Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do CD's watch sports?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Yes, I watch sports (dressed!)

I watch sports, baseball and football sometimes. Most of the time I am dressed enfemme, since I am a widower. Actually, I even was sometimes dressed when my late dear wife was alive. She really liked Stephanie!

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

Veronica,

Go Broncos! Our road trip took us to Las Cruses this weekend. Small World.

Hugs.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    I don't even know how to play football.

I often have football, nascar, golf, etc on the tv while I nap in the recliner on Sunday afternoons....does that count?

footballl

yes yes and we are Miami Hurricanes fans

Yes !

Beyonce watches baseball & Beyonce Welch - I Loved to be WATCHED
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I have always watched Figureskating on ESPN. I love Michelle Kwan and Sasha Cohen!
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    Yea I love nascar and hockey. Use to like baseball till the crybabies went on strike because they can't live on 4 or 5 million bucks a year...Patricia.
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

I watch the oddball stuff. Sports car racing and Formula 1 on Versus, motorcycle road racing as well. Since I'm a runner and a triathlete, I'll watch the Hawaii Ironman and some of the marathons if they are televised. And the big bicycle races like the Tour de France and Giro d'Italia, well I'm glued to the set during the whole thing. Mainstream stuff is pretty much limited to maybe a major golf tournament. I never watch baseball or basketball, though I might watch part of a football game now and then, but hardly ever the whole game.

not me

I'm sorry I'm boring.

I was never any good at sports at school or after I left - and have never been interested in any sports either. When I was young my brothers would play soccer all day, but it didn't interest me at all.

Even now there's not one sport I could think of that I would be interested in watching or taking part in.

You can see I'd be a 'hit' going out with guys to a game

... well only as "suzy" I guess...

Secretary Wannabe
    I love watching sports. A lot of women love watching sports too!

Go Columbus Blue Jackets (NHL)
    Go Cincinnati Reds (MLB)
    Go Cincinnati Bengals (NFL)
    Go Ohio State!

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    While my son was in school, I attended every football game he played in, I also enjoy college football, especially UCLA...and hoops is good too, especially college, but what get my clock ticking is March Madness...

Football!!!

[SIZE="3"]I Love Football!!!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Absolutely. I watch baseball, especially the playoffs and of course will watch my home-town Indianapolis Colts.

Love Baseball and Football

Platinum Member
    yes i watch football some baseball .... hunting and fishing shows and a few car races .... and when the right horse is running some of that too.......

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

I don't know that it is in anyway related..

But I have zero interest in sports least of all American football. All those guys running around for very short periods of time then taking a break seems kinda wimpy. Wearing incredibly tight pants and patting each other on the butts. Just doesn't seem very hetero to me. Face guard, mouth guard, what exactly are they guarding against?
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Go Colts!!

CD watching sports

i watch baseball and my favorite F1 auto racing. i also play baseballl and lacrosse. Chantal

I follow MLB pretty closely, have attended several games in person and am looking forward to the AL playoffs and World Series.
    I also like college football and have season tickets to home games of my favorite school.
    Have just gotten back into NHL after a long hiatus and am looking forward to following Vanc. Canucks.
    If anything, my interest has increased since I started CDing again two years ago.

Gretchen

Pro and College Football (GO BUCANEERS!!) and Hockey(GO LIGHTNING!!). I don't know what to say about my GATORS. Auburn got'em again. Well that should fire them up for LSU next week at least.

Not me!

I'm sure the two categories are not mutually exclusive...why would they be???.... But for me team sports viewing is mostly a BIG turn off moment. Now gymnastics, tennis, swimming and high board-diving. Yep I can cope with watching that!

As for football.....this "off side rule" can anyone explain it please?? (NO! REALLY don't bother!)

p.s. Has Karren Meadows commented yet??

Yes , very much so. I watch Football and hockey gf

Does the WWE count? The only thing I watch on a regular basis is Friday Night Smackdon. Stoopped watching baseball, football, hockey, and basekeball long before I decided to start dressing. Just lost interest.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

Baseball. Just watched my team conclude their annual "post allstar choke". Oh well, there's always the mythical "next year".
    Shannon