Thread: Vancouver BC Canada

Vancouver BC Canada

Hi all,

Anyone know of anything fun to do in Vancouver this Tuesday/Wed night? Gonna be there for work and haven't decided if I'm "taking Kim" with me or not.
    Thanks!

go to Celebrities Nightclub on davie. It's a gay club that has straight night on Tuesday night. lots of diverse people

Vancouver's night life has something for everyone. Pick up a copy of the Georgia Strait newspaper, it's free and you'll find them in just about every hotel lobby and in newspaper boxes in the downtown area. There is a section that lists clubs and restaurants all over the city. I haven't been to Celebrities in years but it's a very TG friendly, the music can be deafening though. The Odyssey is another one, I've never been there but I hear it's pretty safe.

Bring an umbrella, the weather sucks right now, we're in the middle of our first storm of the season....
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Yes the weather is bad right now, to bad you couldnt come a week ago!! LOL Both clubs i hear are good, i havent been to either yet, but going to go soon Kits beach area is really good to hang out as well, Like a little beach in the middle of the city, lots of store front shops, and is very friendly part of town. Enjoy your stay!! this city of ours is awesome place

The Film Festival is on, check out the details at www.viff.org.

Hey TX, definitely bring Kimberley's essentials. I am 1200 miles east, but can say that once you cross the continental divide, the rules change, doesn't matter if you are in Alaska, the Yukon, BC, Washington, Oregon, or California. The outlook is just a little (ok, quite a bit) different. Enjoy, and let us know how it went! w.

Silver Member
    We visit Vancouver as often as we can and ALWAYS have a wonderful time.

Lovies,
    Stephie

Take a Walk Down Robson Street