he/r to exhibit the courage most lack...

Good for her !!!

Wish I had the courage to do it.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I want to enroll and get my degree in crossdressing!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Thats really cool. When I was in college, we were waiting outside the class and 2 girls walked by. My friend went wide eyed and looked at me and said "I think that was a man." I honestly hadn't noticed, so was like "What?"

Then another time, me & a friend were looking at the student magazine, and looking at the cover. My friend was like "I think thats a crossdresser on the front." and I'm like "Nah, no way." and then I read the title and it says "Drama in the queen scene."

I'm one of the crossdressers who is totally oblivious to others.

on a "semi-related" note...

I am attending my local state university this semester, I am taking 2 prerequisite classes for an accelerated BSN program, and am amazed at the diversity I see on campus.

In fact, there is a FTM crossdresser in my anatomy and phisiology class. She wears boy shirts, boy pants and boy shoes, has a boy haircut and wears baseball caps. She looks VERY masculine. She looks extremely comfortable with who she is. She is extremely passable and actually makes the presentation of being a handsome young man.

Campus life seems to have come a long way since I graduated in the late 1980's.

In the mid sevnties we only had "long-hairds" to look at.

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Ain't it amazin'? On a side note, the experience turned into a story I told my wife over dinner, which acted as an ice-breaker to help her feel more comfortable talking about my CDing. Again, she's totally OK with what I do, just never really wanted to talk about it.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

Byllie,

Have you ever considered going enfemme to the university where you teach? Most universities are very liberal and therefore it would be a good place to go enfemme.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    Byllie,

Have you ever considered going enfemme to the university where you teach? Most universities are very liberal and therefore it would be a good place to go enfemme.
    I would keep dressing and work seperate. Just my advice, but it is something that if it isn't as liberal as you think, could end poorly.

good old school and I was afraid to dress in public