Thread: Dreaming...

Emerging butterfly...

Dreaming...

Hi girls,

How many of you dream en-femme??

I was in such a pink-fog-haze after my 1st time out to clubs last Saturday night, that I had the most beautiful dream afterwards of being a GG & having the awareness to know I had changed. It lasted a long time & was so realistic that it's affect has lingered with me ever since. It was (by far) the most wonderful dream I've ever had, & I hope every night now to have another.

Are any of you women in your dreams... [ahem] sleeping dreams???

Drowsy Hugz,

Veronica

Yes I am
    Angie

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

dreaming....

All the time! I dream quite a lot of being a woman and in a lot of my dreams I am a woman. Just love it.

Some of my dreams are of me dressed and out and about.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    For the longest time I never dreamed, or if I did, didn't remember them, but here in receitent weeks I've had more and more dreams of me being dressed out and "about"...

girlie dreams all the time!

Mitch

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Mmmmmmmmm....Not Yet !

Something Wonderful to look forward to !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

[SIZE="4"]YES![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I can't remember the last time I was not enfemme in a dream. Sometimes before I go to sleep at night I will set up in my psyche the scene(s) I want to create in my dreams. Sometimes that works. Last night in my dreams I planned the wardrobe I will take on the upcoming cruise.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

I've dreamed several times of being femme, really enjoying it and then almost getting caught!

I have found that I am having fem dreams more often lately. Maybe it is due to my being able to dress around my family now that they know.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Banned Read only
    Not that i can remember, Kinda weird if you do or if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
    I can't remember the last time I was not enfemme in a dream. Sometimes before I go to sleep at night I will set up in my psyche the scene(s) I want to create in my dreams. Sometimes that works. Last night in my dreams I planned the wardrobe I will take on the upcoming cruise.

I've tried the whole 'psyching myself up' for a dream, and it never ends up working.

I've only had 1 dream where I was a GG, and it ended with he nearly getting raped in the dream. Kinda scary, but the rest was good.

Dreams!

I dream all the time.. Sometimes it's me being femmed up and loving it and being accepted, sometimes it's kinda wierd like I'm wearing pantyhose & high heels but in guy mode and people are noticing.. Does anyone else have that kinda dream??

Unfortunetly only occasionally. I also have the half & half dreams where I'm half dressed and people are noticing.
    Sally

I always dream of going out shopping for clothes and shoes. It's obviously a representation of what I'd really like to do, but I'm so chicken.

I dream that I am en femme quite often. Usually the dream centers around what I am wearing but also the dream has concerned getting read or passing.

rAiNbOw_BaLlErInA KirstyChibiMoon's Avatar

Smile femme deams rock!

gosh i started having dreams with me a s girl when i was still a little boy <<giggles>>
    usually starts out as one of them... oops how did i suddenly get naked out on the playgound at school
    then the only clothes i can find is dresses n stuff
    so i put it on and no one notices!!! i blend right in a kirsty <giggles>
    till some wardrobe malfunction gives me away then i would wake up in a cold sweat!

now many year later, i ahve incorparated about as much as i can girl wise into my life living full time now as a LG CD for over 5 years!

and i dont think i have dreams as a boy anymore

maybe it had something to do with my self made dream/subliminal files i like to play round n round while i sleep most of the time.
    C R Y S T A L T W I N K L E Y E L L !
    < < < < < deep curtsey > > > > >
    K i r s t e n C h i b i u s a M o o n
    Kirsty's Home Page

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelfire View Post
    I've tried the whole 'psyching myself up' for a dream, and it never ends up working.

I've only had 1 dream where I was a GG, and it ended with he nearly getting raped in the dream. Kinda scary, but the rest was good.
    I only have had a few dreams where I have tried working into it by psyching myself up. That this exercise (psyching yourself up obtain the desired results) in setting the stage works or not has thus far been a 50-50 proposition. A few times I have had incredible results!!!

I do dream about bing dressed, etc. quite a bit -- but this factor isn't exclusive. I do find that if I am preoccupied with a certain task, or aren't feeling the best in the world, or are unusually tired, I cannot psyche up for a dream -- and I don't think that, in one of these states, I dream as much (or, perhaps better said, recall as much, if anything).
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]