Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if(a fantasy)

Pill (or Pills)

Can i get them by the case?
    Tina B.

OH YES!!!!

No bits and real breasts......my kind of heaven
    Adele. xxx

ya i would take a pill like that, but have to be bigger than a C cup, and only if it didnt damage my other bits!!!

Novice cross-dresser

taking the transformation pill

Yes, I would if it wre reversable. But that begs another question: Would you have sex with a man while the pill's effects lasted? Or does sex have nothing to do with this for most of you?

Sign Me Up !

I am the type of woman that Never takes pills. But, Sign Me Up for that WONDERFUL New Pill & Beyonce Welch - Please Let Me Have It NOW
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 10-01-2007 at 06:13 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I have to say, I'd take it if it wasn't habit forming, and, as you stated, a temporary change. Another interesting thought occurred to me, how many would take the pill if you had to go to your doctor and ask for a prescription to get them?
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

Only 72 hours??? Nah, no thanks...I'd prefer the slower acting, longer lasting, more permanent pils please.
    No closet is big enough!

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    I'd do it in a heart beat, or breast beat!
    megan

Yes, I would

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Stephanie, what is HRT? I bought some hormone pills awhile back. Took 'em for nearly a year, and nothing happened. Has anyone had any luck with those? I wanted my own boobs really bad, back then!
    HRT is Hormone Replacement Therapy. A bit of a misnomer, actually, borowed from womens post menopausal therapy. I am not replacing hormones, I am taking them for the first time.

I take a testosterone blocker and an estrogen supliment. This is called HRT in the medical community. I do, however, live and work full time as a woman so I don't mind the side effects that go along with HRT. If you want to remain a functioning male, HRT is not for you.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

In a second.

Do we get refills?

Sure

I think everyone whether a CD or not would try it. I don't know about 72 hours but 24 hours would be fun.

I settle for a B-Cup.. it can be a hassle moving around with a C cup...
    Trying to be myself..

Pills, I've been reading way 2 much manga and watching way 2 much anime. Let's try sneezing like in the "gacha gacha the next revolution" series. Totally unpredictable than any other type transgender catalyst to date.

A-choooooo
    That's right I live in Kansas. My mom's name is Dorothy and my dad was Frank. Put them together and here's me.

*\o/* "Wizard of Oz" "Rocky Horror Picture Show"

Dream it, Be it

Aspiring Member

Yeah!?

I've been looking for those for a long time where can i get some of those!?

Suzy Ann!

Quote Originally Posted by dave46 View Post
    Yes, I would if it were reversable. But that begs another question: Would you have sex with a man while the pill's effects lasted? Or does sex have nothing to do with this for most of you?
    Good question! My emotions certainly change when 'dressed', so I'm guessing if I only had one pill, and it worked, I might give the 'man' thing a shot!! Maybe....
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Hell yeah, Defenately... Boobs...After that i think i don't want to turn back normal...
    Be female, act female, feel female. This is best ever. This is right to be beautiful and sweet. Womens are special!

Smile What If...

I'd take it except I'm afraid I might like it too much!

Hi Girls, YES, YES, YES !!! But I'd have to be given it by my GG, if not I'd take two or three at a time. 72+72+72 & c cup X 3 = WOW !!!! (haha) Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Interesting question... but my answer would have to be no. I'm way too attached to my bits! If, on the other hand, the pill gave me breasts, luscious, long hair, a waist, and shrunk me down by about 10 inches in height, then absolutely yes!

I'm comfortable being a man, but I wish it were easier for me to appear as a woman.